Page 38 of 142 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Exactly. I see Lucario as a lesser Charizard and Mewtwo of the 4th Generation
    Lucario is super popular I don't think he is any less then Charizard in terms of representing a generation, unless we are talking about people who never played pokemon anymore and they are like, "Oh dem new pogeymanz suck, Charizard and Bulbasaur were the best!", it got into Super Smash bros, everythime the thing appeared in DP and now in BW people predicted it would be caugth, I was at the point of, if they really want to show Lucario do well that much just put one on the main team already.

I would like to see more Zorua/Zoroark, problem is their too gimmicky, I actually wanted Iris to have one since she was on that trend of having mishevous/complicated pokemon but the gimmick would probably get tiring it, using Zorua to troll around the first Don tournament was enough to me(poor thing , Belle tortured it).

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Doesn't help that you get Riolu on like the second route so everybody has one on their teams lol.
    Haha thats true, in the other non-pokemon forums I go, I usually am active in the pokemon Topics those forums usually have, everyone got Lucario in BW2, including me that never used one before in my playthrough, I have on trained but post league, the thing really makes things easy.

Doesn't help that you get Riolu on like the second route so everybody has one on their teams lol.
    The first gym even told you to get one XD

Well, damn. If Ash gets defeated by popularity of the line this time, it's going to be all the more infuriating (to me).

Little Virgil, I don't care that you're assumed to be a red herring, but please turn out to be the one to defeat Ash... Hell, BEAT Kotetsu's butt (and if you can get rid of his bandana cuz it looks like his real brain is in there) if you get the chance.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 11th December 2012 at 9:49 PM.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

So much hate for Kotetsu!! What has the little fellow ever done to anyone?

I would laugh if something like this happened:

-Ash vs Kotetsu is wrapped up in the first 3-4 minutes of the episode
    -We get a 30 second clip of Virgil vs Idotamaru (sp?) with Ido's *insert legendary poke here* let's say Terrakion, ko'ing Virgil's last pokemon (Eevee) with stone edge.
    -We get a quick glance of the scoreboard, which shows that Ido has only used Terrakion for this battle. The commentator announces that Ido has won all of his league battles so far with only his Terrakion.
    -Ash and Ido get drawn to face each other in the semi-final, the scene switches straight to the battle.
    -Ido sends out Terrakion, who proceeds to sweep 3 of Ash's pokemon (Oshawott, Scraggy and Pignite) in no time flat.
    -Ash brings out Leavanny/Snivy who, on the precipice of defeat, somehow manages to defeat the musketeer with leaf blade.
    -Ido sends out Cobalion, to the surprise of both Ash and the crowd.
    -Cobalion easily sweeps Ash's grass poke and unefezant, Ash sends out his final pokemon, Pikachu.
    -A tense battle ensues between Pikachu and Cobalion, a cloud of smoke is somehow created by their exchange moves.
    -Both pokemon are seen panting heavily, glaring at each other, before Cobalion falls.
    -Ido comments on Ash's skill as a trainer, commending him for taking out two legendary Pokemon. He draws his third pokeball from his belt, but just before he throws it, Pikachu faints and the battle is concluded.
    -Both trainers shake hands and we're shown a short clip of Terrakion defeating a Gigalith in the final, which clinches Ido's victory in the final. The commentator mentions that he won without using any Pokemon but Terrakion.
    -Ash says his goodbyes and vows to get stronger, blah blah blah...

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    So much hate for Kotetsu!! What has the little fellow ever done to anyone?
    where to begin

- if he beats Ash then Ash only gets top 8. worse then last league

- He has Samurott & Lucario, pokemon people really wanted Ash with.

Plus many more. Although he's definitely getting a lot more hate now theres a good chance he beats Ash. Which is a shame as hes an interesting character

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    where to begin

Plus many more. Although he's definitely getting a lot more hate now theres a good chance he beats Ash. Which is a shame as hes an interesting character
    He's a Barry done badly, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I think that's the point.. If he loses to a guy with an uncontrollable Hydreigon, what does that say about Ash?
    The same thing that was said about Georgia losing to out of control Dragonite...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Exactly. Ash was able to beat Iris's Dragonite when it was rampaging. From what it looks like, Hydreigon might take out Pignite, Oshawott(I'm assuming it's being used and I can see it getting 1HKOed like other times), and Boldore will either tie or just barely take it out. That's half of his team because of disobedience, that's ridiculous!

I hope I'm wrong though
    Yeah, Ash beat Dragonite with Krookodile, after nearing losing with Krokorok. Unless you're arguing that Pignite, Oshawott, and Boldore are all equal in power with Krookodile to easily defeat a similar threat, it's not ridiculous at all. Given the whole status of dragon pokemon in the anime, it seems like it would be more ridiculous if Ash didn't have any trouble taking it out.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

If it's says "League Conclusion", that might means that Ash's going to lose to Kotetsu ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    If it's says "League Conclusion", that might means that Ash's going to lose to Kotetsu ?
    If you interpret it that way, yes.

But it can be interpreted ANOTHER way. It could also be that the writers are just overhyping the remainder of the fight with Ash against Kotetsu by dropping Lucario in the title just to attract people and see how Ash has a good finish against Kotetsu PROVIDED he wins against his hax team... Then we see the writers shrug off whatever else is beyond that fight by having Ash/Kotetsu lose against Virgil.

In short, the titles always go for "something in general happening throughout the episode" first to "something, a small moment in specific to attract your attention". Anything can happen, really...
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 11th December 2012 at 10:13 PM.

I hope that this title is just a setup- what I want is for ash to use Pikachu against lucario, but ash still has snivy- and so Pikachu and lucario have a epic fight but Pikachu barely loses, or Pikachu paralyzes lucario, and then snivy gets the win on lucario to win the match
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I hope that this title is just a setup- what I want is for ash to use Pikachu against lucario, but ash still has snivy- and so Pikachu and lucario have a epic fight but Pikachu barely loses, or Pikachu paralyzes lucario, and then snivy gets the win on lucario to win the match
    Other than that being such a trollish moment, I really like the unbelievable idea of Snivy scoring the win.

I just realized. I like (female) Snivy as much as the Oshawott line.

I see my question about Hydreigon was skipped over in favor of some frivolous comment I made about Lucario being overrated. Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    where to begin

I don't see why him having Samurott and Lucario would stop Ash from getting them; if Ash isn't getting a Samurott it's because of Oshawott's popularity and not because of Kotetsu owning one, and Lucario could still happen at some point in the future. People should look at this entire mess of a League instead of just bashing Kotetsu in my opinion. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Well conclusion means the end of something, so yeah, it's basically confirmed that Ash will lose against Kotetsu since this is the last episode of the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Well conclusion means the end of something, so yeah, it's basically confirmed that Ash will lose against Kotetsu since this is the last episode of the League.
    Nowhere in the title says "Ash's Unova League Conclusion Against Kotetsu's Lucario!"

I can't believe people really want to see Virgil kick Ash's *** lol. I would rather he regress.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I can't believe people really want to see Virgil kick Ash's *** lol. I would rather he regress.
    I thought you of all people would not want ash losing to kotetsu

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I thought you of all people would not want ash losing to kotetsu
    Better him in an actual full battle then some half assed KO fest.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I have no problem with it besides I want the battle to have enough time but I think hes losing to Kotetsu anyway.

Better him in an actual full battle then some half assed KO fest.
    Watch as it's a half assed KO fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Watch as it's a half assed KO fest.
    I don't want to see him fight Virgil, it would be pointless and not well done at all -_-.

I don't want to see him fight Virgil, it would be pointless and not well done at all -_-.
    It's theorically possible to have a very heated battle between 15 to 10 minutes, though. Imagine it this way.

The Eevees and Ash's Pokemon engage is a really fast battle with blows going everywhere, with their trainers constantly yelling orders and using desperate moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I have no problem with it besides I want the battle to have enough time but I think hes losing to Kotetsu anyway.
    Darn Calender XD... I didn't want to believe you at the time
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I still have that hope even though I don't believe it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Darn Calender XD... I didn't want to believe you at the time
    Watch me be wrong about it(I hope I am).

I bet if they make Kotetsu win the league which I am hoping is not going to happen the point of that is to show a hotheaded idiot with a walking pokemon can actually win a league without actually letting Ash win a league.

Making it fit in with the rest of the BW saga then..

Honestly I think I'd rather see Virgil get called away and have Ash make it to the Top 4 by default.. or let the eeveelutions rape him, either is fine with me..

Page 38 of 142 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast