Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Any game related news will affect the anime. . . So either it be a new gen, rs remake or N relatwd game it qill affect the anime
    I meant that's what the voice over will be saying.

I know it will affect the anime, but that still doesn't mean, they wouldn't ask that question.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If it is information about a new eeveelution I hope its a Fighting or Flying type

Taekeon and Aveon

I am not getting my hopes up with this Eevee thing.

Even if it did, I doubt that Eevee will just evolve like that during the match. All of it's evolutions require something specific and any future eeveelution would require something that hasn't been done before in the games. Stones, Happiness + Time, and Location have been done.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    any future eeveelution would require something that hasn't been done before in the games. Stones, Happiness + Time, and Location have been done.
    No it wouldn't?

All it takes is for the Gen 6 games to introduce fly/poison/dragon etc stones to make evolution, or a new location where an evolution can take place. Nothing has ever stated they can't re-use old mechanics for the new lines of Eeveelution.

Maybe they pull a disobedient eeveeloution. . . The writers are really getting into it. . ..
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    No it wouldn't?

All it takes is for the Gen 6 games to introduce fly/poison/dragon etc stones to make evolution, or a new location where an evolution can take place. Nothing has ever stated they can't re-use old mechanics for the new lines of Eeveelution.
    Still new stuff.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by llany View Post
    Ok so after seeing the video of the link you quoted I think Ash wins, at the end of the video you see a druddigon or however its spelled. I seen todays new episode on cartoon network and it showed a clip of pikachu fighting a druddigon at the unova league. Did anyone else see that clip? It was after commercials when it said now back to pokemon and you see pikachu versing a druddigon. Just my opinion
    are you sure you weren't watching the intro to the keldeo movie? was the battle at night? I think you may have that battle mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Still new stuff.
    Yeah but you was making out that it was impossible for those mechanics to ever be used again.

Just a quick question. Is the announcement going to be on Tuesday, as in Tuesday on Japan, or Monday Night in the U.S? And if its the former, around what time on Tuesday would we be expecting the announcement?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I notice Druddigon (unless I got the episode wrong) is in this, I wonder if its Camerons? Then again he already got a dragon on his team but trainers have been known to have 2 of the same type.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

U should expect ghe announcment Monday evening US time. All the good informations come out while we european people sleep ;-)
    so expect it early evening hours. . .
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Where was it stated that the new announcement would be related to Eevee? And I don't think it would affect the anime that much anyway. Oh yeah, Virgil's Eevee might evolve into the new form, but would that really be the defining moment of Episode N? It just irks me that Prince N is being upstaged by a rumor.

But speaking of which, I'm guessing that Virgil's battle will be shown in this episode? I saw some stuff about Flareon a while back, so I guess we'll have time to watch him battle after all. How ironic that the extra time in this episode will be used to show Ash's other League rival in a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennicher98 View Post
    What was that at the very end of the clip? Was that a pokemon?

Also what does the narrator says when they show Ash, Cameron and Virgil?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I notice Druddigon (unless I got the episode wrong) is in this, I wonder if its Camerons? Then again he already got a dragon on his team but trainers have been known to have 2 of the same type.
    it could be his and he uses it in the top 4 round if he beats Ash, but my money would be it belongs to Virgils top 8 opponent

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post

No that was some other show.

No, some B-Daman monster. It was the first split second of an ad for that show, which airs right after Smash.

"Just who will win the Isshu League?"

What a sad narrator. The fans know Ash can't get further than Top 4 simply because this is the last league ep. What nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Where was it stated that the new announcement would be related to Eevee?
    Nothing, people are speculating although I must say it's quite unique.

The International Pokemon Twitter account tweeted "How many Eeveelutions are there?" even though the Eevee episode is not due to air for a good few months yet, the fact that the announcement is on Tuesday... people are piecing it together.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    What a sad narrator. The fans know Ash can't get further than Top 4 simply because this is the last league ep. What nonsense.
    Well that's their fault for looking so desperately for spoilers and not enjoying the episodes normally.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Well that's their fault for looking so desperately for spoilers and not enjoying the episodes normally.
    I agree to an extent, but I imagine if I genuinely watched this episode not knowing what was coming next, i'd be pissed when I find out that Ash loses and the League is over withing 10 minutes.

Where is everyone has seen a Druddigon in the Unova League, please ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I agree to an extent, but I imagine if I genuinely watched this episode not knowing what was coming next, i'd be pissed when I find out that Ash loses and the League is over withing 10 minutes.
    But even the Japanese know its over without looking at spoilers. They're promoting the N saga on TV, little kids know what's coming next.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Where is everyone has seen a Druddigon in the Unova League, please ?
    They haven't it was a clip from the Keldeo movie being used for a returning from commercial break clip on Cartoon Network.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Just from knowing the title of the episode, it's obvious that Ash isn't going to win the league. You wouldn't even have to be aware of spoilers to know what is going to be Ash's fate, merely watching the preview for the next episode alone would give you a good enough insight into what's going to happen. Ash is in the top 8 and in the preview the next title of the episode is revealed as "Lucario Vs Pikachu! Isshu league conclusion!" it doesn't take a genius to work that one out lol.
    Last edited by A.F.M; 7th January 2013 at 12:09 AM.

Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast