Page 18 of 142 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    3 times in the Top 8 makes my blood boil.
    Eh, at least he didn't get Top 16. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

What makes my blood boil is how they skipped half the league matches in a filler episode. ._.

Honestly, the way this team was handled... Top 8 is a blessing in disguise
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It looks like the writers are trying so hard to make Kotetsu Ash's replacement for a rival, so I'm hopeful that Ash at least gets to fight Virgil and see how he does it from there.

Ash gettin in the Top 8 is not only regression but its the third damn time he got in the Top 8.

Why did Ash get the same rank for 3 leagues? What's next he gets Top 4 about two more times too?
    Hey, I'd rather top 4 twice than this, at least he wouldn't be going backwards.

I agree, skipping over fights for fillers that really ticked me off. Like we needed to see another Axew gets lost episode in the middle of the freakin league.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    What makes my blood boil is how they skipped half the league matches in a filler episode. ._.
    We only got to see three whole Ash matches... one less from Sinnoh and one whole round regression
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Wait, I'm confused. Isn't it practically confirmed that Ash loses to Kotetsu here since this is the League finale? So then why are some people still saying that he could battle Virgil here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Wait, I'm confused. Isn't it practically confirmed that Ash loses to Kotetsu here since this is the League finale? So then why are some people still saying that he could battle Virgil here?
    I don't know. I guess some people don't know how to read.

Playerking was saying it wasn't confirmed so I gave a scenario of what would happen if he beat Kotetsu.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Most of them are grasping at straws. It must be the shock...

Anyway, there is a slight chance that Ash may fight Virgil too, but I highly doubt that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

If you do remember, remember how anti-climatic it was when, back at the Fighting-type Clubsplosion, the Japanese title was heavily hinting at Bianca and Trip having a fierce fight as a continuation?

Only two minutes passed and Bianca won. The same could happen here. Even though these Japanese titles look obvious, it's still possible that the unexpected might happen... Hence why all of us are mildly keeping our rage (not Hugh style) for our overall dislike of this season. Hell, we have these discussions only because the writers completely disregard common sense when it comes down to Pokemon battles.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 8th December 2012 at 2:04 AM.

Who's saying he battle Virgil? I said if he does (even if I doubt it), it will be a May vs Solidad scenario where we only see the end of the fight.

You know, it's interesting. Ever since I came to this forum, it seems like every topic was filled with haters and lovers. But this League seems to be hated by almost everyone on here. The writers really dropped the ball. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I agree, skipping over fights for fillers that really ticked me off. Like we needed to see another Axew gets lost episode in the middle of the freakin league.
    How does it feel to say the same thing 100 times?

Because people in Serebii believe in hope. It's a beautiful quality this forum has and it brings me joy and fulfillment to know I'm part of such an inspiring community.

I hope that Ash does battle Virgil somehow, just not in the League, but some time in the series. Right now his ass is too busy getting whooped to think about Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Because people in Serebii believe in hope. It's a beautiful quality this forum has and it brings me joy and fulfillment to know I'm part of such an inspiring community.

I hope that Ash does battle Virgil somehow, just not in the League, but some time in the series. Right now his ass is too busy getting whooped to think about Virgil.
    Well, if we're blaming here, I'm blame the fact that his overall stupidity grew bigger the moment he stepped into Unova the first episode. That was a sign...a bad omen.

They've regressed Ash because the anime isn't ending anytime soon. The generations are gonna keep pouring in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    How does it feel to say the same thing 100 times?

When I'm angry it feels nice to say it over and over againXD I guess some feel since the leagues already been so rushed maybe they'll throw in one quick battle between Ash and Virgil. I guess I'd rather this.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 8th December 2012 at 2:21 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Kotetsu goes on to lose to Virgil who then loses to Dino calling it now

I predicted Ash would be in the top 16...hey at least he won't get that rank again, that's reason to celebrate right guys? But to the point if Ash is losing to this...weird looking kid, Kotetsu? Is that the kids name? If he loses to him, I guess I don't mind since I have now lowered my standards for the BW anime so I won't rant about it like I originally wanted to. Any dislike I had for Ash has now turned into pity. I'm actually going to watch his match with Kotetsu just to see how it ranks up to other Ash final matches. I know nothing about
    the character Kotetsu himself, and I don't want to know anything about him. He's got one of the anime's favorite Pokemon on his team (Lucario) so that speaks for itself. For all I know the match might be entertaining.

I was indifferent towards the N arc everyone was drooling over, but now I hope the N arc actually can save BW if only for gen 5's Pokemons sake.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

So Ash vs Kotesu is concluded in this episode? Has it been confirmed that Ash loses against Kotesu? Because he could just as easily have a battle in the second half of the episode against Virgil and it continues in the first episode of Episode N and he loses :/ Correct me if I'm wrong, but arent people jumping to conclusions with thinking this is the true last episode of the league?
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    So Ash vs Kotesu is concluded in this episode? Has it been confirmed that Ash loses against Kotesu? Because he could just as easily have a battle in the second half of the episode against Virgil and it continues in the first episode of Episode N and he loses :/ Correct me if I'm wrong, but arent people jumping to conclusions with thinking this is the true last episode of the league?
    BW108/BWS2-24: Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu!

I don't know, you tell me...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

its called league conclusion so if ash does win his battle with virgil will last like 10 minutes idk if people will like that
    so im pretty sure kotetsu wins

Well, "Unova League Conclusion" is in the title.

Can a tie happen during a league? I rather see this happen then Ash lose to Kotetsu....has it really been confirm that this will be the last episode of the league? Maybe the next episode will be about Farewell, but only the second half of the episode
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    its called league conclusion so if ash does win his battle with virgil will last like 10 minutes idk if people will like that
    so im pretty sure kotetsu wins
    Well I'm hopeing that Ash wins and then loses against Virgl in the second half of the episode. But hey didn't that manga scan show Ash winning against Kotetsu?

Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    Well I'm hopeing that Ash wins and then loses against Virgl in the second half of the episode. But hey didn't that manga scan show Ash winning against Kotetsu?
    Nah, Kotetsu just thought the battle was over.

Page 18 of 142 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast