Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Fair enough. I'm really gutted on how short this League is. The League is the whole point of Ash travelling to each region and the leagues are always my favourite part of each saga.
    Same I wish we would get a big league 10 episodes worth atleast but it seems they won't ever do that, and now they had time not like Sinnoh that they had to rush it because the new generation was coming(even then they made extremelly dumb decisions).

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    It does mention something about Snivy... though I'm not sure what.
    Well Snivy and Oshawott are most likelly here, because of that game and because they haven't battled yet.

    Worse, 1, 2 or even 3 pokemon will lose and get Torterra treatment in the league, aka losing without a win.

    Snivy and Unfezant got recent wins so they migth make them lose due to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Not true at all.

    I loved the Kanto League even if Ash did place fairly low.
    Well for a faster paced series BW definetly did a better job in all aspects compared to Kanto though.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 7th December 2012 at 1:31 PM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheru View Post
    What scares me is the word "conclusion". Maybe it only reffers to the end of the battle between Ash and Kotetsu, but maybe he really loses... I only want to have hope. The writers are really crazy.
    "Unova League Conclusion" really sounds more like it's the end of the League on this episode, not just this particular fight.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheru View Post
    Let's think, please. We know N will appear at Unova league (we've seen some pictures about that, where we can see the battle field and N with Pikachu, if I don't remember bad). In 17th we know N will appear, but maybe at the second part of the episode, when Ash has been defeated by Virgil and the winner is being awarded.

    So, it would be this:

    10th: first half, Ash defeats Kotetsu. Second half, Ash VS Virgil.
    17th: first half, Ash is defeated by Virgil. Second half, we see Virgil losing and the fat guy being presented as the winner of the tournament. At the same time, they meet N and say goodbye to Stephan, Bianca and the others.

    What scares me is the word "conclusion". Maybe it only reffers to the end of the battle between Ash and Kotetsu, but maybe he really loses... I only want to have hope. The writers are really crazy.
    Ash & co meet N at the white ruins, not the league.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    This is going to be the worst League ever if Ash lose's to Kotetsu !

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweetlake City
    Posts
    14

    Default

    If Ash really does get kicked out here, he only had one 3v3 and one 6v6 battle (which he loses). What is with the writers? How could they do this?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    Back then, who believed that on of the biggest battles in the Unova league will be between Pikachu and a Lucario.

    Also, I remember that before the Sinnoh league started, there was a battle between Pikachu and Lucario in the opening (The Greatest -Everyday), and then people thought that we're gonna get a battle of the two in the Sinnoh league. Maybe it was a hint for the Unova league?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    I'm feeling So angry right now !!!
    Not only Ash didn't won any Tournament , Writer didn't bother to let him properly battle Virgil.
    I thought that Writer atleast make up for everything in the League but I guess its too much to expect since writer give dam care to Ash and his fan !
    I guess we really are garbage !

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I'm feeling So angry right now !!!
    Not only Ash didn't won any Tournament , Writer didn't bother to let him properly battle Virgil.
    I thought that Writer atleast make up for everything in the League but I guess its too much to expect since writer give dam care to Ash and his fan !
    I guess we really are garbage !
    There is a chance that he could battle Virgil though, but it would probably be quick.

    Anyway, Ash has never won the league, I don't see why he would've won this league either, but that's just me. :/

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    521

    Default

    I understand the fast pace of Best Wishes 1 & 2, but not the league ... Seriously, 2 more episodes were needed to close everything ... I hope N's castle appears (with or without N himself) because the league seems too rushed

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    I understand the fast pace of Best Wishes 1 & 2, but not the league ... Seriously, 2 more episodes were needed to close everything ... I hope N's castle appears (with or without N himself) because the league seems too rushed
    As far as we know, that won't happen. They will ordinarily leave the League, then eventually run into N in the way to the White Ruins.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    I think this proves that ash's team wasn't ready for the league, he did better in sinnoh and hoenn

    OMG aha.
    Ash made it to Top 8 in Hoenn and he is in Top 8 this time around too. Are you saying Hoenn team wasn't ready too? Seriously biased fans at their best.


    On Topic: Don't you people find the title little strange. How can Lucario vs Pikachu be Unova League Conclusion? It is a Top 8 battle. They could very well mean it is conclusion for Ash but that would sound a inappropriate because league is for everyone.
    And who is to say that the league can't end on Jan 17? It could take up like 5-7 minutes from that episode where Ash loses to Virgil who goes on to win the tournament. They have done it before.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    There is a chance that he could battle Virgil though, but it would probably be quick.

    Anyway, Ash has never won the league, I don't see why he would've won this league either, but that's just me. :/
    I agree, the only one here who was stupid enough to think ash would win, is cybercubed....

    Although ash finishing 8th is pretty bad, the writers are basically admitting his team isn't strong enough to go any further.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    On Topic: Don't you people find the title little strange. How can Lucario vs Pikachu be Unova League Conclusion? It is a Top 8 battle. They could very well mean it is conclusion for Ash but that would sound a inappropriate because league is for everyone.
    And who is to say that the league can't end on Jan 17? It could take up like 5-7 minutes from that episode where Ash loses to Virgil who goes on to win the tournament. They have done it before.
    Exactly this!

    I agree that it should go down like that and I really hope it does.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    I agree, the only one here who was stupid enough to think ash would win, is cybercubed....

    Although ash finishing 8th is pretty bad, the writers are basically admitting his team isn't strong enough to go any further.
    Well he finished 8th before, so did they admit it for the other leagues as well?

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,775

    Default

    I would love if this is the conclusion. With his horrid team he shouldn't even have gotten top 32. This is perfect.~

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    On Topic: Don't you people find the title little strange. How can Lucario vs Pikachu be Unova League Conclusion? It is a Top 8 battle. They could very well mean it is conclusion for Ash but that would sound a inappropriate because league is for everyone.
    And who is to say that the league can't end on Jan 17? It could take up like 5-7 minutes from that episode where Ash loses to Virgil who goes on to win the tournament. They have done it before.
    The League is more likely to end now, since the title itself says it's the conclusion. I think we'll probably see Ash vs Kotetsu and then a) Kotetsu beats Ash and we quickly see some of the remaining fights and the League's end; b) Ash beats Kotetsu then gets defeated lightning-fast by the next opponent and we see the League's end.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Exactly this!

    I agree that it should go down like that and I really hope it does.



    Well he finished 8th before, so did they admit it for the other leagues as well?
    Yep, Although ash should have won the league in sinnoh, his team was beyond capable off that.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Ash made it to Top 8 in Hoenn and he is in Top 8 this time around too. Are you saying Hoenn team wasn't ready too? Seriously biased fans at their best.


    On Topic: Don't you people find the title little strange. How can Lucario vs Pikachu be Unova League Conclusion? It is a Top 8 battle. They could very well mean it is conclusion for Ash but that would sound a inappropriate because league is for everyone.
    And who is to say that the league can't end on Jan 17? It could take up like 5-7 minutes from that episode where Ash loses to Virgil who goes on to win the tournament. They have done it before.
    or this episode could feature ten minutes of Ash vs Kot before a short Virgil vs ???? and an even shorter Virgil vs whoever in the final

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I would love if this is the conclusion. With his horrid team he shouldn't even have gotten top 32. This is perfect.~
    Aw come on Dax, some of his Pokemon aren't that bad(if you meant when it comes down to strength), I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Yep, Although ash should have won the league in sinnoh, his team was beyond capable off that.
    Maybe, but he did go up against someone with 2 legendaries and maybe more. Plus, at least Ash beat someone who probably never had to use his second Pokemon, since it was sort of implied that he always used Darkrai to defeat his opponents.

    If the league actually ends here, I hope that the winner ends up being Virgil and not that Imotaro kid.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    Bulbapedia says that Snivy appears in this episode. Is there any source that confirms this?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  20. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Bulbapedia says that Snivy appears in this episode. Is there any source that confirms this?
    Yeah, the summary from 2ch mentioned Snivy.

    She should be battling against Kotetsu.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Bulbapedia says that Snivy appears in this episode. Is there any source that confirms this?
    the same source that revealed the ep mentions. snivy. But we need to wait for a translator to know more

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post

    Maybe, but he did go up against someone with 2 legendaries and maybe more. Plus, at least Ash beat someone who probably never had to use his second Pokemon, since it was sort of implied that he always used Darkrai to defeat his opponents.

    If the league actually ends here, I hope that the winner ends up being Virgil and not that Imotaro kid.
    Wished tobias never existed, ash was clearly the best in that league, second best if you count tobias..

    Anyways i hope virgil wins to, i have a feeling this battle might end up in a tie.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    If we go by the title, it means that Pikachu battles Lucario and maybe beat it. If it does, I'll be very angry since Pikachu already beats two of Kotetsu's Pokemon. They really let Pikachu handle all the league battles.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    is the title of the anime is called conclusion League vs pikachu lucario is the final battle as Kotetsu trip went further than this league is obvious that Kotetsu would have 2 episodes to decide his future in the league, we instead have ash vs virgil, only which is the most beautiful ash beat Kotetsu with a lucario, than winning the Kotetsu with a Riolu, and no doubt that is capable of defeating pikachu lucario why yes he can beat lucario and advance to the semi finals

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Wished tobias never existed, ash was clearly the best in that league, second best if you count tobias..

    Anyways i hope virgil wins to, i have a feeling this battle might end up in a tie.
    Wait, what would happen in the event of a tie?

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    If we go by the title, it means that Pikachu battles Lucario and maybe beat it. If it does, I'll be very angry since Pikachu already beats two of Kotetsu's Pokemon. They really let Pikachu handle all the league battles.
    I actually hope Lucario beats Pikachu if Kotetsu does beat Ash, because it's my favourite Pokemon.

    I mean, if Ash loses to Kotetsu, I'd be annoyed, but at least I'll get a Lucario victory out of it.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •