Page 127 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So you're calling Cameron out when you don't know how to spell a word that you should know how to spell? Geez, I can't wait for this League to end so this Cameron bashing could end. I don't think Cameron is an amazing rival or anything but he must he doing something right if he made it to the Top 8 of the Unova League.
    You call beating a Mantine with water-type moves using a Samurott right? These writers are just writing unbelievable fantasies inside of a fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You call beating a Mantine with water-type moves using a Samurott right? These writers are just writing unbelievable fantasies inside of a fantasy.
    Almost all the characters have an overpowered Pokémon on this show. It's no surprise that Cameron's Samurott was overpowered. But poor Marlon. They made him look EXTREMELY weak

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So you're calling Cameron out when you don't know how to spell a word that you should know how to spell? Geez, I can't wait for this League to end so this Cameron bashing could end. I don't think Cameron is an amazing rival or anything but he must he doing something right if he made it to the Top 8 of the Unova League.
    I type too fast I don't notice my own mistakes at times, its all out of luck on his part. He wouldn't have even been able to enter the league if it wasn't for Ash.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I type too fast I don't notice my own mistakes at times, its all out of luck on his part. He wouldn't have even been able to enter the league if it wasn't for Ash.
    double burning isn't luck in the Ash vs paul match? granted it was karma considering what happened in the first ful battle...but still. xD Thats still luck its own way.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    double burning isn't luck in the Ash vs paul match? granted it was karma considering what happened in the first ful battle...but still. xD Thats still luck its own way.
    Ash does have luck some times but this takes the cake. I woudn't mind Ash loosing to him even if he just brought 6 Pokemon, its just a really cheap move.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I think the reason people let that slip their minds is because half of Ash's team got poisoned in that battle, so the burning seems more.. fair? I dunno xD
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Ash does have luck some times but this takes the cake. I woudn't mind Ash loosing to him even if he just brought 6 Pokemon, its just a really cheap move.
    "Loosing" to him?! Something tells me that you are not typing too quickly and that you really don't know how to spell losing....

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I think the reason people let that slip their minds is because half of Ash's team got poisoned in that battle, so the burning seems more.. fair? I dunno xD
    I guess so...but I find more because of the OTHER battle. burning Pikachu much? xD

the posioning was a stragety by paul. Infact to see toxic spikes being used in the anime made me very happy. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Who doesn't love Spongebob? I'm nearly 21 and yet I still watch it regularly.. and the parents don't let them watch such crap as Ben 10..

Erm, I do like the show? I feel the writing quality has considerably slipped and the writers need a kick up the butt to get them motivated again, but if I truly hated it that much I wouldn't watch it.. You can't just sit and act as if all children are going to like everything about the Pokemon anime, because they don't. There are plenty of young, budding Pokemon fans with their own opinions, both positive and negative. I take into consideration the thoughts of the children that I KNOW; I don't try and pass it off as a general opinion of the entire audience, just the opinion of this particular group. But please, continue with the ignorance and assume that the minds of children are filled with butterflies and daisies and that they'll accept any kind of crap..
    The fact that you "love" Spongebob and wants a "well written" Pokémon anime says A LOT about your definition of "good writing".

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    The fact that you "love" Spongebob and wants a "well written" Pokémon anime says A LOT about your definition of "good writing".
    =_=...I wonder about your definition of good writing too.

Spongebob is entirely a different type of show, despite being directed at a similar auidence.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Who doesn't love Spongebob? I'm nearly 21 and yet I still watch it regularly.. and the parents don't let them watch such crap as Ben 10..
    I personally would reverse that statement. But this is Pokemon Best Wishes which is the topic. So... yeah let's see what the smash preview has in store. Even if it's a quick scene of Pikachu battling Flareon or something I would be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I personally would reverse that statement. But this is Pokemon Best Wishes which is the topic. So... yeah let's see what the smash preview has in store. Even if it's a quick scene of Pikachu battling Flareon or something I would be happy.
    It would be so much win and appreciated. Please, at least let Virgil have a battle with Ash so he doesn't feel useless and become a horrible red herring.

It would be so much win and appreciated. Please, at least let Virgil have a battle with Ash so he doesn't feel useless and become a horrible red herring.
    If Virgil's winning the league, I doubt the fact that Ash is going to challenge him. But still, I was wishing for a full battle with Virgil.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 5th January 2013 at 10:45 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Edit@Taidow, watch there being a scene of a shot of an Unfezant vs. Glaceon and the fandom go mad yet again, only for it to be Dino's Unfezant.. -.- Or even worse, a Dewott vs. Leafeon.. MADNESS! xD

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Probably DP because of the prettier drawing and because Dawn and Piplup are cute.
    Phineas and Ferb.. -.- I guess they watch it too because the sister is.. wait.. nope.. This started out as mostly being a boys show, big difference with DP is that Ash doesn't even enter the picture in the first episode.

