Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So I was rigth Satoshi lose to Kotetsu, I knew they would hype Lucario, really? if you want to hype Lucario just give to Satoshi once and for all then...

Well sad that I was rigth, Virgil will beat Kotetsu after most likelly.

So the league is 6 episodes? **** you N and writers.
    What do you expect, have you seen ash's team? the writers are only being realistic.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

7.3 magnitude earthquake hit japan not to long ago...

I'm starting to think team plasma is cutse. ._... I don't think it'll affect airing this time...but wow...;-;...poor peoples.

so konestu will win eh? maybe...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    It doesn't seem like he does. Which is so weird, why introduce Virgil and let him participate in the league if he's not facing Ash?
    maybe hes going to have a big role in episode N and wanted to build him up beforehand

What the hell?

I don't know how to respond to this. Is Ash placing Top 8? The only thing that will be good is Pikachu vs Lucario in a full blown battle, hopefully it's as good as Charizard vs Blaziken and Pikachu vs Latios.

I knew Lucario was going to win, I had that feeling specially after we knew Pikachu vs Lucario was most likelly the last battle and Pikachu alreadty beat two.

Then we will see him losing fast to Virgil

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    What the hell?

I don't know how to respond to this. Is Ash placing Top 8? The only thing that will be good is Pikachu vs Lucario in a full blown battle, hopefully it's as good as Charizard vs Blaziken and Pikachu vs Latios.
    Even with old animation its kinda of a crime to compare Pikachu vs Latios to Charizard vs Blaziken, you could have said Infernape vs Electrivire

Dunno what will happen but one thing is sure: That's the second last episode before N's season so Ash naturally will meet his defeat once again unless the league is terribly armor plotted. (I rather the Eevee fanatic wins the league. Ash doesn't deserve to win. Not with two anti-evolution starters.)
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Dunno what will happen but one thing is sure: That's the second last episode before N's season so Ash naturally will meet his defeat once again unless the league is terribly armor plotted. (I rather the Eevee fanatic wins the league. Ash doesn't deserve to win. Not with two anti-evolution starters.)
    No its the last, this airs on the 10th, N episode airs on the 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    It is the last episode before Episode N.

This airs on January 10, Episode N begins on January 17.

edit: ninja'd
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    It doesn't seem like he does. Which is so weird, why introduce Virgil and let him participate in the league if he's not facing Ash?
    Guess you forgot about barry?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

To make him beat Kotetsu apparently.
    Why not have some random CotD like fat bow tie guy do that? If Virgil wouldn't have happened, Bianca or Trip could've gotten more attention maybe. Or maybe someone more interesting like focus on Katherine or Burgundy in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Red herring, maybe. They wanted people to expect him to defeat Ash and underestimate Kotetsu, which worked perfectly.
    The writers aren't that smart though right lol. Either way it seems like the writers want this league to be over with very quickly and start with the N Episodes. Such a disappointment, this is the definition of 'rush'.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Guess you forgot about barry?
    He actually appeared before and had quite a lot of interaction with Ash troughout the whole saga.

Blast! Is this seriously the last battle in the Unova League? If that's the case, he didn't make it past the quarter finals! And that means this Unova League is only 6 episodes long, unlike previous regions (not including Orange Islands), which were 7-8 episodes long.

Even with old animation its kinda of a crime to compare Pikachu vs Latios to Charizard vs Blaziken, you could have said Infernape vs Electrivire
    Why? I'm comparing the final matchups of each League (Charizard vs Pikachu) (Charizard vs Blaziken) (Pikachu vs Meowth) (Pikachu vs Latios).

My favourite two were what i said in my last post. Even so, i personally didn't enjoy Infernape vs Electivire because of how drawn out it was.

---------------

Just rewatched the preview and we can see a Druddigon vs Virgils Eevee so it seems fairly obvious Kotetsu will beat Ash and most likely lose to Virgil after.

Why? I'm comparing the final matchups of each League (Charizard vs Pikachu) (Charizard vs Blaziken) (Pikachu vs Meowth) (Pikachu vs Latios).

My favourite two were what i said in my last post. Even so, i personally didn't enjoy Infernape vs Electivire because of how drawn out it was.

---------------

Just rewatched the preview and we can see a Druddigon vs Virgils Eevee so it seems fairly obvious Kotetsu will beat Ash and most likely lose to Virgil after.
    I though you were just comparing good battles, I don't think its hard to make a battle better then Pikachu vs Latios, or Meowth or Charizard, I will enjoy it if its good but I'm just more annoyed that we don't get another episode, I was preparing for this since I was thinking Kotetsu would beat Satoshi.

That battle could be anywhere though. although I do like the idea of Druddigon as Kotetsus 6th

I think I'll wait a while till we get some information, introducing rivals such as Kotetsu and Virgil just to battle each other would be new unless the league continues while on ending in the near beginning of sometime after N is introduced? I'm just guessing... :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I think I'll wait a while till we get some information, introducing rivals such as Kotetsu and Virgil just to battle each other would be new unless the league continues while on ending in the near beginning of sometime after N is introduced? I'm just guessing... :P
    Well, this episode's title does say "Unova League Conclusion", I think it's more likely to end on this one.

I though you were just comparing good battles, I don't think its hard to make a battle better then Pikachu vs Latios, or Meowth or Charizard, I will enjoy it if its good but I'm just more annoyed that we don't get another episode, I was preparing for this since I was thinking Kotetsu would beat Satoshi.
    Fair enough. I'm really gutted on how short this League is. The League is the whole point of Ash travelling to each region and the leagues are always my favourite part of each saga.

So Team Kotetsu and Team Virgil battle is probably gonna happen? Prepare for shovel whacking like Team Edward and Team Jacob from Twilight.

It does mention something about Snivy... though I'm not sure what.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Fair enough. I'm really gutted on how short this League is. The League is the whole point of Ash travelling to each region and the leagues are always my favourite part of each saga.
    What do you expect, everything in best wishes has been rushed, this is the biggest problem when a saga is fast paced.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    So Team Kotetsu and Team Virgil battle is probably gonna happen? Prepare for shovel whacking like Team Edward and Team Jacob from Twilight.
    Wait, what? Discussing on which one should defeat the other?

A proper ending to the most boring League ever!And what a suprise...Pikachu is gonna be in it>.>that DEM Pikachu...

Let's think, please. We know N will appear at Unova league (we've seen some pictures about that, where we can see the battle field and N with Pikachu, if I don't remember bad). In 17th we know N will appear, but maybe at the second part of the episode, when Ash has been defeated by Virgil and the winner is being awarded.

So, it would be this:

10th: first half, Ash defeats Kotetsu. Second half, Ash VS Virgil.
    17th: first half, Ash is defeated by Virgil. Second half, we see Virgil losing and the fat guy being presented as the winner of the tournament. At the same time, they meet N and say goodbye to Stephan, Bianca and the others.

What scares me is the word "conclusion". Maybe it only reffers to the end of the battle between Ash and Kotetsu, but maybe he really loses... I only want to have hope. The writers are really crazy.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2yuzqz5.png[/IMG]

What do you expect, everything in best wishes has been rushed, this is the biggest problem when a saga is fast paced.
    Shut up, that is not a fact.

Guess it's obvious, but you won't ever change will you? Stop acting like such a kid.

Anyway, if Ash loses to Kotetsu, then yeah, I will personally hate this league, but I won't speak on behalf of everyone. And again, if that is the case, I'll just wait until the N saga or the next series all-together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    A proper ending to the most boring League ever!And what a suprise...Pikachu is gonna be in it>.>that DEM Pikachu...
    Why have you become so cynical lately man? Oh well, I guess it's just the way you feel but how is Pikacu DEM? We only know that he beats 2 Pokemon here.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Not true at all.

I loved the Kanto League even if Ash did place fairly low.

Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast