Page 45 of 142 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Come to think of it, where did people get that Kotetsu has a Swanna? Are there images?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Come to think of it, where did people get that Kotetsu has a Swanna? Are there images?
    A comic showed the rat beating one Samurott and a swanna.

We know it for like 3 weeks, first post in episode 23 probably has the images if not go back some good 30 pages or 20 in the episode 23 thread.

We see Satoshi beating Samurott and then Swanna and Kotetsu congratulating him and then Satoshi tells him its 6vs6 not 3vs3, meaning one of Kotetsu pokemon will be beaten by the time Pikachu beats Samurott and Swana.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So what if we are wrong? If we are wrong, all that means is that the writers are IDIOTS for only giving Ash and Virgil so little time to battle. I'm sure there will be some fillers in Episode N. Are you telling me they couldn't write out one of those fillers and replace it with an episode in which Ash and Virgil can have a decent amount of time to batte? We already know Snivy vs Lucario is in this episode, we already know Pikachu vs Lucario is in this episode, we already know that the closing ceremony is in this episode and we already know that Ash will say goodbye to his rivals in this episode. You know what, I might actually hope I'm right that Ash loses to Kotetsu. This way we wouldn't have to be mad at the writers for not writing out one filler episode to actually give Ash and Virgil a good battle.
    This exactly. Either way sucks. If there was another episode it wouldn't be as bad. But it's okay thay Axew had that filler in the league because it's only bad if it's Team Rocket interrupting Ash's battles apparently.

But my opinion doesn't matter because I have a problem with an important event in the anime that is being wasted

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

So what if we are wrong? If we are wrong, all that means is that the writers are IDIOTS for only giving Ash and Virgil so little time to battle. I'm sure there will be some fillers in Episode N. Are you telling me they couldn't write out one of those fillers and replace it with an episode in which Ash and Virgil can have a decent amount of time to batte? We already know Snivy vs Lucario is in this episode, we already know Pikachu vs Lucario is in this episode, we already know that the closing ceremony is in this episode and we already know that Ash will say goodbye to his rivals in this episode. You know what, I might actually hope I'm right that Ash loses to Kotetsu. This way we wouldn't have to be mad at the writers for not writing out one filler episode to actually give Ash and Virgil a good battle.
    My point about people being wrong was that you could also be wrong about this and some people shouldnt go around acting like their opinions are facts and ignore all arguments that counters theirs :/ Snivy is backed into a corner at the start of the episode so it could most likely lose in less than a minuet and then Pikachu vs Lucario could be a good 5 minuets and then we have a intro to the Virgil battle which takes up 15 minuets and- remember Team Shocker? Ash said goodbye to his rivals in a non-speaking scene so that means there's a chance he could do that in first few minuets of Episode N. And the Axew filler excuse is really, really getting old because Kanto had one as well and people arent complaining about how that "runied" the league. We got to see Virgil using his rescue skills in action which might have served to pump him up like Harrison was with Milktank's Heal Bell when Bulbasaur vs Meganium happend in the Silver Conference and then Tyson with the flame in Hoenn. And once again- Tyson vs Ash took 16 minuets and 32 seconds so who is to say that it wont take less time in BW which is common for its less detailed battles? If people would get over the stupid episode title and the not even reasonable summary then they would see that we lack enough information to say that Ash loses against Kotesu. And I guess the writers have been idiots except for in Johto because 15 minuets more/less is the same exact time Ash's losing battles have lasted... Just saying.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

This exactly. Either way sucks. If there was another episode it wouldn't be as bad. But it's okay thay Axew had that filler in the league because it's only bad if it's Team Rocket interrupting Ash's battles apparently.

But my opinion doesn't matter because I have a problem with an important event in the anime that is being wasted
    Which league is worse: this or Kanto? I can't even tell tbh.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 13th December 2012 at 3:58 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    Which league is worse: this or Kanto? I can't even tell.
    Kanto for me :P but that just my bias speaking

I would say Kanto just cuz of the whole Ritchie battle.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Kanto for me :P but that just my bias speaking
    No problem, my bias is speaking as well lol. I still say Kanto because of Ritchie battle what BS ending.
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Still Kanto probably, Ash vs Stephan alone looks to be better than anything else we've ever got in Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Still Kanto probably, Ash vs Stephan alone looks to be better than anything else we've ever got in Kanto.
    Yup so we all agree on this one. At least it's better than the Indigo League so far.

Neither. Kanto was the introduction to the whole series so you cant really judge it over a later saga that would mean that the writers knew what they would do in the future to improve things. And if you want a real answer than Kanto because Ash didnt battle his main rival, his 4 opponents were either thrashed by Kingler or Pikachu but yet, no one complains when the same happens in Unova. And then Ash didnt even have one real full battle in Kanto so I dont even see how you can see that league as better than Unova in all seriousness you all are making a big deal out of nothing. You shouldnt compare Kanto with anything because almost league after it improved on something in retrospect.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

No problem, my bias is speaking as well lol. I still say Kanto because of Ritchie battle what BS ending.
    To be fair, it was kinda Ash's fault for sending out Charizard when he fully well knew it wouldn't obey him. But I'm unsure, I haven't seen Kanto's league in years, I just remember the Ritchie match and Krabby's evolution ^_^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Which league is worse: this or Kanto? I can't even tell.
    It's not comparable. It's not fair to say Kanto is worse compared to Unova when they were just starting the show and this is 15/16 years later when they know better and have done better

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Neither. Kanto was the introduction to the whole series so you cant really judge it over a later saga that would mean that the writers knew what they would do in the future to improve things. And if you want a real answer than Kanto because Ash didnt battle his main rival, his 4 opponents were either thrashed by Kingler or Pikachu but yet, no one complains when the same happens in Unova. And then Ash didnt even have one real full battle in Kanto so I dont even see how you can see that league as better than Unova in all seriousness you all are making a big deal out of nothing. You shouldnt compare Kanto with anything because almost league after it improved on something in retrospect.
    Ash had better battles in the Indigo League even without a rival or full battle. You're right, every league has improved in some way, except this one.
    Last edited by TheFonz; 13th December 2012 at 4:04 AM.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Kanto would've been the best saga if Ash had Sceptile instead of Charizard.

Fair enough.

@Fonz True. I think Kanto overall is better than Unova, it's the league I'm unsure of lol.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 13th December 2012 at 4:05 AM.

Kanto would've been the best saga if Ash had Sceptile instead of Charizard.
    But Ash already had Bulbasaur!
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    But Ash already had Bulbasaur!
    Street Comedy loves Sceptile more than all of Sinnoh so basically he loves it so very much from what I've seen lol. I like Sceptile too.

Here's the scan

My point about people being wrong was that you could also be wrong about this and some people shouldnt go around acting like their opinions are facts and ignore all arguments that counters theirs :/ Snivy is backed into a corner at the start of the episode so it could most likely lose in less than a minuet and then Pikachu vs Lucario could be a good 5 minuets and then we have a intro to the Virgil battle which takes up 15 minuets and- remember Team Shocker? Ash said goodbye to his rivals in a non-speaking scene so that means there's a chance he could do that in first few minuets of Episode N. And the Axew filler excuse is really, really getting old because Kanto had one as well and people arent complaining about how that "runied" the league. We got to see Virgil using his rescue skills in action which might have served to pump him up like Harrison was with Milktank's Heal Bell when Bulbasaur vs Meganium happend in the Silver Conference and then Tyson with the flame in Hoenn. And once again- Tyson vs Ash took 16 minuets and 32 seconds so who is to say that it wont take less time in BW which is common for its less detailed battles? If people would get over the stupid episode title and the not even reasonable summary then they would see that we lack enough information to say that Ash loses against Kotesu. And I guess the writers have been idiots except for in Johto because 15 minuets more/less is the same exact time Ash's losing battles have lasted... Just saying.
    Losing battles in Johto? He only lost one battle in the Johto League and that was to Harrison who had more than 1 episode dedicated to his battle. And if you think it's going to be 15 minutes, you are sadly mistaken. An episode is about 21 minutes right? There is no way Pikachu vs Lucario is any less than 5 minutes if it is in the title of the episode. Let's give it 8 minutes. Snivy vs Lucario would be maybe 2. That's 11 minutes. More than half the episode! Ash vs Virgil would be less than 10 minutes and if you think a good 6 vs 6 battle could be done in 10 minutes, then once again you are sadly mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    better take the dust off that scan first man its been a while since that was first posted :P i hope the swanna battle doesnt go by that fast tho! i wanna see her do more then that haha

Losing battles in Johto? He only lost one battle in the Johto League and that was to Harrison who had more than 1 episode dedicated to his battle. And if you think it's going to be 15 minutes, you are sadly mistaken. An episode is about 21 minutes right? There is no way Pikachu vs Lucario is any less than 5 minutes if it is in the title of the episode. Let's give it 8 minutes. Snivy vs Lucario would be maybe 2. That's 11 minutes. More than half the episode! Ash vs Virgil would be less than 10 minutes and if you think a good 6 vs 6 battle could be done in 10 minutes, then once again you are sadly mistaken.
    I agree, but we all just have opinions, after all.

Street Comedy loves Sceptile more than all of Sinnoh so basically he loves it so very much from what I've seen lol. I like Sceptile too.
    Well I always picked Treecko as my starter in Emerald. Way better than Blazikien and Swampert.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Well I always picked Treecko as my starter in Emerald. Way better than Blazikien and Swampert.
    I'm partial to Blaziken myself.

So I herd u don't liek Mudkipz Blaziken is badass, no arguments allowed. :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Page 45 of 142 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast