Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142 LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

If Ash beats Cameron with an advantage would he really deserve this? I just want this League to end. Congrats, Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    If Ash beats Cameron with an advantage would he really deserve this? I just want this League to end. Congrats, Virgil.
    He deserves to beat the genki kid at least. He doesn't deserve to beat the likes of Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    He deserves to beat the genki kid at least. He doesn't deserve to beat the likes of Virgil.
    Cameron deserves to be disqualified. They shouldn't have let him battle in the first place. I know if I made it to the Final 4 solely because my opponent was stupid enough to bring only 5 Pokémon, I wouldn't feel like I deserve a spot in the semi-finals. It is clear from this battle Cameron wiped the floor with Ash for the most part.

You know I don't blame the guy for using 5 Pokemon no I blame Ash.... For sleeping in all tho years (o wait i guess i mean Months as he has not aged) ago and getting pikachu as his starter had he woke up on time he might have started out strong and gone on to win a league and we would not have to be here seeing him lose(or not we don't know yet) to some dummy who cant figure out how to add up to six so yea... its all Ash fault.

Even if he'd woke up on time, everyone would've still beaten him to the F/W/G trio.. The only other Pokémon Ash may have got as a starter was Clefairy, the original plan..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

It was always Oaks plan to give Ash Pikachu eventually for all the people who have seen Movie 4 lolz.

joke

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Come on people, don't be so negative ALL THE TIME
    I don't believe anyone is being negative just to spite people who are interested in this episode. We're merely working with what we've been given; an episode where a character who should have been disqualified for breaking an important rule will attain victory. The only thing about this episode that's worth paying attention to in my opinion is Virgil's battle, mostly because we haven't really seen him battle that much before and he's really the last interesting character in this League, which says a lot.

Well if Ash does not win I am still hyped for the N arc they are finally giving villains there dew in the anime and making them a huge threat instead of just happen to be there when ash was collecting gym badges on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't believe anyone is being negative just to spite people who are interested in this episode. We're merely working with what we've been given; an episode where a character who should have been disqualified for breaking an important rule will attain victory. The only thing about this episode that's worth paying attention to in my opinion is Virgil's battle, mostly because we haven't really seen him battle that much before and he's really the last interesting character in this League, which says a lot.
    Everyone one of the rivals were interesting they were just ruined by the bad decisions the writers made with this league. The only one who wasn't really affected was Stephan.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Everyone one of the rivals were interesting they were just ruined by the bad decisions the writers made with this league. The only one who wasn't really affected was Stephan.
    Stephan was never interesting to be honest and neither was Cameron. Their teams were good but they were never interesting characters. And I know I might be in the minority but I don't like Bianca or find her interesting either. I'm too indifferent to Virgil.

Stephan was never interesting to be honest and neither was Cameron. Their teams were good but they were never interesting characters. And I know I might be in the minority but I don't like Bianca or find her interesting either. I'm too indifferent to Virgil.
    Why are you hating on everyone but the walking Eevee advertisement.

At least Ash battled with the other rivals.

inb4 I get infracted for calling Virgil a walking Eevee advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Why are you hating on everyone but the walking Eevee advertisement.

At least Ash battled with the other rivals.

inb4 I get infracted for calling Virgil a walking Eevee advertisement
    I'm hating on 3 rivals. I am indifferent to Virgil. Trip, Georgia and Burgundy are awesome.

I'm hating on 3 rivals. I am indifferent to Virgil. Trip, Georgia and Burgundy are awesome.
    Oh ok that's understandable

I like Gary clones and comic reliefs too.

Georgia is okay I guess because she can actually do **** unlike Burgundy.

And from the last three, only Georgia has potential to develop as a character seeing Burgundy is spiraling down the mountain.

And from the last three, only Georgia has potential to develop as a character seeing Burgundy is spiraling down the mountain.
    She hasn't from the start?

She was obviously doomed to a Team Rocket role where her only purpose is to make every trainer who beats her look good the moment she came in.

Oh ok that's understandable

I like Gary clones and comic reliefs too.

Georgia is okay I guess because she can actually do **** unlike Burgundy.
    Gary clone? Someone hasn't watched Kanto. And Georgia is way more than just comic relief. Burgundy has been treated awful but she is at least GOOD comic relief unlike Stephan, Cameron and Bianca.

Gary clone? Someone hasn't watched Kanto. And Georgia is way more than just comic relief. Burgundy has been treated awful but she is at least GOOD comic relief unlike Stephan, Cameron and Bianca.
    Yeah I watched Kanto, Ash gets a Pikachu and the three Kanto starters, he also is killed by a powerful psychic blast but is brought back to life by the magic of crying.

That's why I said Georgia is okay.

I never said Burgundy wasn't funny.
    8)

Yeah I watched Kanto, Ash gets a Pikachu and the three Kanto starters, he also is killed by a powerful psychic blast but is brought back to life by the magic of crying.

That's why I said Georgia is okay.

I never said Burgundy wasn't funny.
    8)
    Trip is not a Gary clone. You could call him a Cheren clone or whatever but don't compare him to Gary. They are 2 different characters. Just because they are arrogant and a jerk to Ash doesn't mean they are clones. Paul was the same way. It's a personality trait that all Ash's main rivals have had but each rival is done differently.

Trip is not a Gary clone. You could call him a Cheren clone or whatever but don't compare him to Gary. They are 2 different characters. Just because they are arrogant and a jerk to Ash doesn't mean they are clones. Paul was the same way. It's a personality trait that all Ash's main rivals have had but each rival is done differently.
    Gary: Arrogant jerk who drives a corvette at the age of 10

Paul: Arrogant jerk who curbstomps Ash every time he battled him outside the Pokeringer and league.

Trip: Arrogant jerk who buys all the latest Alder merchandise.

They're pretty much identical but each of them has their own unique gimmick.

Okay, are we done here.

Gary: Arrogant jerk who drives a corvette at the age of 10

Paul: Arrogant jerk who curbstomps Ash every time he battled him outside the Pokeringer and league.

Trip: Arrogant jerk who buys all the latest Alder merchandise.

Okay, are we done here.
    I said that each of Ash's rival are arrogant jerks but their characters and their story arcs are done completely differently. Did Paul and Trip have a cheerleading squad following them around or a childhood rivalry with Ash? Did Trip and Gary abuse Pokémon and abandon them every time they deemed them as weak or have a backstory involving their siblings? Did Gary and Paul have a Champion role model and lose the first round in most tournaments realizing that strength isn't everything?

Before this thread gets locked down tomorrow, I just want to say one thing.

The people that own this anime should NEVER leave the final episode of a saga after a long break, and they should INSTEAD do it for a new saga's beginning. It was just a painful nightmare instead of a dream.

Before this thread gets locked down tomorrow, I just want to say one thing.

The people that own this anime should NEVER leave the final episode of a saga after a long break, and they should INSTEAD do it for a new saga's beginning. It was just a painful nightmare instead of a dream.
    They should have never made the Axew episode and push the Stephan battle and Cameron Part 1 a week earlier so they could air the League finale before Christmas. So yeah, I agree.

They should have never made the Axew episode and push the Stephan battle and Cameron Part 1 a week earlier so they could air the League finale before Christmas. So yeah, I agree.
    They should have never created Cameron for that matter. Virgil was just enough.

They should have never created Cameron for that matter. Virgil was just enough.
    From what I have heard, the people in Japan absolutely hate Cameron so hopefully we never see anyone like him again.

From what I have heard, the people in Japan absolutely hate Cameron so hopefully we never see anyone like him again.
    ...Wait, they do? Holy crap, we aren't so different after all.

Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142 LastLast