Hence, boys will more likely get hooked by Kanto, while girls, will likely get hooked by DP's Dawn in the first episode..
    - Boys: Empathize with Ash, a young boy, messy, but gets something incredibly cooool: a pokemon, not to mention the first scene shows a fight between said amazing creatures.
    - Girls: Empathize with Dawn, a young, tidy girl, who in one of the first shots is busy with brushing of hair and adjusting hairclips. Something most girls do every day..

Based on this, it's pretty easy to tell with which protagonist a boy or a girl with empathize, and considering both scenes are important in bonding with the character, and series, it is clear that girls will be far more likely to relate to Dawn, then boys could.. While girls will easily distantiate themselves from a boy that is messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    But yet, you still watch it, even with all the flaws, all your whining and all your complaining, I mean, is pretty clear you are not enjoying the show anymore, I stopped watching Dragon Ball when the overrated Z crap started because I wasn't enjoying it anymore and I found pointless whine about that

After 20 episodes, you learn to not love the ... Piplup
    Where did Dragon Ball air before DBZ outside of Japan? We sure didn't get it that way in the Netherlands, though that may be the point though..

Also, arguing a well documented trope? Really? Piplup is still the #5 most marketed starter this series, and depending on the recent stuff, it may be creeping into the top 3! In a series it isn't even available in! The penguin-trope is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    If people really want to believe that Ash is a beginner like his Kanto self, then why are you all complaining about him making the Top 8? That's good for a beginner trainer.

This fandom.... sigh.
    Wait a second!

People =/= You all, yet you are using them to describe the same group. I don't want to believe that Ash is a beginner, hence I'm complaining, I'm in this fandom that believes in steady progression, so why are you throwing people like me with none hypocritical stances into a part of the fandom that moan at every turn? Not fair..

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Taking Kotetsu's Hydreigon down took around 9-10 minutes as well. Given Lucario's popularity, I can easily see it last just as long.
    Considering that Riolu already took 5+ minutes to fight against if I estimated it correctly... Then that would mean 4-5 minutes, unless you want a single fight against one pokemon to last 14-15 minutes, which is insanely long.. -.-
    Last edited by Locormus; 5th January 2013 at 10:31 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Wait a second!

People =/= You all, yet you are using them to describe the same group. I don't want to believe that Ash is a beginner, hence I'm complaining, I'm in this fandom that believes in steady progression, so why are you throwing people like me with none hypocritical stances into a part of the fandom that moan at every turn? Not fair..
    Sorry Locormus, but i'm sure you know what I meant haha.

Basically, a certain group (the majority lolz) of people stated that Ash is a beginner trainer again because of Unova. Those exact same people are complaining that Ash is regressing in the League. Top 8 for a beginner trainer is phenomenal last time I checked Gary and Trip's first League result.

=_=...I wonder about your definition of good writing too.

Spongebob is entirely a different type of show, despite being directed at a similar auidence.
    Spongebob is the decadence of the american animation of XXI century, a monument to the stupidity (-_-).

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Where did Dragon Ball air before DBZ outside of Japan? We sure didn't get it that way in the Netherlands, though that may be the point though..

Also, arguing a well documented trope? Really? Piplup is still the #5 most marketed starter this series, and depending on the recent stuff, it may be creeping into the top 3! In a series it isn't even available in! The penguin-trope is real.
    In Mexico (my country) Dragon Ball was aired before DBZ in the 90's.

I know the penguin trope is real, I choose Piplup as my starter in Platinum because I don´t like Turtwig and Chimchar, but Yawn´s Piplup =/= Every other Piplup.

Note to whoever uploads the smash preview: please don't tell us everything that happened in the preview, just link the damn thing. Thanks.

Smash Preview
    - Pikachu uses Iron Tail.
    - Lucario uses Force Palm on Snivy whilst she's in the air.

Nothing new was shown, except for some part of Ash and Cameron's battle.
    Last edited by playerking; 6th January 2013 at 12:33 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

@Playerking, it's like you just slapped A.F.M's post lol

I can't believe this episode still hasn't aired yet, it seems so overdue. I just want this all to be over with, like a band-aid. I just want the fresh start in 2013 with episode N lol.

Don't forget how that same exact Samurott ended up getting owned by an Electric type that didn't even use any Electric moves to knock it out.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Lol looks like we know how the battle ends.

Electro ball and Aura sphere explodes, only one or none gets up,

Snivy gets FPd in the rear hard.

Well, this is not my day. At least she did good in the battle.

-_________-

I almost die when another "pokemon website" post on their FB account that Ash is battling Virgil and his Eevee began to evolved into a 6 generation eevolution! God I almost drop the laptop....anyway that collision between the aura sphere and electro ball look like the final move of their match!!

Page 127 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast