Page 20 of 142 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    As if we've never been mislead by an episode title. Anyway, I'm gonna do like I always do and simply wait til the episode airs.
    This is the last league episode (The N season starts on Jan 17th)... so it really doesn't matter, somethings getting screwed here.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

As if we've never been mislead by an episode title. Anyway, I'm gonna do like I always do and simply wait til the episode airs.
    For god sakes, its the LAST EPISODE of the league. The N saga starts next week on 1/17.

The summary of that episode also says Ash is completed with the Unova league. Just by looking at the airdates and summaries, that's the end. And no, the league doesn't get interrupted either.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    This is the last league episode (The N season starts on Jan 17th)... so it really doesn't matter, somethings getting screwed here.
    Obviously, but a whole bunch of people seem pissed over something not even confirmed for sure yet.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Obviously, but a whole bunch of people seem pissed over something not even confirmed for sure yet.
    Either Ash loses or his lost to Virgil get's rushed in the form of 1-2 shots...
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

We don't know if Ash will win or lose yet so stop until the episode comes out

Worst league ever. So much potential squandered. Incredibly short. Pointless Axew interruption. I'd rather watch all the other leagues. Even the "oh-so horrible"Tobias battle. At least THAT had Sceptile defeating a freaking Darkrai.

This does not help my dying Pokemon fandom.
    Last edited by Munchlax66; 8th December 2012 at 5:40 AM. Reason: adding to it
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/ztynn7.png[/IMG]
    That's why Rock Slide is better than Stone Edge.

We don't know if Ash is gonna win or lose to Kotetsu. However, I think it would be ideal that Ash lose to Kotetsu as opposed to winning and us getting a rushed Ash vs Virgil match. Having a rushed match as a final match is a lot worse than Ash losing to Trollbias in the Sinnoh, but thats just my opinion though. Also, should Ash lose to Kotetsu here, we'd at least get those last few minutes for proper farewells. Overall I'm just sayin there are more benefits to Ash losing to Kotetsu as opposed to winning, but once again, thats just my opinion. Here's hopin Lucario vs Pikachu will really be a good battle

can you guy stop calling this the wrost league ever please. the last episode haven't came out yet

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    can you guy stop calling this the wrost league ever please. the last episode haven't came out yet
    If i'm not wrong, this is THE last league episode.

The forum in a ragestorm!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Right, cause one episode somehow fixes the whole thing...

Funny, we thought Tobias coming out of nowhere caused a ragestorm on the forums, but its nowhere as bad as this.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Funny, we thought Tobias coming out of nowhere caused a ragestorm on the forums, but its nowhere as bad as this.
    It's probably because the Sinnoh League was actually good overall. The Unova League was ruined from the start and this was the last straw for everyone.

People are mostly mad that Ash regressed in placement, not really losing to Kotestu (although some don't like that either).

Because Tobias got spoiled at least a month ago while this news came one day ago. I still remember that Legendary trainer assumptions where some believed it would be Cynthia, other said it would be that Heatran trainer and then there were some of us who believed there would a trainer with legendary trainer. By the end of the month no one would give crap about this all.

Agreed. What were the writers thinking? I just hope whatever pokemon doesn't get a league win gets redempetion in the filler arc.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    People are mostly mad that Ash regressed in placement, not really losing to Kotestu (although some don't like that either).
    No, its a LOT of things:

- The actual league is only 5 episodes long if you don't count the Axew filler. Why the hell are the leagues becoming bite-sized?

- Ash only gets 3 full on-screen battles. And Trip was only a one on one, so its only two decent length battles.

- All of Ash's Unova Pokemon will only get one battle each, obviously, so some won't win anything.

- Ash's regression is actually offensive to long time fans of the show

- Virgil is essentially pointless, and Kotetsu has become a Mary Sue.

the fandom got what it wanted, they wanted Ash to lose, and so he did, but not in the way that the fandom wanted it to go.

it's like having a cake, but your not allowed to eat it.

No, its a LOT of things:

This reminds me...isn't Kotetsu's Hydreigon disobedient or something? I remember some summaries saying something like that. If that's true and it wipes out almost all of Ash's team, that would just be rubbing salt in an already infected wound

This leguae is not the wrost ever. It remind me of the hoenn region but with rivals being introduct early and them being intressing charters. Ash not use his old Pokemon and using his new Pokemon instead and him ranking at the top eight. it all make sense now
    Ash still accomplished more in Hoenn. A prelim battle, 2 doubles and 3 full battles where he barely loses by a second to the league champion
    Last edited by TheFonz; 8th December 2012 at 5:54 AM.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

This leguae is not the wrost ever. It remind me of the hoenn region but with rivals being introduct early and them being intressing charters. Ash not use his old Pokemon and using his new Pokemon instead and him ranking at the top eight. it all make sense now

I don't know about other people but for me Ash losing to Kotetsu is fine, what makes me sad is Ash losing to Lucario. Why can;t the writers just get over this Pokemon? They miss no opportunity to shove it down out throats. Riolu appears in B2W2, lets make Ash lose to Lucario. Maylene has a Lucario, lets make it unbeatable(onscreen). Riley has a Lucario, lets make it immune to the sound wave that is making every other steel type go mad. They need to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    This reminds me...isn't Kotetsu's Hydreigon disobedient or something? I remember some summaries saying something like that. If that's true and it wipes out almost all of Ash's team, that would just be rubbing salt in an already infected wound
    I don't even know what Hydreigon is going to do here. Either he's going to be the Drapion of Kotetsu's team, or he's just to get beaten after taking a Pokemon out. I suppose Pikachu vs Lucario will be the Infernape vs Electivire of this league?

No, its a LOT of things:

- The actual league is only 5 episodes long if you don't count the Axew filler. Why the hell are the leagues becoming bite-sized?

- Ash only gets 3 full on-screen battles. And Trip was only a one on one, so its only two decent length battles.

- All of Ash's Unova Pokemon will only get one battle each, obviously, so some won't win anything.

- Ash's regression is actually offensive to long time fans of the show

The regression is the main thing though. The others are just being added on because people are angry.

Yes, Ash's rivals are interesting but they are treated terribly. Only Stephan and Kotetsu were handled decently.

Tobias was way better than this

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Right, cause one episode somehow fixes the whole thing...
    But there's only been 3 episodes that have aired so far so I dont know why people are judging episodes that havent even aired yet based on the brief summaries that we get. Instead of looking at the format and length why dont people look at the battles in general? I havent seen anyone once comment on how well the battles were other than complaining on how it was not the way they wanted them to be handled. Just because the league hasnt been going the way people expected its the worst one ever? Right, because this league has totally being the worst despite Ash losing in the Top 16 in Kanto, not battling his only real rival, losing because of a technicality, and having non-developed opponents for Ash to basically one-shot with Kingler, Pikachu, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur -_- Lets ignore that Ash and Trip's battle was actually really good despite the format, because, hey, its not the way that I wanted it to go. Yeah, because like you said a 6vs6 match with the two would have changed everything And if Ash battled Bianca in the finals, well that wouldnt have been unreal at all because Bianca totally didnt rely on Emboar for most of her journey! And Kotesu vs Bianca was sooo horrible because Bianca lost against someone who also collected 8 badges and made it passed the prelims of the league. And the Axew episode was abysmal because Scraggy totally wasnt shown winning a battle at all, because its totally different from Squirtle, Snorlax, and Phanphy OHKOing their 2nd round opponents! And then the rest of the episode was so bad because we didnt get a fun episode where the rivals were showing having fun instead of competing with eachother all the time. And the Stephan episode will be bad because were not gonna get one of the best battles of BW with Sawk vs Leavanny/Krokodile and Papiltoad will got an undeserved win because we know so much from the summaries apparently! And vs Kotesu will suck because we know already from the manga scan and summaries, and Pikachu getting focus for once in a league sucks because we think that once the league is over the Unova Pokemon will never get a chance to shine again! And then Ash loses to Kotesu?! Oh my god! We jump to conclusions based on little evidence other than a possibly misleading episode title! Man, this league is gonna suck because I said so and if something doesnt go the way I planned this its automatically bad! Grr! Why cant every saga be like the great DP where the only real league focus was Paul who even took down one of Ash's other rivals just to look like a beast! BW sucks! I'm gonna stop watching as soon as I learn to live by me word! -____-
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Page 20 of 142 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast