Page 136 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It'd make sense if one was Virgil's and he defeated Ash with one though, it'd at least give a reason for why Virgil is hereXD
    I agree, it would make sense, sense we're heading into an even number generation, 6, evens tend to give new Eeveelutions. This gives me just the faintest bit more hope that Ash will beat Kotetsu after all, only to lose to something he's never seen before.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I agree, it would make sense, sense we're heading into an even number generation, 6, evens tend to give new Eeveelutions. This gives me just the faintest bit more hope that Ash will beat Kotetsu after all, only to lose to something he's never seen before.
    Happened in Johto and I wouldn't be as angry if he lost this way for the reasons you said.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It'd make sense if one was Virgil's and he defeated Ash with one though, it'd at least give a reason for why Virgil is hereXD
    I get that it just doesn't excite me because "meh its just a new Eevee" and I do like Eevee and I probably will like a new one but it doesn't excite me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I get that it just doesn't excite me because "meh its just a new Eevee" and I do like Eevee and I probably will like a new one but it doesn't excite me at all.
    No raining on the parade man, there's a chance that the slightly worse outcome might just yet be averted!

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

No raining on the parade man, there's a chance that the slightly worse outcome might just yet be averted!
    This isn't that bad though, for Ash to go out this wayXD

Than again, my opinion. I'd rather this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I'd settle for a new evolution to defeat Ash, god it i'd prefer it to losing to Kotetsu.

I don't think the Eeveelution is a bad outcome at all, again it just doesn't excite me, if it was a new Farfetch'd evolution I would be like NICE but an Eevee even though its the evolution pokemon it doesn't excite me as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'd settle for a new evolution to defeat Ash, god it i'd prefer it to losing to Kotetsu.
    Indeed. Ash has seen Lucario before, that's old news, let him lose to something totally unexpected. I don't care if the vast majority of his battle with Virgil is shown in still shots, just come on, pull of the win against Kotetsu, prove so many of the most negative people in these threads wrong.

Indeed. Ash has seen Lucario before, that's old news, let him lose to something totally unexpected. I don't care if the vast majority of his battle with Virgil is shown in still shots, just come on, pull of the win against Kotetsu, prove so many of the most negative people in these threads wrong.
    This would indeed by nice. I'd love it if Ash would remember a few things about Lucario, defeated him than came across a generation 6 Pokemon of Virgil's, it'd explain so much.

This would indeed by nice. I'd love it if Ash would remember a few things about Lucario, defeated him than came across a generation 6 Pokemon of Virgil's, it'd explain so much.
    Plus, if the new Eevee evolution is a type Ash struggles with, such as Poison, since that was a weakness of his exploited when he faced Roxie, it would all come full circle, or a Ghost type which is a type he's faced very little of successfully this generation. It would make it seem reasonable, to at least many people.

Plus, if the new Eevee evolution is a type Ash struggles with, such as Poison, since that was a weakness of his exploited when he faced Roxie, it would all come full circle, or a Ghost type which is a type he's faced very little of successfully this generation. It would make it seem reasonable, to at least many people.
    Yah, I'd like to think most fans wouldn't be that upset over Ash loosing this way than being defeated by 5 V.S 6 Pokemon battleXD

Yah, I'd like to think most fans wouldn't be that upset over Ash loosing this way than being defeated by 5 V.S 6 Pokemon battleXD
    i think it's the 5 vs 6 that really make it unpopular.Anyting else would be ok.Sadly for the moment i still think he'll lose to cameron.But i hope i'm wrong.

If there is a new Eeveelution they are probably saving it for the anime to debut Thursday, I hope not, we have enough Eevees.
    I think there must be a reason for all this gratuitous Eeveelution exposition with Virgil and this year's short movie, and the simplest explanation is a new Eevee.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I think there must be a reason for all this gratuitous Eeveelution exposition with Virgil and this year's short movie, and the simplest explanation is a new Eevee.
    There is an Eevee on top of Golurk arm in the statue thing maybe its a ground type gym and we get a ground Eevee but I'll repeat myself again, I don't mind it and I think it would be a more fitting end, it just doesn't excite me.

So....

Eevee is apparently in one of the shots in the XY-trailers as part of a statue.. So that leaves open the possibility of a new Eeveelution in Gen6. However, if Virgil was going to debut one in the league, then they would've shown it in the trailer.. I'd guess..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    So....

Eevee is apparently in one of the shots in the XY-trailers as part of a statue.. So that leaves open the possibility of a new Eeveelution in Gen6. However, if Virgil was going to debut one in the league, then they would've shown it in the trailer.. I'd guess..
    Why would they want to spoil some thing like that? Thats a big thing to spoil, this would make a lot of sense.

So....

Unless they know the anime is debuting it and saved it for Virgil, I have no idea how he will evolve the thing if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Two movies introduced at the same time? That's crazy (not counting the Victini movies since their practically the same minus a few changes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I have no idea how I mistook that O.O
    Yeah.

-

Virgil debuting a new Eevee isn't impossible due to their being older pokemon in the next region so evolutions may happen.

Random : PokéRadar

Unless they know the anime is debuting it and saved it for Virgil, I have no idea how he will evolve the thing if it does.
    They don't save things for the animé.. You know that

It would probably have evolved before hand? An Eevee that he lent to Davey for a mission and wasn't shown before?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

They don't save things for the animé.. You know that

It would probably have evolved before hand? An Eevee that he lent to Davey for a mission and wasn't shown before?
    Well we usually get stuff revealed in Corocoro so it migth happen, not craving for it to happen and I still think Satoshi loses or draws(based on new info) with Kotetsu.

Maybe, Davey is appearing he could give some kind of new item to evolve Eevee also.

Only two days left to know if Ash gets top 8 or top 4

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Come on Generation 6 Pokemon for Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    You know its sad when your rooting and hoping for the main hero of a show to get 4th place and knowing he wont get 1st place. It like saying (Yay show them you only suck a quarter of the way).

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yeah.
    I just don't know... I guess I read to fast :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Come on Generation 6 Pokemon for Virgil.
    The outcome of the Unova League will define for me, if I'm disappointed or not in BW saga overall. X)

Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    You know its sad when your rooting and hoping for the main hero of a show to get 4th place and knowing he wont get 1st place. It like saying (Yay show them you only suck a quarter of the way).
    In Ash's defense, being top 4 is still between the best.. it also makes things more "realistic" you know, we aren't always the winners in everything we do, like college/school exams, games, girls and other things in life..

Page 136 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast