Page 129 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    How annoying. Copycat is basically a confrontation that says "I can do it better than you can".
    iron tail is stab on lucario :P
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    If Ash loses here, this battle may as well have been a 3 v 6. I mean...Hydreigon beat 2, almost 3 Pokemon. Samurott beat 1, and Riolu/Lucario looks like he's going to end up beating 3 himself.
    How ironic. The last time Ash had a full battle he almost lost to someone who only used 3.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    How ironic. The last time Ash had a full battle he almost lost to someone who only used 3.
    The last time Ash preformed well when he was using every Pokemon he had on hand was against Paul. Since then he has gotten owned by Tobias, Trip, Roxie and Cameron all of which used less Pokmon then him and either defeated him or nearly defeated him when he was at the advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    The last time Ash preformed well when he was using every Pokemon he had on hand was against Paul. Since then he has gotten owned by Tobias, Trip, Roxie and Cameron all of which used less Pokmon then him and either defeated him or nearly defeated him when he was at the advantage.
    Hey it was a pretty good fight against Tobias, taking out 2 legendarys!

Anyways I'm pissed about the previews never really showing anything new, although I'm expecting this to take about 4-7 mins, there's time for another quick battle for about 10 mins, if ash advances they can skip to halfway through the battle, to get a decent battle without 1 hit KO's. and then the last 5 mins for goodbyes.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    What the hell? Now Lucario knows Iron Tail? (or am I seeing things...)

It's convenient that the thing gets an entire moveset revamp as soon as it evolves.
    It is copycat

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Hey it was a pretty good fight against Tobias, taking out 2 legendarys!

Anyways I'm pissed about the previews never really showing anything new, although I'm expecting this to take about 4-7 mins, there's time for another quick battle for about 10 mins, if ash advances they can skip to halfway through the battle, to get a decent battle without 1 hit KO's. and then the last 5 mins for goodbyes.
    No, the battle was bad, Ash could only get one hit from Gible and Hercross.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    No, the battle was bad, Ash could only get one hit from Gible and Hercross.
    I call BS on Heracross's loss. That is a perfectly viable strategy in ubers specifically to take down Darkrai and the guy even said it was Megahorn not horn attack ;_; I think Sceptile should have gone down first and Heracross took the win. Maybe if he could land a megahorn on Latios Pkachu could have taken it down as well, losing the his 3rd legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post

I don't think there are VA's in place for any other of Ash's Pokemon. Neither Kotetsu for that matter. It seems more like they both get eliminated. The only other option is just seeing Lucario, or Pikachu getting beaten by w/e one of Virgil's Eeveelutions.

I don't think there are VA's in place for any other of Ash's Pokemon. Neither Kotetsu for that matter. It seems more like they both get eliminated. The only other option is just seeing Lucario, or Pikachu getting beaten by w/e one of Virgil's Eeveelutions.
    Or snivy
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I'm expecting an Eeveelution group pose if Virgil wins the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    What the hell? Now Lucario knows Iron Tail? (or am I seeing things...)

It's convenient that the thing gets an entire moveset revamp as soon as it evolves.
    Ok so after seeing the video of the link you quoted I think Ash wins, at the end of the video you see a druddigon or however its spelled. I seen todays new episode on cartoon network and it showed a clip of pikachu fighting a druddigon at the unova league. Did anyone else see that clip? It was after commercials when it said now back to pokemon and you see pikachu versing a druddigon. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I'm expecting an Eeveelution group pose if Virgil wins the League.
    Why did your comment spark an image in my head of Eeeveelution's in caps and gowns, throwing them into the air and freeze framing in mid-flight after they jump? I can totally see it hahaha ;D

If this was a 3 v 3 Ash would have been so screwed lol, if he went with his first 3 options. XD He's fortunate this was a 6 v 6 match.

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    Why did your comment spark an image in my head of Eeeveelution's in caps and gowns, throwing them into the air and freeze framing in mid-flight after they jump? I can totally see it hahaha ;D
    It's likely a scene like that will happen since Davey might bring along the rest of the Eeveelutions if Virgil wins.

Come on Pikachu stand up at the end. Seeing Riolu take on Unfezant and Snivy and then evolving in the battle vs Snivy and beating Snivy and Pikachu is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Come on Pikachu stand up at the end. Seeing Riolu take on Unfezant and Snivy and then evolving in the battle vs Snivy and beating Snivy and Pikachu is too much.
    Lucario almost appears to troll Snivy in PokeSmash. He looks like he's in pain, or getting hit...then he instantly recover and nukes her with a Force Palm.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Was it too much for Charizard to beat Blastoise after beating a Golem and scizor?

Lucario almost appears to troll Snivy in PokeSmash. He looks like he's in pain, or getting hit...then he instantly recover and nukes her with a Force Palm.
    I died at the part. xDD

Screw that Trollcario. Look at Trollmeron instead.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Was it too much for Charizard to beat Blastoise after beating a Golem and scizor?
    Blastoise and Scizor took prior damage and Scizor was x4 weak to Charizard. Golem was x4 resistant though.

Pikachu took down two water types.

If Kotetsu goes on to face Virgil, I wonder which of the latter Pokemon will take Lucario down, unless it's one of those Blaziken situations.

If Kotetsu goes on to face Virgil, I wonder which of the latter Pokemon will take Lucario down, unless it's one of those Blaziken situations.
    Probably Flareon or Espeon based on the VA list.

Oh wow... Pikachu vs Lucario looks to be the serious focus of this battle
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Oh wow... Pikachu vs Lucario looks to be the serious focus of this battle
    It might only be in the first 5, or so minutes. Though it really depends on if the writers want to give Kotetsu/Ash vs Virgil some focus. If both Ash, and Kotetsu take each other out...then the rest of the time will be used to see Virgil steamrolling through people.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    What a shame I wonder what is the mystery!! We know someone will face Virgil!!
    it might just Be the guy he faces in the top 8

except Kot can use new pokemon that just share a va with someone else
    Last edited by AceDetective; 6th January 2013 at 4:21 PM.

Page 129 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast