Page 44 of 142 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ash just needs to lose here so that there can actually be some good rival moments and set up for the new arc. I would rahter see that then Ash getting pwned by an Eevee.
    Thank you for telling me that again... I only needed to hear that for that 50th time. Seriously, why are we constantly posting this on every page?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Thank you for telling me that again... I only needed to hear that for that 50th time. Seriously, why are we constantly posting this on every page?
    I figure it might snap people out of thinking the writers give a damn about regressing Ash lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    welcome to serebii :P

honestly would people rather have ash beat kotetsu then lose in like 10 minutes to virgil? i'd rather Kotetsu win and then we get ohko for the end of the league
    5 minutes is enough for Pikachu and Lucario.

Besides, Ash is supposed to fight all the rivals. It makes absolutely no sense that he doesn't get to fight Virgil.

In fact... Here's an armor-piercing question: why would they promote Trip, Stephan, Kotetsu, & Virgil for Black 2 & White 2 as trainers to fight EXCEPT Bianca? Sure, Bianca is already in the game, but she avoids getting an update to participate in the download tournament. Bianca was never fought by Ash so that's why she didn't get the same treatment. Ash has fought, for the moment, Trip, Stephan, and Kotetsu. Since the anime is heavily emphasizing rival battles, the rivals are all people who have some significance with Ash. Furthermore, Ash is fighting those very same people.

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And to further prove my point, here's the thing: we don't exactly know the full potential of Virgil's team. Also, Kotetsu's Hydreigon is a rampaging Pokemon that he can't control at all.

In my eyes, I see Kotetsu as Kanto Ash and Ash as Ritchie.

Whoa! I like that idea a lot of Kotetsu being like Kanto Ash and Ash as Ritchie. Considering how BW was developed in likeness to Kanto, it would be a great tribute, especially if Kotetsu loses Hydreigon due to a technicality.

Also, Ritchie's battle with Assunta wasn't a full battle, but it showed plenty of "moments" and the final battle between Ivysaur and Sparky. 10-15 minutes would be plenty to show Ash vs. Virgil. If you consider that writers don't care about showing a lot of battling in this conference, I wouldn't be surprised if they showed Ash vs. Virgil as such.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Whoa! I like that idea a lot of Kotetsu being like Kanto Ash and Ash as Ritchie. Considering how BW was developed in likeness to Kanto, it would be a great tribute, especially if Kotetsu loses Hydreigon due to a technicality.

Also, Ritchie's battle with Assunta wasn't a full battle, but it showed plenty of "moments" and the final battle between Ivysaur and Sparky. 10-15 minutes would be plenty to show Ash vs. Virgil. If you consider that writers don't care about showing a lot of battling in this conference, I wouldn't be surprised if they showed Ash vs. Virgil as such.
    Oh, would you look at that. Another kindred mind.

And to even further prove my point, Kotetsu fought Bianca, yet she didn't get the honor of the update in the download tourney anywhere. If this theory is true, then there shouldn't even be a chance for Kotetsu to fight Virgil if the download tourney lets us fight "Virgil". It's like the writers want us to be in Ash's shoes.

I love how AuraChannelerChris. Locomorus, and others are presenting all of these good counter arguments to why Kotesu will lose against Ash and all the people who say he will lose are just complaining about it -__- This just proves that people have no real evidence Ash will lose to Kotesu in the Top 8. There is more evidence that he will win then lose but yet, "Ash losing against Kotesu is pathetic! Wah! Wah!" :/ This is just like when people were sooo sure that TR had left the anime forever after Project Tempest and how some people were sooo sure that Team Plasma was banned from the anime or whatever- oh would you lookie here! You were wrong then and you have a high possibility of being wrong now
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I love how AuraChannelerChris. Locomorus, and others are presenting all of these good counter arguments to why Kotesu will lose against Ash and all the people who say he will lose are just complaining about it -__- This just proves that people have no real evidence Ash will lose to Kotesu in the Top 8. There is more evidence that he will win then lose but yet, "Ash losing against Kotesu is pathetic! Wah! Wah!" :/ This is just like when people were sooo sure that TR had left the anime forever after Project Tempest and how some people were sooo sure that Team Plasma was banned from the anime or whatever- oh would you lookie here! You were wrong then and you have a high possibility of being wrong now
    The only evidence is the virgil team event thing <.<

You really think after all the bs in BW the writers really give a damn about Ash regressing?? Ya right, if they cared so much about him improving or staying the same they would of actually trained his pokemon.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 13th December 2012 at 1:45 AM.

Let's be honest here. Ignore the title of the episode and don't base your belief in that. With that out of the way, think this: has Ash ever lost to the quirky friendly trainer before regardless of how *ss-scary his or her team is? Johto had two who put up a heated fight yet he won, including maybe Gary himself (the guy was pretty egotistical, hence why he is quirky) and yet Ash won, Hoenn had Morrison (a jungle-like trainer) and yet Ash won, Sinnoh had Paul (a very, VERY misguided guy) yet he won, now Unova has...geez, too many quirky characters: Bianca (loses), Stephan (loses), and Kotetsu. All of these characters are NOT normal: they all are screwed up in some way.

Now let's see the list of the people who beat Ash (not counting Richie) regardless of their teams: Harrison in Johto was so down-to-earth yet defeated Ash, Hoenn had Tyson who was also down-to-earth and defeated Ash, Sinnoh had Tobias who turned out to be a pretty normal guy (the writers were really trying to make him look so evil) despite the fact he had two legendaries with him and, well, completely obliterated everyone for obvious reasons. We're now here in Unova and Kotetsu just breaks the entire pattern. Only Virgil, who has a pretty decent character and is COMPLETELY down-to-earth, is just the logical guy whom Ash has to face. The writers never wasted a single league character to face Ash before.

THEREFORE, despite how horrendously strong Kotetsu's team is, Ash is trashing him. Virgil then promptly shows up and puts Ash in his place.

Barry...

He lost to Paul in the league; not Ash...so the writers HAVE had Ash not battle rivals at certain points. That said...you're probably right otherwise.

The only evidence is the virgil team event thing <.<
    And... see my point? You just brought up one minor thing that supports Ash losing against Kotesu while others have brought up several reasons but people ignore them and act like things are set in stone from a title (which is possibly misleading) and a short summary that sums what happend at the end of last episode. Lets not notice that Locomorus counted how long the Tyson battle took and it could be just as long with Virgil... no... the only evidence is the WT event -_- Try to think of something more reasonable next time? Thanks.

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou456 View Post
    Barry...

He lost to Paul in the league; not Ash...so the writers HAVE had Ash not battle rivals at certain points. That said...you're probably right otherwise.
    Possibly because Barry really didn't care about Ash at all. The psycho blond was after Paul for some weird reason.

Oddly enough, everybody considers Bianca a female Barry and she ended up not fighting Ash in the league as well... Just please don't try to compare both Paul and Kotetsu other than the two are screwed up in some way.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 13th December 2012 at 1:52 AM.

I love how everyone making positives seems to assume that Pikachu vs Lucario is the only battle taking place in this episode (of Ash vs Kotetsu)... Does everyone honestly think Kotetsu's first 5 Pokemon get taken down in one episode? That's more ridiculous then saying Ash has time to face Virgil in the league.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I love how everyone making positives seems to assume that Pikachu vs Lucario is the only battle taking place in this episode (of Ash vs Kotetsu)... Does everyone honestly think Kotetsu's first 5 Pokemon get taken down in one episode? That's more ridiculous then saying Ash has time to face Virgil in the league.
    Apart from Glalie vs. Sceptile, which took place at the very end of AG130, the entire full battle between Ash and Tyson occurred in a single episode. And Tyson's team was equally, if not more, impressive.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

And... see my point? You just brought up one minor thing that supports Ash losing against Kotesu while others have brought up several reasons but people ignore them and act like things are set in stone from a title (which is possibly misleading) and a short summary that sums what happend at the end of last episode. Lets not notice that Locomorus counted how long the Tyson battle took and it could be just as long with Virgil... no... the only evidence is the WT event -_- Try to think of something more reasonable next time? Thanks.
    You know Joltik is right, just because there is one summary stating that Lucario evolves against Snivy, doesn't mean that the episode starts off with that battle. We have no idea where the last episode ended with.

It's been proven that Riolu is the last Pokemon standing against Snivy and Pikachu. The summary doesn't imply anything about there being more Pokemon before Riolu is mentioned. Also, I can see the first part end with Riolu evolving.

It's been proven that Riolu is the last Pokemon standing against Snivy and Pikachu. The summary doesn't imply anything about there being more Pokemon. Also, I can see the first part end with Riolu evolving.
    Summaries never give the full detail of an episode... otherwise Leavanny plays no role in the Stephan battle, which the previews already prove false

Does anyone else think virgil is the tobias if this saga?

Summaries never give the full detail of an episode... otherwise Leavanny plays no role in the Stephan battle, which the previews already prove false
    Well, if there's already another fact I'm not aware of, I'll use this little bit of info from you and say that it's possible that Ash and Kotetsu will fight in Stephan's episode and it turns out that the 6 on 6 starts right there and ends with Kotetsu showing Hydreigon with POSSIBLY the first (or sixth) unknown Pokemon that hasn't been mentioned getting knocked out early.

Incidentally, tomorrow's Stephan battle. I'll see the screenshots and the preview for the next episode.

Well, if there's already another fact I'm not aware of, I'll use this little bit of info from you and say that it's possible that Ash and Kotetsu will fight in Stephan's episode and it turns out that the 6 on 6 starts right there and ends with Kotetsu showing Hydreigon with POSSIBLY the first (or sixth) unknown Pokemon that hasn't been mentioned getting knocked out early.

Incidentally, tomorrow's Stephan battle. I'll see the screenshots and the preview for the next episode.
    The reason it hasnt been shown is because he wont use it agaisnt ash! He wont need it but agaisnt Virgil it will be shown personally im hoping for ditto :3

You know Joltik is right, just because there is one summary stating that Lucario evolves against Snivy, doesn't mean that the episode starts off with that battle. We have no idea where the last episode ended with.
    Snivy is in the voice actor list for the previous episode, now unless Ash just sends her out for a pep talk I'm pretty sure her fight against Riolu/Lucario takes place at the end of the previous episode. And Robert, did you really just say that? If you wanna use the whole "we dont know how last episode will end up" excuse than the same could be said that we dont know how this battle turns up -_- You and others constantly complain on how rushed the BW battles are yet when an argument that a battle could be rushed at the end after going on for 1 1/2 episodes than I dont see the problem with it going down that way whatsoever...

@Joltik- OMG! Exactly! The summaries do not give out the full information of an episode so Ash get just as easily defeat Lucario in the first few minuets and then have a 15 minuet or less battle with Virgil. The points that your trying to make to counter Ash battling Virgil are aiding that he will more than he wont, so sorry to say :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zapdan93 View Post
    The reason it hasnt been shown is because he wont use it agaisnt ash! He wont need it but agaisnt Virgil it will be shown personally im hoping for ditto :3
    But, if Lucario is Kotetsu's last Pokemon, doesn't that mean his sixth Pokemon has already been revealed?

Snivy is in the voice actor list for the previous episode, now unless Ash just sends her out for a pep talk I'm pretty sure her fight against Riolu/Lucario takes place at the end of the previous episode. And Robert, did you really just say that? If you wanna use the whole "we dont know how last episode will end up" excuse than the same could be said that we dont know how this battle turns up -_- You and others constantly complain on how rushed the BW battles are yet when an argument that a battle could be rushed at the end after going on for 1 1/2 episodes than I dont see the problem with it going down that way whatsoever...

@Joltik- OMG! Exactly! The summaries do not give out the full information of an episode so Ash get just as easily defeat Lucario in the first few minuets and then have a 15 minuet or less battle with Virgil. The points that your trying to make to counter Ash battling Virgil are aiding that he will more than he wont, so sorry to say :/
    So it's been confirmed that Snivy is just battling Riolu huh?? No way she can be used against another pokemon and then just switched?? Exactly, she could just be switched out with somebody. Yes I am complain about rushed battles because that is what Virgil vs Ash would be. This is best wishes, there is no good writing so for you guys who for some reason want Ash to be pwned by Virgil think it's gonna be a full not rushed battle with no 1 hit KO's your crazy. Even in the Kotetsu battles pokemon are most likely gonna get 1 hit KO'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    But, if Lucario is Kotetsu's last Pokemon, doesn't that mean his sixth Pokemon has already been revealed?
    Yup, it's revealed for sure yet nobody knows exactly when before that. You don't need heavy speculation for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I havent seen any evidence of lucario being his last sorry if im wrong either way im praying for imposter ditto

So what if we are wrong? If we are wrong, all that means is that the writers are IDIOTS for only giving Ash and Virgil so little time to battle. I'm sure there will be some fillers in Episode N. Are you telling me they couldn't write out one of those fillers and replace it with an episode in which Ash and Virgil can have a decent amount of time to batte? We already know Snivy vs Lucario is in this episode, we already know Pikachu vs Lucario is in this episode, we already know that the closing ceremony is in this episode and we already know that Ash will say goodbye to his rivals in this episode. You know what, I might actually hope I'm right that Ash loses to Kotetsu. This way we wouldn't have to be mad at the writers for not writing out one filler episode to actually give Ash and Virgil a good battle.

Well i think that Ash should beat Kotetsu, i really wouldnt like a downgrade, hasnt happened before, wouldnt like it to happen. We had to wait 2 years for the league, Ash ahs cool and strong pokemon, i dont think he should lose to Kotetsu. On the other hand, Kotetsu has better pokemon than Ash, and all of them fully evolved, he is powerful, but Ash has Pikachu and more experience, he should win. I dont think Virgil will be like Tobias, i think that either the battle will be rushed, or shown each defeat and win in fast images or mini clips until the final matchup that would be Pikachu vs Eevee, and Ash loses and ends top 4.

Page 44 of 142 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast