Page 22 of 142 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Wait, wait. It's possible that Ash faces Virgil after Kotetsu: READ THIS BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION.:

Unova League Conclusion!!! Pikachu vs Lucario
    "The Isshu League fiercely continues into the fourth round. Ash and Kotetsu's battle continues to become even more extreme. Kotetsu's partner Riolu then evolves into the Wave Pokemon Lucario. With all of its moves powered up plus learning a new move, Satoshi and Tsutarja are both cornered..."

For parts:
    Unova League Conclusion means that the league is ending.
    Pikachu vs Lucario means that one of the match-ups is Ash vs Lucario.

And about the summary herself:
    We know that Lucario evolves during last episode. Lucario appears in both the December and January calendar and the summary of BW S2-23 implies that Riolu will evolve in the last episode.

Lucario vs Snivy could be the cccllliiifff-hhhaaannngggeeerrr (triplicated because we wait 3 weeks) of the episode.

We know that Lucario AND Pikachu battled before in this battle, meaning that the battle will be relatively quick.

What really happens is that Ash vs Kotetsu ends at minute 4-5 of this battle and immediatly afterwards Ash faces Virgil. The Virgil battles ends in the minute 18 of the episode, the champion wins in 30' and the rivals leaves in 30'. End of the league.

Remember: The summary of each episodes is evading every possible spoiler (not between episodes, fortunately for us). The Newtype summary is possibly only representing the cliff-hanger between the two episodes.

EDIT: The Hoenn battles with Morrison and Tyson has 15 minutes of overall battle (the rest are cliff-hanger, TR flashbacks, etc) Ash vs Virgil could be made in 13-14 minutes of screentime.

And remember that Virgil is hyped as a rival of the league. Makes more sense that Virgil faces Ash than Virgil faces Kotetsu. All the media before hints (but not confirms) that Ash is facing Virgil last in the league.

Remember: This is Newtype summary. This isn't the manga scans (they DON'T GIVE SPOILERS directly). We know that Kotetsu is going to win or lose if these summaries that comes from:
    -Pokemon Fan, Dengeki, TV Tokyo summary, Next Episode preview and Famitsu only features Ash vs Kotetsu in the summaries. Furthermore, we have the end of the 20th December that we can see if Lucario vs Snivy is the cliffhanger or not.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 8th December 2012 at 9:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Watch as next league everyone *****es about how fair Ash's loss to Kotetsu was compared to the Gen 6 guy who beats Ash.
    Pikachu would literally have to KO 6 pokemon alone for me to call this fair -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Wait! Is this the final episode of the league arc?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    i think so looking at the name i think this is the last league episode

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i think so looking at the name i think this is the last league episode
    It means Virgil won't battle Ash :/?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

considering episode N begins the following week, yes it is

nope. most likely kotetsu wins this then it skips to a short scene of the final battle and shows us the winner

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    nope. most likely kotetsu wins this then it skips to a short scene of the final battle and shows us the winner
    I wonder if N appears as new Trollbias, it seems the preview N holds Pikachu's head ._. at the league, but I don't know.

So a weak 1-on-1 battle against Trip, a 3-on-3 against Stephan, and watching Ash lose his only full battle is all we're getting? I'm really looking forward to this!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I wonder if N appears as new Trollbias, it seems the preview N holds Pikachu's head ._. at the league, but I don't know.
    no he doesn't. N is not at the league. he meets Ash and co at the white ruins

Kinda disappointing Ash doesn't battle Virgil, but great to see Lucario in action at the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I don't see why he has to outdo his Sinnoh performance. It's just like saying every team who wins a tournament has the obligation to win again all the subsequent years, and that doesn't happen. Even if he doesn't make past Top 8 this time, I don't see that as a step back, because it doesn't depend just on him.
    I agree, Ash will have beaten nearly every one of his rivals from the "Tournaments", Iris/beaten already, Trip/beaten already, Stephan/beaten already, Bianca/beaten in the double battle/shown to be stronger or more progressed many times/advancing further in the League then she did. If he loses to either Kotetsu or Virgil, he lost to a more recent rival, of which there's less back story, and a chance he could still beat them during this N series or somewhere else down the line.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    So a weak 1-on-1 battle against Trip, a 3-on-3 against Stephan, and watching Ash lose his only full battle is all we're getting? I'm really looking forward to this!
    I can just taste the sarcasm.
    This has to be the most screwed up league so far. I really hope Ash goes through some kind of self-reflection stage after noticing he regressed in rank.

Cannot believe ash may lose the first 6 vs 6 battle of the unova league
    Let's go Leavanny Energy ball

First, it's possible that Ash will lose to Kotetsu ut that result wasn't confirmed. We need more information and the summary appears to be from the recap and the cliff-hanger.

Also, if you complaining about Ash getting Top 8 / Top 4 losing to Eevees, read:

Why in Sinnoh Ash lose against a trainer with two legendaries and in Unova he is losing against a trainer with a Lucario? / a trainer with the Eevee family in a rushed battle? Ash hasn't progressed anything this saga!!!

First, what happens in Sinnoh doesn't mean that it is happening in Unova.

Because you forget one important thing. The Darkrai battle was set-up to be the last battle that Ash will have in the entire history of the series. The writers made the claim that Ash is leaving at the end of the Diamond & Pearl series and the Best Wishes series will be made with only new characters (Iris and Cilan/Dento). Because this, they will hype Ash that the last battle of the entire of the series will be against legendaries. Now we'll know that the BW Trio will stay in the Unova having a N's arc afterwards. Because that, there's not need to hype the rival battles in the anymore.

Remember that Ash wasn't confirmed that has presence in the Best Wishes saga until just after Ash ended his participation in the Sinnoh League. We know that Ash will be staying because a leaked image of the Best Wishes series that at first was supposed to be fake and confirmed via a silhouette* features Ash and Team Rocket. But that image was never supposed to be revealed in any moment. Remember, there's a differences between leaked scans from magazine that will be revealed in 2-3 days to leaks like it. Seriously, imagine that a scan with Dawn appears during the Clubsplosion tournament.

Also, remember that the Unova saga Ash is treated like he is a completely new character and that the only reason that Ash and Pikachu stays in the show is because of the popularity of Pikachu (that keeps the shows alive among other things). For battle result purposes and for the majority of part except some parts (Pikachu, TR, Dawn/Cynthia's cameo) Ash is treated like his adventures started in "In the Shadow of a Zekrom".

And remember, Ash is the most developed character in the BW saga. Othe rthing is that he regressed from the DP saga. I'll admit that he has lower his skills but not the complaining of it (because that is supposed to be known from BW001.

And is from someone who thinks that the DP was the best series, Dawn was the best friend of Ash (and unrelated High Five = Ship) AND the best league for me was the Johto League (the Sinnoh was the Darkrai problem at the end, if not for Tpboias Sinnoh was the best).

Pikachu VS Lucario?

Am I the only one who was reminded of the final DP opening which showed Pikachu VS Lucario at the very beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Pikachu VS Lucario?

Am I the only one who was reminded of the final DP opening which showed Pikachu VS Lucario at the very beginning?
    I thought of it too xD

TBH I'm not as doom as gloom as others about this since I have an idea that could work. However I'll respect others views and opinions since anything can happen in this show. BTW what happens in a league battle ends in a tie?

Not 100% proven yet though.. What if Snivy gets beaten by Lucario and then Pikachu finishes Lucario off? That could be done before the opening even.. It would leave us with enough time, say 12 minutes to do Virgil. Not saying Paul vs. Brandon was the best match ever, but it was a full battle and didn't even last 9 minutes..

At this point, I'll take the loss against Virgil gladly, knowing that Ash would get to show his pokemon some more in the league, and get top4.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Don't forget:
    - Pikachu gets to likely beat four pokemon
    - TWO battles were skipped, one in full, and one only showed Scraggy finishing up.

Shoot.... We're even lucky that all pokemon got a matchup..
    - Pikachu: Trip, Kotetsu
    - Unfezant: Kotetsu
    - Oshawott: ?
    - Pignite: Kotetsu
    - Snivy: Kotetsu
    - Scraggy: CotD
    - Leavanny: Stephan
    - Palpitoad: Stephan
    - Boldore: Kotetsu
    - Krookodile: Stephan

With five pokemon on Ash's side against Kotetsu now known, I guess we can just assume that Oshawott is the sixth, if he wasn't confirmed already.

However, there still is the chance that they do end the battle quickly here and rush the Virgil battle.. It's not as if they have to show anything else at that point.

Just watch how Katherine is going to win this league people.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Don't forget:
    - Pikachu gets to likely beat four pokemon
    4 Pokemon? Serperior+Samurott+Swanna and the last one would be Lucario right? Omg if the writers do that... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    4 Pokemon? Serperior+Samurott+Swanna and the last one would be Lucario right? Omg if the writers do that... -.-
    Funny enough, I think the only Pokemon of Ash's to ever get 4 wins at the League was Snorlax in Johto. We'll see if Pikachu ties that record.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Funny enough, I think the only Pokemon of Ash's to ever get 4 wins at the League was Snorlax in Johto. We'll see if Pikachu ties that record.
    I doubt that happens. Ash will probably lose to Kotetsu.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

It'd be really fitting to see the main Pokemon mascot beat a famous Pokemon like Lucario. If Pikachu does beat Lucario, I'll feel very good with the outcome for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I doubt that happens. Ash will probably lose to Kotetsu.
    I don't think it will either. I want Snorlax to keep his record.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I don't think it will either. I want Snorlax to keep his record.
    Snorlax did get 4 wins in Johto League but Swellow, Glalie and Corphish got 5 wins in Hoenn League.
    Corphish beat 2 of Morrison's Pokemon only because Morrison didn't want to battle with Ash, though.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Snorlax did get 4 wins in Johto League but Swellow, Glalie and Corphish got 5 wins in Hoenn League.
    Corphish beat 2 of Morrison's Pokemon only because Morrison didn't want to battle with Ash, though.
    Hoenn league was great because we've seen a lot of battles, Ash's or his rivals'. But this league is really sucks. They skipped a full battle of Ash and his rivals, and every Pokemon battled in only one battle (except for Pikachu, who gets to beat almost every Pokemon in the battles).
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Page 22 of 142 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast