Page 34 of 142 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Back on topic please, league discussion only!
    What is there to discuss? We've been breaking down our brains trying to think who gets to continue in the league.

In short, I THINK that Kotetsu will lose and Ash gets a fairly decent match against Virgil before losing.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

On Topic: I am fine with Ash losing to Kotetsu but it would be better if Ash were to beat Kotetsu.
    Last edited by Sushi; 10th December 2012 at 5:46 PM.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3717661.jpg

New scan from unknown magazine. Can somebody translate them, please?

After all this complaining I will laugh pretty hard if it turns out that Ash beats Kotetsu and then stomps Virgil's team and wins the League this episode

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3717661.jpg

New scan from unknown magazine. Can somebody translate them, please?
    It's the same summary.

Also, that Emboar next to Ash is just the "HOLY CRAP ASH IS GETTING A RIOLU?!" poster promoting eastern Unova.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    After all this complaining I will laugh pretty hard if it turns out that Ash beats Kotetsu and then stomps Virgil's team and wins the League this episode
    You want to see Kotetsu battle and two other full battle cramped up in one episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    You want to see Kotetsu battle and two other full battle cramped up in one episode?
    It'll be really infuriating if that happens. I can picture Lucario standing there in front of the trophy and Kotetsu is busy with a potty break, not even knowing he just got the damn title.

In short, I'll be furious, outraged, and sick with anger.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 10th December 2012 at 4:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It'll be really infuriating if that happens. I can picture Lucario standing there in front of the trophy and Kotetsu is busy with a potty break, not even knowing he just got the damn title.

In short, I'll be furious, outraged, and sick with anger.
    Sadly enough I can picture that perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    You're right about that, but when has a character come into a series who is stupider and less experienced than the main character and defeats them? That's bad writing
    Dumber, maybe. But let's not act as if Ash hasn't be losing to a bunch of people less experience then him for some time. Besides, nothing says for sure that Ash will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I think people gave up on the League. In Japan, the first episode of the League got a 4.2 rating which was way down from Viirgil's episode which got a 5.8 rating. I think once people saw Trip is getting screwed over in the League, they gave up on it honestly.
    For perspective, what was the ratings for the other league beginnings?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I feel like im the only one really excited for this episode ><
    i mean ya the league was really short and ash only had 1 1v1 and 1 3v3 and probably only 1 6v6 but what do u expect from a series that was rushed as much as best wishes was

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I feel like im the only one really excited for this episode ><
    i mean ya the league was really short and ash only had 1 1v1 and 1 3v3 and probably only 1 6v6 but what do u expect from a series that was rushed as much as best wishes was
    It's pretty obvious why your happy ^^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Yeah this kinda stuff goes against how people say that Ash has more personality and emotion this series. The Ash I know would go crazy, he barely even reacted against Seamus
    Maybe that's because it wouldn't matter if Ash would get upset or not. It will be his fault and his alone for not training properly for those kinds of things. No one else is to blame so why be mad?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    For perspective, what was the ratings for the other league beginnings?
    Openings
    The Indigo League got 16.1
    The Johto League got 7.4
    The Hoenn League got 6.3
    The Sinnoh League got 5.6

So it's been in decline, but this has been a pretty big drop
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although it's not related to the League... the lowest rated episode comes from Best Wishes, which was Tepig's evolution with 2.2
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 10th December 2012 at 6:40 PM.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Openings
    The Indigo League got 16.1
    The Johto League got 7.4
    The Hoenn League got 6.3
    The Sinnoh League got 5.6

So it's been in decline, but this has been a pretty big drop
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although it's not related to the League... the lowest rated episode comes from Best Wishes, which was Tepig's evolution with 2.2
    Care to share where you got these ratings from? BTW, what was the highest-rated evolution episode?
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Care to share where you got these ratings from? BTW, what was the highest-rated evolution episode?
    http://wiki.xn--rckteqa2e.com/wiki/%...B8%80%E8%A6%A7

This is where I found the ratings (it's all in Japanese though) I didn't happen to look up evolution episodes, just that Tepig evolving brought the lowest amount to the show

Why was the Shamus episode rated so low?

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Why was the Shamus episode rated so low?
    No one really wanted Tepig to evolve? Not really sure

I though that episode was the most emotional episode I had seen in a long time. I like Tepig backstory over chimchar's

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I though that episode was the most emotional episode I had seen in a long time. I like Tepig backstory over chimchar's
    Japan didn't...

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    r u kidding me >< chimchars backstory was so much worse then tepig atleast i thought ><

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    r u kidding me >< chimchars backstory was so much worse then tepig atleast i thought ><
    By worst... do you mean more emotional?

By worst... do you mean more emotional?
    ^^ ya thats what i meant

I seriously just fell off my chair. Wow. So many people were claiming that BW had the best ratings of all time. Well that's obviously not the case if the lowest rated episode ever came from BW; I imagine that some of the other BW episode were rated similarly as well, especially the fillers. Also, this proves that evolution doesn't yield popularity. So many people constantly attacked me when I tried to point this out, but the receipts are finally here. This all goes back to what I said about Oshawott's evolution; it ain't gonna happen since Oshawott would lose popularity, and sales of his merchandise would plummet. Again, the receipts don't lie.

But enough gloating on my part. I just want to know if we have any new information on this episode, particularly if we know which of Ash's Pokemon defeated Hydreigon. Wasn't he Kotetsu's secret weapon and all but he wasn't trained properly? You'd think Kotetsu would have lost by default given Hydreigon's wild nature. Where's the referee?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    But enough gloating on my part. I just want to know if we have any new information on this episode, particularly if we know which of Ash's Pokemon defeated Hydreigon. Wasn't he Kotetsu's secret weapon and all but he wasn't trained properly? You'd think Kotetsu would have lost by default given Hydreigon's wild nature. Where's the referee?
    Probably not gonna learn anything till Thursday

http://wiki.xn--rckteqa2e.com/wiki/%...B8%80%E8%A6%A7

This is where I found the ratings (it's all in Japanese though) I didn't happen to look up evolution episodes, just that Tepig evolving brought the lowest amount to the show
    2.2 for Tepig's Evolution Episode? That really is low. Was everyone on vacation that day or what?

Monferno's Evolution into Infernape was 6.8.

Aipom's Evolution Episode was 8.1, which was given the same ratings for the Solaceon Contest, which aired alongside it, so idk how accurate that one is.

But I noticed its been dropping significantly each series. Kanto was in the 2-digit area bar one episode, The OI Saga was the same, Johto had a bit more episodes lower than 10 million, AG had some 2 digit ratings, Battle Frontier was not any higher than million, DP was around the 7 million. BW has only 4 occasions where it had higher than normal ratings, being the first 2 episodes, & then Snivy's capture, BW009, BW010, Dwebble's capture episode. Even Japan is slowly losing interest.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Page 34 of 142 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast