Page 128 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    -_________-

I almost die when another "pokemon website" post on their FB account that Ash is battling Virgil and his Eevee began to evolved into a 6 generation eevolution! God I almost drop the laptop....anyway that collision between the aura sphere and electro ball look like the final move of their match!!
    Which Pokemon website? I have to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yay, thanks! More previews, I'm getting more and more excited for this episode now! Too bad for Snivy but yeah, I thought this may happen. Also, is it me or does Pikachu seem to be holding on more than Lucario? More hopes to seeing an Ash vs Virgil!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

-_________-

I almost die when another "pokemon website" post on their FB account that Ash is battling Virgil and his Eevee began to evolved into a 6 generation eevolution! God I almost drop the laptop....anyway that collision between the aura sphere and electro ball look like the final move of their match!!
    This I gotta see.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    This I gotta see.
    https://www.facebook.com/pokebeach

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Which Pokemon website? I have to see this.
    The one that ends with the word beach!!

https://www.facebook.com/pokebeach
    The one that ends with the word beach!!
    Oh that. I can't believed I missed that. I liked that page on Facebook. xD

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I think the reason people let that slip their minds is because half of Ash's team got poisoned in that battle, so the burning seems more.. fair? I dunno xD
    Heck, it slipped my mind completely, which two got burned? I remember Drapion getting the burn, but which other one?

Buizel, Staraptor, Infernape, Torterra and Gliscor got poisoned if I remember correctly.. Could be wrong about Torterra though..

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Spongebob is the decadence of the american animation of XXI century, a monument to the stupidity (-_-).

In Mexico (my country) Dragon Ball was aired before DBZ in the 90's.

I know the penguin trope is real, I choose Piplup as my starter in Platinum because I don´t like Turtwig and Chimchar, but Yawn´s Piplup =/= Every other Piplup.
    Okay, that's cool I suppose.. Stupid netherlands.. All we are good for are Pokemon Red hacks involving weed and the pokecenter being turned into a *****house where they make your pokemon -and I quote-: '****ing fit'.. -.-

On Piplup, it doesn't matter if it isn't likeable to us after 20 episode (for me 1), it still brings in the revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Sorry Locormus, but i'm sure you know what I meant haha.

Basically, a certain group (the majority lolz) of people stated that Ash is a beginner trainer again because of Unova. Those exact same people are complaining that Ash is regressing in the League. Top 8 for a beginner trainer is phenomenal last time I checked Gary and Trip's first League result.
    Yeah, I know..

Though I still don't consider myself a spelling freak, I do have a thing for numbers eventhough I'm not into mathematics.. Lolz..

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    Note to whoever uploads the smash preview: please don't tell us everything that happened in the preview, just link the damn thing. Thanks.
    Apparently, nothing happened according to the thread I was just in.. Or they could've just been talking about the 1.8.2013 message..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

@Locormus the other Pokemon to be burned was Aggron. And yeah, nothing really new from the preview ;(

-_________-

He is speculating, Pokebeach knows as much as us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yup, this was too good to be true.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

That explosion definitely seemed to shake Lucario more than it did Pikachu. Also it seems Snivy will get taken out pretty quickly. I don't think Pikachu vs Lucario will last any longer than 5 minutes, (we've practically seen the whole battle in these previews so I doubt it lasts very long) so there is plenty of time for Ash vs Virgil. Everyone seems to be so deadset on Ash losing here, I guess the pessimism against Unova finally overflowed, do have an open mind however. Cameron reminds me of both Morrison and Ritchie, no not entirely in personality, but in that Ash met and became good friends with them right before the league while also bonding over their goals. Morrison struggled with getting his act together when he had to face Ash sooner than expected and now Cameron is facing a problem of only having 5 Pokemon. In the end of Morrison Ash still won out because he was the slightly more mature of the two. Ash while being mostly on the same level as Ritchie lost because Charizard refused to listen to him, Ritchie was slightly ahead in being good friends with all his Pokemon. Ash has no faults in this battle except "his Pokemon being undertrained and only Pignite/Pikachu getting wins" which is just ******** from users on here who can't accept they got trained offscreen and that the writers wanted to focus on Pokemon that they wanted instead of the bland bird. Virgil is like Tyson/Harrison, he has been hyped up and shown to be an experienced trainer. it's only logical for Ash's development to continue losing to these types of trainers while making steady progress. If it's true that Best Wishes is trying to draw in a new demographic and new viewers then having Pikachu star in the league made sense. I don't think the little kids are keeping count of how many wins every single Pokemon on Ash's Unova team has anyways. Ash will make top 4, please take this into consideration instead of moaning about Cameron winning for the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaMaster View Post
    That explosion definitely seemed to shake Lucario more than it did Pikachu. Also it seems Snivy will get taken out pretty quickly. I don't think Pikachu vs Lucario will last any longer than 5 minutes, (we've practically seen the whole battle in these previews so I doubt it lasts very long) so there is plenty of time for Ash vs Virgil. Everyone seems to be so deadset on Ash losing here, I guess the pessimism against Unova finally overflowed, do have an open mind however. Cameron reminds me of both Morrison and Ritchie, no not entirely in personality, but in that Ash met and became good friends with them right before the league while also bonding over their goals. Morrison struggled with getting his act together when he had to face Ash sooner than expected and now Cameron is facing a problem of only having 5 Pokemon. In the end of Morrison Ash still won out because he was the slightly more mature of the two. Ash while being mostly on the same level as Ritchie lost because Charizard refused to listen to him, Ritchie was slightly ahead in being good friends with all his Pokemon. Ash has no faults in this battle except "his Pokemon being undertrained and only Pignite/Pikachu getting wins" which is just ******** from users on here who can't accept they got trained offscreen and that the writers wanted to focus on Pokemon that they wanted instead of the bland bird. Virgil is like Tyson/Harrison, he has been hyped up and shown to be an experienced trainer. it's only logical for Ash's development to continue losing to these types of trainers while making steady progress. If it's true that Best Wishes is trying to draw in a new demographic and new viewers then having Pikachu star in the league made sense. I don't think the little kids are keeping count of how many wins every single Pokemon on Ash's Unova team has anyways. Ash will make top 4, please take this into consideration instead of moaning about Cameron winning for the rest of the week.
    tl:dr, Ash never loses to the trainers with quirks.

Unova master you,are,right we shouldn't judge the outcome of this battle until it comes out.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Good to know!! Next time I will not fanboyish about post like that...but in my defend he was the first to mention Victini and reveal some of the teaser trailers!!

On do the anime can someone please tell me what are Ash, Cameron and Virgil are saying in the end..did we get a spoil who is facing who in the finals rounds??

Good to know!! Next time I will not fanboyish about post like that...but in my defend he was the first to mention Victini and reveal some of the teaser trailers!!

On do the anime can someone please tell me what are Ash, Cameron and Virgil are saying in the end..did we get a spoil who is facing who in the finals rounds??
    I don't speak japanese but I don't think they,revealed who is facing who yet.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    I don't speak japanese but I don't think they,revealed who is facing who yet.
    What a shame I wonder what is the mystery!! We know someone will face Virgil!!

That looks awesome of the animation

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    What the hell? Now Lucario knows Iron Tail? (or am I seeing things...)

It's convenient that the thing gets an entire moveset revamp as soon as it evolves.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    What the hell? Now Lucario knows Iron Tail? (or am I seeing things...)

It's convenient that the thing gets an entire moveset revamp as soon as it evolves.
    If I'm not mistaken, that's probably Copycat. I don't know if Vacuum Wave or Circle Throw was replaced for Aura Sphere.

Glad the two week break is done. Can't wait for this episode to finally air. Pikachu vs Lucario in the preview looks like it'll be a tie to me. I'm interested to see who wins the league, I'm still thinking Virgil will.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

If I'm not mistaken, that's probably Copycat. I don't know if Vacuum Wave or Circle Throw was replaced for Aura Sphere.
    Ah, yes, that makes sense. I forgot it had that move with the flurry of new attacks it got.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

How annoying. Copycat is basically a confrontation that says "I can do it better than you can".

Lucario forgot Vacuum Wave for Aura Sphere. It is shown using Force Palm and Circle Throw and it is also shown copying Iron Tail with Copycat. Besides Vacuum Wave seemed to be a replacement move for Riolu until it evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Lucario forgot Vacuum Wave for Aura Sphere. It is shown using Force Palm and Circle Throw and it is also shown copying Iron Tail with Copycat. Besides Vacuum Wave seemed to be a replacement move for Riolu until it evolved.
    Ahh, then it makes sense. Vacuum Wave seemed like Riolu's signature move.

Ahh, then it makes sense. Vacuum Wave seemed like Riolu's signature move.
    Plus Riolu only had it because he couldn't learn Aura Sphere.

If Ash loses here, this battle may as well have been a 3 v 6. I mean...Hydreigon beat 2, almost 3 Pokemon. Samurott beat 1, and Riolu/Lucario looks like he's going to end up beating 3 himself. Not even half of Ash's chosen team got any wins.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 6th January 2013 at 2:31 AM.

Page 128 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast