Page 21 of 142 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    This leguae is not the wrost ever. It remind me of the hoenn region but with rivals being introduct early and them being intressing charters. Ash not use his old Pokemon and using his new Pokemon instead and him ranking at the top eight. it all make sense now
    Except the Hoenn league actually gave us some good battles, even if he didn't have any major rivals at the time. Ash Vs. Katie is considered to be one of the best 6 on 6 battles in the entire series.

Also is it just me or did we get far more battles in the Hoenn league than any other league? We got 3 different 6 on 6 battles in that league for goodness sakes, let alone previous rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    I don't know about other people but for me Ash losing to Kotetsu is fine, what makes me sad is Ash losing to Lucario. Why can;t the writers just get over this Pokemon? They miss no opportunity to shove it down out throats. Riolu appears in B2W2, lets make Ash lose to Lucario. Maylene has a Lucario, lets make it unbeatable(onscreen). Riley has a Lucario, lets make it immune to the sound wave that is making every other steel type go mad. They need to stop it.
    Tell that to the fandom. :P...Lucario is a fan favorite, which is why its used so much. Besides, riolu being available in the wild was probably why they wanted to show it off here. And what, Aura can't do that? :P Who said? That was completely justifable. (He even went crazy temporarily anyway.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Really to me Virgal has no personally or think that make him intressing then the rest the rivals

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The regression is the main thing though. The others are just being added on because people are angry.
    Why would anyone like a short league with barely any battles for the first time ever?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Yes, Ash's rivals are interesting but they are treated terribly. Only Stephan and Kotetsu were handled decently.
    Yes, poor Bianca ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Tobias was way better than this
    Agreed. At least Ash LOST to legendaries...

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    But there's only been 3 episodes that have aired so far so I dont know why people are judging episodes that havent even aired yet based on the brief summaries that we get. Instead of looking at the format and length why dont people look at the battles in general? I havent seen anyone once comment on how well the battles were other than complaining on how it was not the way they wanted them to be handled. Just because the league hasnt been going the way people expected its the worst one ever? Right, because this league has totally being the worst despite Ash losing in the Top 16 in Kanto, not battling his only real rival, losing because of a technicality, and having non-developed opponents for Ash to basically one-shot with Kingler, Pikachu, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur -_- Lets ignore that Ash and Trip's battle was actually really good despite the format, because, hey, its not the way that I wanted it to go. Yeah, because like you said a 6vs6 match with the two would have changed everything And if Ash battled Bianca in the finals, well that wouldnt have been unreal at all because Bianca totally didnt rely on Emboar for most of her journey! And Kotesu vs Bianca was sooo horrible because Bianca lost against someone who also collected 8 badges and made it passed the prelims of the league. And the Axew episode was abysmal because Scraggy totally wasnt shown winning a battle at all, because its totally different from Squirtle, Snorlax, and Phanphy OHKOing their 2nd round opponents! And then the rest of the episode was so bad because we didnt get a fun episode where the rivals were showing having fun instead of competing with eachother all the time. And the Stephan episode will be bad because were not gonna get one of the best battles of BW with Sawk vs Leavanny/Krokodile and Papiltoad will got an undeserved win because we know so much from the summaries apparently! And vs Kotesu will suck because we know already from the manga scan and summaries, and Pikachu getting focus for once in a league sucks because we think that once the league is over the Unova Pokemon will never get a chance to shine again! And then Ash loses to Kotesu?! Oh my god! We jump to conclusions based on little evidence other than a possibly misleading episode title! Man, this league is gonna suck because I said so and if something doesnt go the way I planned this its automatically bad! Grr! Why cant every saga be like the great DP where the only real league focus was Paul who even took down one of Ash's other rivals just to look like a beast! BW sucks! I'm gonna stop watching as soon as I learn to live by me word! -____-
    Dude, paragraph form please?

And it's LIKELY that either Ash loses to Kotetsu OR the Ash V.S Virgil will be horribly done... not much to look forward to.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

From what I've read doesn't Kotetsu beat Virgil in the next episode while Ash beats Stephan (BW 106)?
    During the battle Kotetsu's Riolu evolves into Lucario and takes out Virgil's Umbreon.
    That's what it looks like, then in the final 2 episodes (107 and 108) Ash battles against Kotetsu.

My own thoughts after the league:

Whoever wins in the "final" battle of Ash V Kotetsu will meet N who will challenge them to a battle to kick off BW Series 2.
    In one of the scans N is kneeling down to talk to Pikachu in a stadium (most likely after the battle of Ash V Kotetsu).

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by DracoMaster121; 8th December 2012 at 5:20 AM.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rzoz01.png[/IMG]

Credits: Super_Jamalx9000

Credits: Dean

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I don't even know what Hydreigon is going to do here. Either he's going to be the Drapion of Kotetsu's team, or he's just to get beaten after taking a Pokemon out. I suppose Pikachu vs Lucario will be the Infernape vs Electivire of this league?
    Well, Hydreigon has to be a secret weapon for something... and I guess you could look at it that way, though Pikachu is losing it for Ash a third time now
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well, Hydreigon has to be a secret weapon for something... and I guess you could look at it that way, though Pikachu is losing it for Ash a third time now
    I just want this league done and over with. The writers are gonna need to really step up their game in BW2N if they don't want to lose a large portion of their older fans

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    I just want this league done and over with. The writers are gonna need to really step up their game in BW2N if they don't want to lose a large portion of their older fans
    Pretty sure they don't care about a fan base
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think I know what you mean, but they most certianly do care about there fanbase...the majority of it :P

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I get that they can't cater to everyone, but everyone seemed happier in AG and DP and they still managed to appeal to their target audience

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    I get that they can't cater to everyone, but everyone seemed happier in AG and DP and they still managed to appeal to their target audience
    The Japanese culture is quite mysterious... they like the most weirdest things. So no, they never will try to reach the American fanbase, but their own.

The Japanese culture is quite mysterious... they like the most weirdest things. So no, they never will try to reach the American fanbase, but their own.
    Any example to this statement? Afaik they mostly like cute things.

Any example to this statement? Afaik they mostly like cute things.
    Do I have to... pretty sure you don't wanna know :<

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMaster121 View Post
    From what I've read doesn't Kotetsu beat Virgil in the next episode while Ash beats Stephan (BW 106)?
    During the battle Kotetsu's Riolu evolves into Lucario and takes out Virgil's Umbreon.
    According to the synopsis, Riolu evolves while battling Ash.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

OK, I wasn't sure.
    I just thought it would make a bit more sense to evolve while battling Umbreon to make it a bit more interesting.
    I still think that Kotetsu beats Virgil in BW 106 while Ash is taking out Stephan.
    Then after the league N appears and battles the League winner to begin BW Series 2.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rzoz01.png[/IMG]

Credits: Super_Jamalx9000

Credits: Dean

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Do I have to... pretty sure you don't wanna know :<
    I guess I know what you mean.

On Topic: Riolu is most likely evolving against Snivy after getting a beating of lifetime from her. After evolving it would return the favor. And then Ash will most likely send out his last Pokemon Pikachu who is already weary and will most likely loose against the overused Jackal.

Really i'm okay with Ash's lost and I don't care if this was a bad battle or not

I guess I know what you mean.
    Why ask then?

On Topic: Riolu is most likely evolving against Snivy after getting a beating of lifetime from her. After evolving it would return the favor. And then Ash will most likely send out his last Pokemon Pikachu who is already weary and will most likely loose against the overused Jackal.
    Yeah, the summary seems to imply that

But the thing is, they were doing so well either way. I don't see why Japanese fans would like Ash regressing. Cute stuff or not, it shouldn't interfere with Ash's development, it hasn't as bad as it does now

Watch as next league everyone *****es about how fair Ash's loss to Kotetsu was compared to the Gen 6 guy who beats Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Watch as next league everyone *****es about how fair Ash's loss to Kotetsu was compared to the Gen 6 guy who beats Ash.
    Ouch, that has to be a pretty bad match then

As much as I'm dissapointed that the Unova league ends like this, I do have to admit, it's pretty funny if Ash loses due to evolution, which is how he's won so many of his battles
    "I'm the best there is at what I do"

There's a good chance Ash might win against Kotetsu and Ash vs Virgil would be an OHKO fest.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Really to me Virgal has no personally or think that make him intressing then the rest the rivals
    Maybe so, but at least his team is balanced out and not full of powerhouses like Kotetsu's team. His Pokemon also work well together and complement each other unlike Kotetsu's random assortment of Pokemon. Virgil would have been a better final opponent for Ash since he actually uses strategy and not just pure power/hax to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    There's a good chance Ash might win against Kotetsu and Ash vs Virgil would be an OHKO fest.
    Yeah, because that's so much better than him just losing to Kotetsu. #sarcasm

Page 21 of 142 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast