Page 46 of 142 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    I agree, but we all just have opinions, after all.
    I'm aware of that. But name me one person on here who wants to see Ash get crushed by an Eeveelution team in 5-8 minutes when Ash didn't even lose to Tobias, Darkrai, and Latios that quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I'm aware of that. But name me one person on here who wants to see Ash get crushed by an Eeveelution team in 5-8 minutes when Ash didn't even lose to Tobias, Darkrai, and Latios that quickly!
    *Slowly raises hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Well I always picked Treecko as my starter in Emerald. Way better than Blazikien and Swampert.
    True that, Sceptile was a bro in Gen 3.

Despite it's downfall in Gen 4 and 5 it's still a kickass Pokemon.

I can't say I'm not chuckling here and agreeing with you on everything you just said.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

We need a return of Trollbias. I can just see his third Pokemon being a Diglet. Why you may ask? He pulls it out of the ground....

and with it.....COMES OF A MYTHIC POKEMON OF PROPORTIONS SO GREAT THAT ARCEUS PISSES IT'S PANTS AT THE SIGHT.
    hehe

^^ exactly but there are those people who just cant stand the idea of ash losing to kotetsu

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    We need a return of Trollbias. I can just see his third Pokemon being a Diglet. Why you may ask? He pulls it out of the ground....

and with it.....COMES OF A MYTHIC POKEMON OF PROPORTIONS SO GREAT THAT ARCEUS PISSES IT'S PANTS AT THE SIGHT.
    Trollbias...whoever came up with that term is just hilarious. Seriously two legendaries? He is the master troll indeed.
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post

Pretty much a 60 foot tall bodybuilder with a Diglett as it's head.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ^^ exactly but there are those people who just cant stand the idea of ash losing to kotetsu
    I don't mind but I wish he would actually lose with some style at least if the case.

Having a full episode for a full battle against Virgil and losing would be the lesser evil even when that still isn't very good. I know you're a Kotetsu fan, but come on, Ash deserves more than what he's getting. The league is his time to shine, and he hasn't much at all this series

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Having a full episode for a full battle against Virgil and losing would be the lesser evil even when that still isn't very good. I know you're a Kotetsu fan, but come on, Ash deserves more than what he's getting. The league is his time to shine, and he hasn't much at all this series
    I wish I could say this is an improvement, but no, it's the reverse overall.

The leagues have been pretty shabby lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    So I herd u don't liek Mudkipz Blaziken is badass, no arguments allowed. :P

No way; I couldn't stand its design. It looked like a frickin DIGIMON. Flamedramon anyone?
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

this league wouldve been better if they didnt skip to of his cotd battles. so he really only get 3 real battles this league which is really lame seeing as he got like 4 or 5 other leagues

Losing battles in Johto? He only lost one battle in the Johto League and that was to Harrison who had more than 1 episode dedicated to his battle. And if you think it's going to be 15 minutes, you are sadly mistaken. An episode is about 21 minutes right? There is no way Pikachu vs Lucario is any less than 5 minutes if it is in the title of the episode. Let's give it 8 minutes. Snivy vs Lucario would be maybe 2. That's 11 minutes. More than half the episode! Ash vs Virgil would be less than 10 minutes and if you think a good 6 vs 6 battle could be done in 10 minutes, then once again you are sadly mistaken.
    The "losing battle" I meant was Ash vs Harrison/Ash vs Tyson/Ash vs Tobias and everyone of them other than Johto like I said were less than 15 minuets. How am I sadly mistaken exactly? Snivy being backed into a corner at the start of the episode indicates that it will lose and Pikachu will sent in next to fend off Lucario. And believe it or not, but the title battle of the episode while it could be epic and well detailed it could also end in whatever amount of time that the writers feel like it. It could take up 5 minuets of the episode just like it could take up half of the episode like you believe but there is no way I am sadly mistaken to think that Ash vs Virgil could have a 15 minuet battle when BW has had episode titles where two Pokemon battle for 30 second tops and yet, they are still the main title. You seriously think it would attract more viewers if the title said Pikachu/other team member vs *insert Eeveelution? Episodes that have Lucario in the main title have been shown to have high ratings so that could be the most likely reason why the chose to put its name instead of one of Virgil's team. And 8 minuets? They started their battle in the previous episode yet you think half of this episode could be about the rest of it? I know that this is a full battle but Kotesu is on his last Pokemon so that means that it would not take more than 5 minuets for Pikachu vs Lucario with Lucario been defeated by after a little struggle. Snivy vs Lucario been two minuets is a stretch seeing as how it was already confirmed to be battling him at the end of next episode so, two minuets would mean that Snivy isnt cornered and most likely not able to win which we know is a fact :/ And more than half an episode on one battle in BW? Right... Because we all know that it will take that long despite BW usually having 6 minuet rival battles tops. You would be sadly mistaken if you thought it would only be 15 minuets despite the evidence that has put forth to say otherwise. And believe it or not- good battles can be as long as they need to be and for a battle where Ash would lose anyway to go on for an episode and a half he would need a Pokemon like Charzaird to make the battle go on that long hence why Pikachu is ending the battle with Lucario because its the only one left who can do it.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    No way; I couldn't stand its design. It looked like a frickin DIGIMON. Flamedramon anyone?
    Nice Digimon Adventure 02 reference, but I have to disagree and say I liked Blaziken's design, but that's just me.

Meh, if Pikachu get's beat by Eevee I would be kind of happy since the damn thing needs to get pwned lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    The "losing battle" I meant was Ash vs Harrison/Ash vs Tyson/Ash vs Tobias and everyone of them other than Johto like I said were less than 15 minuets. How am I sadly mistaken exactly? Snivy being backed into a corner at the start of the episode indicates that it will lose and Pikachu will sent in next to fend off Lucario. And believe it or not, but the title battle of the episode while it could be epic and well detailed it could also end in whatever amount of time that the writers feel like it. It could take up 5 minuets of the episode just like it could take up half of the episode like you believe but there is no way I am sadly mistaken to think that Ash vs Virgil could have a 15 minuet battle when BW has had episode titles where two Pokemon battle for 30 second tops and yet, they are still the main title. You seriously think it would attract more viewers if the title said Pikachu/other team member vs *insert Eeveelution? Episodes that have Lucario in the main title have been shown to have high ratings so that could be the most likely reason why the chose to put its name instead of one of Virgil's team. And 8 minuets? They started their battle in the previous episode yet you think half of this episode could be about the rest of it? I know that this is a full battle but Kotesu is on his last Pokemon so that means that it would not take more than 5 minuets for Pikachu vs Lucario with Lucario been defeated by after a little struggle. Snivy vs Lucario been two minuets is a stretch seeing as how it was already confirmed to be battling him at the end of next episode so, two minuets would mean that Snivy isnt cornered and most likely not able to win which we know is a fact :/ And more than half an episode on one battle in BW? Right... Because we all know that it will take that long despite BW usually having 6 minuet rival battles tops. You would be sadly mistaken if you thought it would only be 15 minuets despite the evidence that has put forth to say otherwise. And believe it or not- good battles can be as long as they need to be and for a battle where Ash would lose anyway to go on for an episode and a half he would need a Pokemon like Charzaird to make the battle go on that long hence why Pikachu is ending the battle with Lucario because its the only one left who can do it.
    Thank god the episode didn't get "Eevee Vs. Pikachu!" because that would've sounded very flat.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, if Pikachu get's beat by Eevee I would be kind of happy since the damn thing needs to get pwned lol.
    Should it get pwned by a Lvl. 5 starter again? *insert trollface here* Jk.

this league wouldve been better if they didnt skip to of his cotd battles. so he really only get 3 real battles this league which is really lame seeing as he got like 4 or 5 other leagues
    Weren't those skipped rounds 1 VS 1 or 2 VS 2? It still doesn't make it up

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It doesn't need to. The writers needed to develop Ash's team so they wouldn't have to resort to giving Pikachu more than 2 wins

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Nah the writers have started the Pikachu glorification train again. Just watch the rat beat reshiram or something.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Nah the writers have started the Pikachu glorification train again. Just watch the rat beat reshiram or something.
    Then next saga it loses to a Caterpie that knows Explosion.

Nice Digimon Adventure 02 reference, but I have to disagree and say I liked Blaziken's design, but that's just me.
    Did you like blaztias?
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    You're acting like once Virgil beats Ash, the episode will end. There is still the closing ceremony to go! There is still the montage of the final 2 battling! There is still Iris and Cilan commenting on the battle! Add that all in and that takes time as well. If the writers wanted Ash and Virgil to battle, then they should have gotten rid of that Axew filler. Do you honestly think the writers were sitting at their desks saying, "Gee. You know a battle with the Eeveelutions and Ash would be really cool. It can take a whole episode and we could really show the audience all the battle styles of the Eeveelutions.... NAH! Let's throw in an Axew filler where Axew chases a balloon instead! Ash vs Virgil can take 8 minutes as far as we're concerned." I really doubt the writers were thinking that way. They probably never planned for Ash to battle Virgil in the first place.

Make it a level 6 starter with Fissure and you have a deal. *shot*
    Also, Blaziken never reminded me of Flamedramon to be honest, though I do love Digimon. Though I am hardly fond of the 'new Pokemon looking like Digimon' complaint that some of the fandom uses to bash the newer generations ^_^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Page 46 of 142 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast