Page 5 of 142 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

There have been a few moments this saga which may have seemed rediculous, but I for one stuck by it and can say that I enjoyed this saga. However this pushes it, if he does lose here and finishes top 8, then it's taking a step backward, which for me ruins this saga. The only hope for myself is:

Riolu V Snivy is in the end of the previous episode, with the evolution kicking in, then at the start of this episode it finishes, Snivy is defeated and after a close match Pikachu wins. This would take say the first 5 mins. then Ash gets drawn against Virgil in the semis, which last for like 10 mins with Ash losing. Then the last 5 mins is the end of the final, the closing ceremony and the group saying goodbye to the rivals and leaving.

There Ash finishes top 4, keeps in line with his previous results and, and least to me, doesn't look so bad.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Hit my head on the desk. So this is why they are changing for N story

I wonder what was the point of introducing Virgil then...

yea it really just feels like they're ending the unova league so they can start the N Saga. I would've liked ash to go a little farther than the top 8.
    Ah light. Isn't it curious how in trillions of years all the light in the universe will be gone. Hope you have a flashlight.

Games: Pokemon Y, LoZ: ALBW, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    3DS Friend Code: 3952-7603-8923
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Electrode, Stunfisk, and Zebstrika
    Pokemon I'm looking for: Dragonair and Growlithe mainly but anything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Lol, it's probably better the League is ending soon. The closer to the end of this saga the better. But wow, Ash likely only getting 3 on-screen battles, with the possibilty of one of them being rushed if he get's slaughtered by Virgil?
    3? Well if he battles Virgil, there'll be 5. Ash vs. Trip, Ash vs. random trainer, Ash vs. Stephan, Ash vs. Kotetsu and Ash vs. Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Hit my head on the desk. So this is why they are changing for N story
    Or, what if they planned the end of the league before they planned the N Saga?

Anyway, hopefully Snivy does okay because I don't think that she's had a lot of big battles lately.
    Last edited by playerking; 7th December 2012 at 3:18 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

can't believe Ash will loose here! holly ****! And what happens to virgil!? w
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I was just adjusting to the idea of Virgil beating Ash but now they make it seem like Ash is going to lose KOTETSU?! Talk about a surprising league....
    Okay. So. Please N and Team Plasma. Interrupt the league and do not let it end here and Ash fight only in so few battles...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    There is no real but its dumb.

Ofc the league matters, then what the heck matters? the league is the most important thing in the show...

Then why does every prediction, including mine, was false. Why was every outcome was not what people expected. In short, the league doesn't matter and what would it prove if Ash won? Is his team weak or strong? Are the opponents even stronger? Would it made Best Wishes ten out of ten hands down?

And nothing proves the writers are bad, so noone start raising dead thefts at them. Remember who this series is written for. Not for adults like me and possibly you. For a younger generation.

So ask yourselves, how Best Wishes is now, would it be automatically good to you if Ash won?
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 7th December 2012 at 3:19 PM.

The N saga really has to be the best thing since sliced bread to interrupt the important league.....and I have a feeling it is nothing special but a bunch of reused ideas from anime and the movies.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    The N saga really has to be the best thing since sliced bread to interrupt the important league.....and I have a feeling it is nothing special but a bunch of reused ideas from anime and the movies.
    As I said before to someone else, don't just assume that they ended this just for the N Saga.

Also, I hope the last Pokemon will be Oshawott.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

But how do we know they aren't going to skip to them being the final 2 and one of them taking it all

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Then why does every prediction, including mine, was false. Why was every outcome was not what people expected. In short, the league doesn't matter and what would it prove if Ash won? Is his team weak or strong? Are the opponents even stronger? Would it made Best Wishes ten out of ten hands down?

And nothing proves the writers are bad, so noone start raising dead thefts at them. Remember who this series is written for. Not for adults like me and possibly you. For a younger generation.

So ask yourselves, how Best Wishes is now, would it be automatically good to you if Ash won?
    What? you don't have to predict rigth , its called a prediction...No it matters, that the objective since the first series, its the culmination of the arc, just like ingame the objective is the league...it has nothing to do with BW or DP or wtv, the league is the most important thing, doesn't matter what arc we are on.

What? once again, they messed up but they mess up every league, the messed up bad in the last one also, yes what about when they bring and include the old pokemon in the openings? are they bringing Charizard back for the "kids" to see him? and showing all his old pokemon just for the "kids" to see them,its written for kids but they als have older fans in mind.

I was fine with the league till now and even now I'm not that bad because I saw it coming, considering the Lucario nuthuggers around here and around the pokemon world, the writers would always make Lucario/Rioulo do good, I just wanted more episodes and I wanted Satoshi to win against Kotetsu, to me it was good, so him winning wouldn't make it good him losing certaintly makes me annoyed because once again the writers cant do a good league and a good league isn't about Satoshi winning.

Johto league is still the best league to date to me and he didn't win it.

This is bullsh**!
    So I hope the Ash vs Koet goes on fast maybe even starts in BWS2E22
    Rushes through BWS2E23
    and Pika vs Lucario will be in BWS2E24! and in the 2nd part of the ep will be Ash vs Virgil!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Wait I am confused. Last episode they made it past the second and third rounds and Ash is fighting Stephan in the Top 8/$th round? wahawhat?

SO Ash vs Kotestu is the Top 4? Huh?

Don't mind him winning but SHEESH why did they have to skip all the possible good battles they could have had?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorMX13 View Post
    But how do we know they aren't going to skip to them being the final 2 and one of them taking it all
    wasn't it said that their battle is the fourth round battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Wait I am confused. Last episode they made it past the second and third rounds and Ash is fighting Stephan in the Top 8/$th round? wahawhat?

SO Ash vs Kotestu is the Top 4? Huh?

Don't mind him winning but SHEESH why did they have to skip all the possible good battles they could have had?
    No Kenya is top 16, Kotetsu top 8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorMX13 View Post
    Because the episode synopsis says this is the fourth round.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    This is bullsh**!
    So I hope the Ash vs Koet goes on fast maybe even starts in BWS2E22
    Rushes through BWS2E23
    and Pika vs Lucario will be in BWS2E24! and in the 2nd part of the ep will be Ash vs Virgil!
    Perhaps Ash beats Kotetsu and then gets curbstomped by Virgil, but I think Kotetsu winning is more likely.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

First, the last pokemon that we don't know will be Oshawott. Unconfirmed, but I'm almost sure of that. And the battle could start at the end of this episode. And I'm started to think that Kotetsu won't show his 6 pokemon

What's going to happen is that Lucario will sweep Virgil's team at the end of this episode. I think that this is going to happen:
    BW S2-22: Ash vs Stephan. Start fo Ash vs Kotetsu (Pikachu vs Samurott and Swanna) [Samurott and Ferrothorn shares VA)
    BW S2-23: Ash vs Kotetsu II: The battle with Hydreigon (where many of Ash's pokemon are weakened OR defeat) I think that Unfezant will win learning a new move (like Iwane hinted). When Hydreigon was defeated, Riolu vs Unfezant, Snivy and Pikachu. Unfezant loses to Riolu and Snivy and Pikachu lose to Lucario.

In the same episode AND the start of the next episode (yes, at the start of Episode N): Kotetsu vs Virgil: Kotetsu will win using Hydreigon and Lucario. Also, Kotetsu will use Druddigon (here comes the Eevee vs Druddigon scene). Kotetsu will win the league. Finally, when the League ends, N will appear (because N's scene is made in the league stadium and I know that the White ruin doesn't have stadiums)

Basically, in the first half, the conclusion of Ash vs Kotetsu. In the second half of the episode and start of the next, Kotetsu vs Virgil. At the end of the league, N will appear. Mystery resolved.

I'll wait and see what happens before assuming Ash loses and ends in top 8. If he does, then the writers just wanted to make the league more unpredictable(Unfortunately people are just going to complain...they'll complain no matter what happens though).

Frankly, I always figured the writers would make Ash go down at one point or another, it would allow them to drag the show on longer, but I thought it'd would be something more like Ash getting top 4 here, top 2 the next two times, falls to top 16 or something the next time, then advance again to top 8 then 4 then 2, only this time he goes up one each time instead of going up one every two leagues.

I would have rather Ash beat Kotetsu and battle Virgil and lose, it's not a big deal to me if it doesn't happen, after all...this is a show, overacting and bashing it and the writers is just unnecessarily, and pretty much a sign you should just stop watching(You can't be interested in something if you just complain about it all the time, why continue, for some ego boost where you can say you never quit, that's what it always seems like, happens with every show).

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    I think this proves that ash's team wasn't ready for the league, he did better in sinnoh and hoenn

OMG aha.
    He got Top 8 in Hoenn, not sure how that's "better".
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    3? Well if he battles Virgil, there'll be 5. Ash vs. Trip, Ash vs. random trainer, Ash vs. Stephan, Ash vs. Kotetsu and Ash vs. Virgil.
    Lol, I don't count 5 seconds battles. Ash vs Virgil will be rushed, if we even see it.

Even though I really like the idea of a Lucario leading the way to win the league, I just completely, utterly, HATE Kotetsu's character. It's just sounds SO wrong to me that Ash is probably getting his butt handed over by that...thing.

Must be the Roxas power...

I don't actually mind if Kotetsu wins the league, I think his character is awesome (Too bad majority seems to hate him). Hah, I guess I was just so used to Ash always getting better and better places in league (and me believing he would win this time) that this kinda came as a shock. But it's alright, as long as his Unova buddies stick around, I'll be happy. This League just seems so short, like it only started and now we already know the final episode. :'D And one episode was more a Axew-episode than a battling one.

Oh and also, I wanted Ash to do better, because maybe then everyone who hate BW would like it better, but I guess I'll just have to let haters hate and keep loving it myself then.

Hoping that League Conclusion is Ash defeating Kotetsu just to advance and have Virgil demolish him...

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Lol, I don't count 5 seconds battles. Ash vs Virgil will be rushed, if we even see it.
    A battle is a battle and yeah, it would sort of be rushed, if it does happen here.
    Last edited by playerking; 7th December 2012 at 4:25 PM.

Why are they in such a hurry? Why couldn't they move the episode of the new saga a week after so that we could have another episode of the league? Instead of doing that stupid episode about Axew, they could start Ash battle against Stephan already and then we could get another episode.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Page 5 of 142 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast