Page 135 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    What would be nice. A preview for a 6th Gen Move.

Ash was an evolution magnet during gym battles in this saga.
    Well he kind of had to be... Team rocket wasn't there as often to give his pokemon battle experience. And he hardly even fought his rivals
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    What would be nice. A preview for a 6th Gen Move.
    Two movies introduced at the same time? That's crazy (not counting the Victini movies since their practically the same minus a few changes)

Ash was an evolution magnet during gym battles in this saga.
    And yet oddly enough there was only one extra evolution compared to Sinnoh (Sandile to Krokorok doesn't count for me)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

What it does to you if the trainer who's challenging Ash has a Pokémon evolving ? It's the nature. I think it's more cool than anything else...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    What it does to you if the trainer who's challenging Ash has a Pokémon evolving ? It's the nature. I think it's more cool than anything else...
    We just got Riolu evolving to Lucario... why would I want to see Eevee doing the exact same thing?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    We just got Riolu evolving to Lucario... why would I want to see Eevee doing the exact same thing?
    I don't know but it doesn't matter for me, sincerely...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I don't know but it doesn't matter for me, sincerely...
    Me too. I don't really care what happens. It's just a pipe dream to believe Ash will get out of this fight with Cameron just fine...

Dear goodness, Virgil. I had high hopes for you. It's not even known yet, but I get the feeling he's not being the new Ritchie/Harrison/Tyson/Tobias...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Me too. I don't really care what happens. It's just a pipe dream to believe Ash will get out of this fight with Cameron just fine...

Dear goodness, Virgil. I had high hopes for you. It's not even known yet, but I get the feeling he's not being the new Ritchie/Harrison/Tyson/Tobias...
    Even if Ash's losing to Cameron, I wanna see Virgil battling well and winning the League.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Two movies introduced at the same time? That's crazy (not counting the Victini movies since their practically the same minus a few changes)
    No, not movie. He said it'd be nice to see a new Gen 6 move.

I wouldn't mind if Virgil debuted a new Eeveelution, even better if it's against Ash. Yeah Riolu just evolved but most of us would just like it if there's a chance Ash gets past his battle with Cameron. So as far as a hypothetical match with against Virgil, then I'm okay with about anything.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    No, not movie. He said it'd be nice to see a new Gen 6 move.
    I have no idea how I mistook that O.O

I just be happy if Ash can make top 4 that way It does not seem like Ash has lost all skill as he made top 4 last time.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    I just be happy if Ash can make top 4 that way It does not seem like Ash has lost all skill as he made top 4 last time.
    Odamn I saw the totodile avatar and I'm like, I don't remember posting this...
    Anyways I agree ashy boy really shouldn't be showing regression, and shouldn't be losing to a airhead ditzy trainer like Cameron, with an extra pokemon
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

If Ash does not fight Virgil, then Virgil will probably not win the league! All league winners beat Ash before winning the league (except for johto league). A person capable of beating Ash in these top 8 trainers is virgil only! Not Imotaro, coz Virgil's probably beating him at top 8. Others like Dino and Katherine are in my opinion too incapable to win. Ash is obviously not winning the big one. Even if Cameron beats Ash, the writers would not make a piggy head win the league. So if its not imotaro, then it has to be Virgil.

EDIT:-
    they are making that special announcement at 8 on the 8th of the month, i.e. today. Probably an 8th eeveelution!!
    Last edited by PokemonMasters; 8th January 2013 at 11:28 AM.
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

What Ash will get from above:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
    If Ash does not fight Virgil, then Virgil will probably not win the league! All league winners beat Ash before winning the league (except for johto league). A person capable of beating Ash in these top 8 trainers is virgil only! Not Imotaro, coz Virgil's probably beating him at top 8. Others like Dino and Katherine are in my opinion too incapable to win. Ash is obviously not winning the big one. Even if Cameron beats Ash, the writers would not make a piggy head win the league. So if its not imotaro, then it has to be Virgil.

they are making that special announcement at 8 on the 8th of the month, i.e. today. Probably an 8th eeveelution!!
    Yeah, and only 25 minutes to go!
    Hopefully it's a dragon type like people are saying.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rzoz01.png[/IMG]

Credits: Super_Jamalx9000

Credits: Dean

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMaster121 View Post
    Yeah, and only 25 minutes to go!
    Hopefully it's a dragon type like people are saying.
    Draveon maybe! I am looking forward to some clips of the 6th gen games!

Only 14 mins. left!
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ent_right_here
    Last edited by PokemonMasters; 8th January 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Only 14 mins. left!
    I doubt we'll get clips already.. Last time, we first got a shaded Zoroark, and then they revealed Zoroark and Zorua later... At best we are going to get names for the new games, unless it's R/S-remakes..

But if it's an Eeveelution, and it will debut this week in the animé.. Then they will show it without being shaded..

9 MINUTES!!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Only 14 mins. left!
    Thanks for the video, so no sign of the new eeveelution yet.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rzoz01.png[/IMG]

Credits: Super_Jamalx9000

Credits: Dean

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y! 6th gen games announced! Water starter: Froakie. Fire: Fennekin. Grass: Chespin. No new eeveelution!
    Last edited by PokemonMasters; 8th January 2013 at 12:32 PM.

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y! 6th gen games announced! Water starter: Froakie. Couldn't see the others properly. No new eeveelution!
    No new eeveelution as of yet!

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

If no new Eevolution is introduced as of yet, guess Ash will meet a Generation 6 Pokemon some how after the N arc or during it?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Wow, so they didn't show any Eevee and Eeveelutions but they did show some other older gen Pokemon with the 6th gen Pokemon!

So other Pokemon will mix with the 6th gen Pokemon, I could easily see a new Eeveelution or two added to the set and if so Virgil could actually debut one vs Ash!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

im still hopin for a new eeveelution to debut, itll come out of no where and prove the wirters know wut they are doing and get everyone hyped thinkin we may see more gen6 pokes in the N arc

If there is a new Eeveelution they are probably saving it for the anime to debut Thursday, I hope not, we have enough Eevees.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If there is a new Eeveelution they are probably saving it for the anime to debut Thursday, I hope not, we have enough Eevees.
    Hey, I'd rather that than get defeated by Lucario boy. Ash would get in the top 4 this way again and I'd rather him get defeated by a guy who thinks.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Hey, I'd rather that than get defeated by Lucario boy. Ash would get in the top 4 this way again and I'd rather him get defeated by a guy who thinks.
    I just dont get the new eeveelution hype it has nothing to do with Virgil, like I've said before if they do it I hope they go crazy and finish all the types, its annoying to see fans EVERY generation talking about new Eeveelutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I just dont get the new eeveelution hype it has nothing to do with Virgil, like I've said before if they do it I hope they go crazy and finish all the types, its annoying to see fans EVERY generation talking about new Eeveelutions.
    It'd make sense if one was Virgil's and he defeated Ash with one though, it'd at least give a reason for why Virgil is hereXD

Page 135 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast