Page 139 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Yeah Riolu was confident not smug. People were upset with Riolu grabbing Snivy's tail and then Force Palming her in the face but they had no problem with Snivy continuously slamming Riolu on the floor with Vine Whip.
    Snivy attacked in a normal manner because her task was to beat Riolu. Riolu on the other hand, was enjoying the pain he was inflicting. Those are two totally different things. His attitude in battle plus the fact that he evolved halfway through this battle is what makes him and his species as a whole look bad. And of course, Cameron looks even worse than before given how many times he's slipped out of a sticky situation. It sucks that he gets a free pass all the time; first Ash helped him register for the League when it was almost too late, then he broke the rules but was still allowed to compete, now he's using DEM like crazy and it's going to pay off. It's a sad day in Pokemon.

I didn't know auraholic was a thing.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I didn't know auraholic was a thing.
    I don't even know what the term means at all.

This episode is finally going to air and be forgotten from my memories. I'll be waiting for the redemption league in three-four years time.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    This episode is finally going to air and be forgotten from my memories. I'll be waiting for the redemption league in three-four years time.
    I'll be waiting to learn of your disappointment when something goes wrong there too.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I'll be waiting to learn of your disappointment when something goes wrong there too.
    Worst comes to worst, Fennekin's final evolution sneezes on Pikachu and he's knocked out.

Come on people, don't be so negative ALL THE TIME

Tomorrow is the day ugh I can't wait anymore XD still hoping Ash pulls a top 4. *crossing fingers*

Next week the N Chapter!!

Ash can get Top 4 here and win the World tournament at the end of BW.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash can get Top 4 here and win the World tournament at the end of BW.
    I don't see either of those happening tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Come on people, don't be so negative ALL THE TIME
    Hard to do that when you keep getting bad news after bad news. You'd think that there would be some good news somehow.

Fully expect Ash to lose to whatever his English name is, with the Lucario.

After all he had 5 Pokémon, Ash had 6, most of Ash's Pokémon unfortunately sucked (can't be bashing if it's not what I wanted to happen and true), and so even if Ash somehow beats Lucario and moves on, he still lost in my opinion. You can't win a FULL BATTLE, when one of them forgets to bring a 6th Pokémon, and we all know why what's his name only has 5 Pokémon.

Because Ash wouldn't even stand a remote chance if that guy had six.

But....what can you do.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Hard to do that when you keep getting bad news after bad news. You'd think that there would be some good news somehow.

After all he had 5 Pokémon, Ash had 6, most of Ash's Pokémon unfortunately sucked (can't be bashing if it's not what I wanted to happen and true), and so even if Ash somehow beats Lucario and moves on, he still lost in my opinion. You can't win a FULL BATTLE, when one of them forgets to bring a 6th Pokémon, and we all know why what's his name only has 5 Pokémon.

But....what can you do.
    Well, Ash could have beat Cameron's last Pokémon if he was weaker or weakened by the types of Pikachu's attacks. But I'm exactly agreeing with you. I can't believe they didn't let Cameron go get a last Pokémon. It's totally unfair and I think that's exactly why Ash's probably going to lose. It's totally unfair.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I don't see either of those happening tbh.
    I'm pretty sure the writers will redeem Ash if there is a Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    See you in the future then.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I really really really do wish Ash would place in the Top 4 again, but i just don't think it's possible at all.

The title has Lucario vs Pikachu in it, we've seen from previews that the writers are glorifying it so much as an intense final battle, Ash puts his hat down (something he's done in every region of his final league battle aside from Hoenn) and on top of that none of Ash's other Pokemon besides Snivy are listed in the VA's.

I hate to say it but it just isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I really really really do wish Ash would place in the Top 4 again, but i just don't think it's possible at all.

The title has Lucario vs Pikachu in it, we've seen from previews that the writers are glorifying it so much as an intense final battle, Ash puts his hat down (something he's done in every region of his final league battle aside from Hoenn) and on top of that none of Ash's other Pokemon besides Snivy are listed in the VA's.

Well are there any VAs that share people already listed?

It is supposedly possible to see Boldore, and Pikachu, and Snivy, in a battle against Virgil, but I don't see it happening.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 9th January 2013 at 11:16 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well are there any VAs that share people already listed.

It is supposedly possible to see Boldore, and Pikachu, and Snivy, in a battle against Virgil, but I don't see it happening.
    Eh I thought of this but it isn't likely (imo), the only way I could see it happening is for whatever reason the battle for Top 4 was 3v3 or a 1v1 which is stupid tbh.

Ok i will admit I have my doubts about ash winning this match but don't rely on a List of VA they are never right and there always more VA in the show then what are listed it noob thing to do we have no more proof ash will win or lose then what has already been shown

Eh I thought of this but it isn't likely (imo), the only way I could see it happening is for whatever reason the battle for Top 4 was 3v3 or a 1v1 which is stupid tbh.
    I don't expect them to even give a full battle much attention if it were going to happen.

Ash's Donphan appeared in the episode where his Cyndaquil evolved but Kenta Miyake (Donphan's VA) wasn't listed.

So if we were going to see a full battle between Ash and Virgil, I highly doubt there would be enough time, to even warrant VAs to even speak, it'll probably be a montage after montage, with the final match-up taking the most at about (5 minutes, maybe) with Ash losing.

The best possible scenario that I wouldn't mind playing out is if Ash and Kotetsu tie, (with Lucario tying with Pikachu) and as a result they are both disqualified.

1. Because Ash had no more Pokémon.
    2. Kotetsu only brought 5 Pokémon to the match, making it unfair to punish Ash if he were to move forward as a result.

I must say, it would be nice if the writers purposely did all this specifically to make Ash vs Virgil a complete surprise out of the blue.

BUT, it would be quite depressing if Ash's final matchup against Virgil isn't as epic as Lucario vs Pikachu seems to be.

But....what can you do.
    dman what if Kotetsu just sent his 6th pokemon to a dumb matchup agan and lost?

Kinda like sending a Seismitoad vs Snivy for example.

It is retarded the whole 5 pokemon thing but nothing guarantees that he wouldn't make a dumb mistake with his 6th pokemon also, like he did with Ferrorthorn and Swanna.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    dman what if Kotetsu just sent his 6th pokemon to a dumb matchup agan and lost?

Kinda like sending a Seismitoad vs Snivy for example.

It is retarded the whole 5 pokemon thing but nothing guarantees that he wouldn't make a dumb mistake with his 6th pokemon also, like he did with Ferrorthorn and Swanna.
    Well I don't know, he pretty much implied he only had 5 Pokémon if not right out confirmed.

I guess it's still possible he had 6 Pokémon with him.

But I don't see it, unless Lucario gets recalled, then sends out something to straight up lose to Snivy send out Lucario again to beat Snivy and move onto Pikachu.

I just don't see that happening at all. Unless Ash recalls Snivy, which doesn't seem likely.

Well I don't know, he pretty much implied he only had 5 Pokémon if not right out confirmed.

I guess it's still possible he had 6 Pokémon with him.

But I don't see it, unless Lucario gets recalled, then sends out something to straight up lose to Snivy send out Lucario again to beat Snivy and move onto Pikachu.

I just don't see that happening at all. Unless Ash recalls Snivy, which doesn't seem likely.
    Didn't see a translation yet but from what I read I believe he said he though it was 5vs5 or a full battle was 5vs5 not 6vs6 if he only had 5 pokemon that wouldn't be that dumb, he could just say I only have 5.

I would need Sushi/Dephender or someone else to confirm it though, none confirmed it I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Didn't see a translation yet but from what I read I believe he said he though it was 5vs5 or a full battle was 5vs5 not 6vs6 if he only had 5 pokemon that wouldn't be that dumb, he could just say I only have 5.

I would need Sushi/Dephender or someone else to confirm it though, none confirmed it I believe.
    But him having 6 Pokémon thinking it was 5 on 5 is DUMB?

I don't get that logic, I would have 6 Pokémon with me AT all times, unless I'm hatching eggs.

Why deprive yourself with less Pokémon when a situation could arise in which will require you to use your other Pokémon?

It would actually be more stupid, and dumb to think it's a 5 on 5 and only bring 5 Pokémon. At least if you brought 6 thinking it was a 5 on 5, well guess what just use your other Pokémon brought with you, no harm no foul.

I don't get that logic, I would have 6 Pokémon with me AT all times, unless I'm hatching eggs.

Why deprive yourself with less Pokémon when a situation could arise in which will require you to use your other Pokémon?

It would actually be more stupid, and dumb to think it's a 5 on 5 and only bring 5 Pokémon. At least if you brought 6 thinking it was a 5 on 5, well guess what just use your other Pokémon brought with you, no harm no foul.
    Plus, if it was a 5 on 5, you could change your minds with the sixth one because of type advantage. Cameron looks ridiculous. I'll be happy if he loses.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Its dumb because even if he though it was a 5vs5 and it was a 6vs6, he would have the 6th pokemon in hand but he doesn't apparently he deposited it if he has more.

The whole 5 pokemon thing is retarded and there is no excuse for that.

Page 139 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142 LastLast