Page 51 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    No! im just spreading the word of kotetsu!

Well ya virgil can still win but so can that fat kid! but i still think kotetsu will win! his secret 6th pokemon will destroy the finals!
    What if he's got no 6th Pokemon at all and nobody knows? In fact, I can see Kotetsu not even bothering to ever own a 6th Pokemon in his entire Unova run and he realizes.

I have great confidence that Pikachu will win the fight, as we've said before that Ash never loses to the quirky friend but the normal friend. Sure, Kotetsu's team is down-right scary, but their trainer is going to lead them to their demise.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I have great confidence that Pikachu will win the fight, as we've said before that Ash never loses to the quirky friend but the normal friend. Sure, Kotetsu's team is down-right scary, but their trainer is going to lead them to their demise.
    Don't see how they will even fit Ash VS Virgil. To me it seems like Ash losing to Kotetsu is practically guaranteed.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

It seems that Hydreigon is the new Drapion.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Don't see how they will even fit Ash VS Virgil. To me it seems like Ash losing to Kotetsu is practically guaranteed.
    There's a chance that a fight with Virgil will prolong long enough till Episode N comes, but it's pretty small. Still, it can be done in one episode, assuming that Kotetsu really uses a sixth Pokemon next week or not.

I think we're going to get Kotetsu vs Virgil in this episode as well, for the finals.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Even thought Ash's team is underdeveloped, I'd prefer that to what they did in Sinnoh, where massively over-developed Infernape kept on stealing limelight from Torterra.

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Even thought Ash's team is underdeveloped, I'd prefer that to what they did in Sinnoh, where massively over-developed Infernape kept on stealing limelight from Torterra.
    No different then Pignite hogging Oshawott's and Snivy's victories against Kotetsu
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    No different then Pignite hogging Oshawott's and Snivy's victories against Kotetsu
    But Pignite didn´t had gazillion episodes about his traumas, depressions and mood changes

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    But Pignite didn´t had gazillion episodes about his traumas, depressions and mood changes
    Still has more battle appearances then the other two ^_^
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Still has more battle appearances then the other two ^_^
    so what infernape had more episodes dedicated to it than torterra and buizel did infernape was way overdeveloped

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    so what infernape had more episodes dedicated to it than torterra and buizel did infernape was way overdeveloped
    But at least Torterra and Buizel were actually used often, even if as a Turtwig and Grotle. Oshawott doesn't do any crap apart from popping out of its Pokeball, and Snivy barely appears to battle. Buizel had a bunch of things and so did Torterra. Oshawott had what, the aqua jet plot and learned Hydro Pump. Wouldn't call the lost shell thing important because it didn't really do anything. Snivy had an attract episode and 2 episodes with Emolga where tbh Emolga was more focused on. Pignite had an evolution, 2 learned moves (3 with this battle), his trainer thing plot, and got to battle in 5 gyms... Writers playing favorites, good job

Also, Palpitoad, Boldore, Unfezant and Leavanny until it fully evolved have minimal to no focus. It also doesn't help that Snivy is Ashs only Pokémon ever that hasn't learnt any new moves since he caught it.

The irony being that people constantly complained about Oshawott hogging the spotlight yet here we have Pignite doing the exact same thing and getting victory after victory yet people are suddenly okay with it. Oh, and these are the same people who complain that Oshawott is "too weak." Well gee, I wonder why that is. Could it have anything to do with the fact that he wasn't given enough battle screen-time? It's just not fair that Oshawott didn't get to shine even once given how important the League was supposed to be.

Uh, he had his evolution episode which was a huge sob story. And need I remind you that it was the worst-rated episode of the anime ever. #clapback

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Uh, he had his evolution episode which was a huge sob story. And need I remind you that it was the worst-rated episode of the anime ever. #clapback
    Sure, because 1 sad episode (2 if you count it´s capture episode) = The soap opera Emofernape had IN ALL HIS 3 STAGES.

I don´t have actions of the series, I don´t care about the ratings .

The irony being that people constantly complained about Oshawott hogging the spotlight yet here we have Pignite doing the exact same thing and getting victory after victory yet people are suddenly okay with it. Oh, and these are the same people who complain that Oshawott is "too weak." Well gee, I wonder why that is. Could it have anything to do with the fact that he wasn't given enough battle screen-time? It's just not fair that Oshawott didn't get to shine even once given how important the League was supposed to be.

Wait what?? Seriously?? Worst rated episode?? Do you have proof??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Sure, because 1 sad episode (2 if you count it´s capture episode) = The soap opera Emofernape had IN ALL HIS 3 STAGES.

I don´t have actions of the series, I don´t care about the ratings .
    It may not be on par with Chimchar's soap opera, but it still shows that Tepig's story has been similar. They both had abusive trainers, evolved in a battle against those trainers, etc. Pignite is starting to steal screen-time from the other Unova Starters, which is something I've dreaded for many months now and his League victories have confirmed my worst fears. At the rate things are going, Oshawott and Snivy will be lucky if they ever receive another on-screen victory. :x

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The official ratings page. Tepig's evolution episode received a rating of 2.2, which is the worst so far for any episode of the anime.

It may not be on par with Chimchar's soap opera, but it still shows that Tepig's story has been similar. They both had abusive trainers, evolved in a battle against those trainers, etc. Pignite is starting to steal screen-time from the other Unova Starters, which is something I've dreaded for many months now and his League victories have confirmed my worst fears. At the rate things are going, Oshawott and Snivy will be lucky if they ever receive another on-screen victory. :x

The official ratings page. Tepig's evolution episode received a rating of 2.2, which is the worst so far for any episode of the anime.
    And now I don't want to live on this planet anymore -_-.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

People are talking about the rating of that episode without noticing that its a huge drop from the other ones, like Dephender said it aired on Golden Week, so it definetly got a little affected by that, it doesnt't have any to do with dislike for evolutions or dislike of Tepig line.

That was pretty great episode, I don't see it having bad ratings in a diferent week.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 14th December 2012 at 1:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    People are talking about the rating of that episode without noticing that its a huge drop from the other ones, like Dephender said it aired on Gold Week, so it definetly got a little affected by that, it doesnt't have any to do with dislike for evolutions or dislike of Tepig line.

That was pretty great episode, I don't see it having bad ratings in a diferent week.
    What's gold week??

What's gold week??
    It's the Japanese version of Spring Break.

What's gold week??
    this should be everything you need and/or want to know

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_(Japan)

What's gold week??
    *golden week(wrote ir wrong), its an huge holiday in Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_%28Japan%29

Ash will lose here 6v6 with only 10 pokemon in rotation , unless he uses some of he's old pokemon. This is probably it, so sad losing at QF..
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    *golden week(wrote ir wrong), its an huge holiday in Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_%28Japan%29
    Ah, so it's pretty much like christmas break fro the US?? Everybody leaves lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonChu View Post
    Ash will lose here 6v6 with only 10 pokemon in rotation , unless he uses some of he's old pokemon. This is probably it, so sad losing at QF..
    It's been stated that Riolu/Lucario is Kotetsu's last Pokemon. Anything can happen.

Page 51 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast