Page 54 of 142 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yeah, I think he is.

Anyway, I hope the post losing stuff will be interesting because Arceus knows that I don't think this battle will.
    Yeah hopefully it's not over the top but at least some doubt in his face would be great. He should realize that he relied too much on Pikachu in this journey and ignored a majority of his pokemon. That's what he said in Nimbasa City but then that thought was ignored due and he continued to do the same.

Random : PokéRadar

I can accept a loss if Pikachu manages to defeat Lucario yet he loses to the assumed 6th Pokemon. I can live with that just fine.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoku View Post
    It will be a draw, so don't be surprised when it happens. They'll both be eliminated because it's a round battle and not the final.
    Oh gee, I didn't know you could see into the future. Seriously, I don't understand how a draw would work, and to be honest, it wouldn't make me feel any better. All the things that should have been done right were ruined a long time ago, so a tie between Ash and Kotetsu would be irrelevant in my opinion. I'm just waiting to see Pikachu lose to Lucario, which is bound to happen since their names are in the title that implies that they're the last battlers. I want to get this over with to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I can accept a loss if Pikachu manages to defeat Lucario yet he loses to the assumed 6th Pokemon. I can live with that just fine.
    Makes me wonder who will be Kotetsu's secret sixth Pokemon since no one has heard about it. It will eventually be a Dunsparce, just wait and see.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Makes me wonder who will be Kotetsu's secret sixth Pokemon since no one has heard about it. It will eventually be a Dunsparce, just wait and see.
    Nah, it'll be an Igglybuff.
    It will then proceed to OHKO Pikachu with a powerful Frenzy Plant.
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

It's probably just something generic like a Darmanitan. Take Ash's battle with Trollbias for example. The sixth pokemon Ash used wasn't revealed until the actual episode aired. People were speculating it to be Primeape but it was just Swellow. Not that exciting imo

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileTheBanana View Post
    It's probably just something generic like a Darmanitan. Take Ash's battle with Trollbias for example. The sixth pokemon Ash used wasn't revealed until the actual episode aired. People were speculating it to be Primeape but it was just Swellow. Not that exciting imo
    For you maybe. I was thrilled to see Ohtsubame It was a nice surprise XD

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

That's so different. People knew Ash will lose. Now we are talking about the Pokemon that needs to beat Ash's Pikachu (if it beats Lucario). It can't be a Sewaddle or something. It has to be stronger than Lucario or Hydreigon. That's like thinking that if Pikachu would beat Tobias' Latios than his third Pokemon would be something like Dodrio. The last Pokemon should be the strongest and the most memorable Pokemon. I hope you got my point.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

That's so different. People knew Ash will lose. Now we are talking about the Pokemon that needs to beat Ash's Pikachu (if it beats Lucario). It can't be a Sewaddle or something. It has to be stronger than Lucario or Hydreigon. That's like thinking that if Pikachu would beat Tobias' Latios than his third Pokemon would be something like Dodrio. The last Pokemon should be the strongest and the most memorable Pokemon. I hope you got my point.
    Calling it. It's a Garchomp.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoku View Post
    It will be a draw, so don't be surprised when it happens. They'll both be eliminated because it's a round battle and not the final.
    i can see Lucario/ Pikachu being a draw, making Kotetsu win by default. Pikachu being Ash's last pokemon & Lucario being Kotetsu's 2nd last.
    like in Sinnoh vs Tobias, Pikachu/ Latios.
    mainly from the preview, we dont see a 6th pokemon from Kotetsu, thats y i believe we wont see his 6th.
    but knowing Kotetsu, having badass pokemon, that'd be sick if he had Zoroark. xD

I'm not sure that Pokemon necessarily needs to be stronger than those. Pikachu is already confirmed to battle and defeat both Samurott and Swanna and will likely have a tough battle with Lucario, so he'll be really worn down if he even does beat Lucario. Still, I find it doubtful. Win, lose, or draw, I think it's all coming down to Pikachu and Lucario. The sixth Pokemon will probably just be something before Lucario that goes down to Unfezant or Snivy. Heck, maybe Kotetsu will debut Eelektrik or Klang.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

I don't mean as his final pokemon. I mean something like his Swanna or Ferrothorn. Something that isn't extremely powerful, bu t is just something to fill his team. I feel that Darmanitan is the perfect candidate. I believe that Pikachu vs Lucario will be last as well.

I still a huge supporter of kotetsu winning with 5 pokemon but if he did show his 6th pokemon id love him to debut klang

inb4 he has to many steel types!

I think the way they're portraying Kotetsu is SO similar to Ash, that the battle will have to be down to the teeth.
    Therefore, I believe Kotetsu will use all 6 pokes. Plus, I still don't think Ash will lose.

Has it been actually CONFIRMED that Pikachu vs Lucario is the last battle between them?
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1003 View Post
    I think the way they're portraying Kotetsu is SO similar to Ash, that the battle will have to be down to the teeth.
    Therefore, I believe Kotetsu will use all 6 pokes. Plus, I still don't think Ash will lose.

Has it been actually CONFIRMED that Pikachu vs Lucario is the last battle between them?
    The implication is heavy about that battle, but otherwise no. After that "secret weapon" being revealed JUST before the actual episode aired...I can only guess that Ho-oh will come and burn everyone for not using his fire for the torch.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I still a huge supporter of kotetsu winning with 5 pokemon but if he did show his 6th pokemon id love him to debut klang

inb4 he has to many steel types!
    This pretty much, although I think his last pokemon will be something totally random.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This is gonna is be a rough week for Pikachu. He loses to Lucario and then gets KO'd by Amoonguss.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    This is gonna is be a rough week for Pikachu. He loses to Lucario and then gets KO'd by Amoonguss.
    Huh. How that actually just cheered me up. Thanks for mentioning that.

Random : PokéRadar

that's if it does lose to Lucario. It could still win/tie with it

It could be a weaker gen 6 pokemon, like Kecleon for Harrison.

So Pikachu decimates at least 2/6 of the battle and then looses to Team Rocket? Yep, Pikachu is dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    It could be a weaker gen 6 pokemon, like Kecleon for Harrison.
    ...I keep thinking Kecleon is a Gen 2 Pokemon... ._. ....
    I'm gonna be honest here, I'm quite fond of the 'He's so airheaded he forgot to bring a Pokemon' explaination. It'd be funny. ^_^
    Last edited by Princess Raspberyl; 15th December 2012 at 1:33 AM.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

We will see about this (I know about Amoonguss) but for now I agree that this has been hard for our cheese nuclear reaction.

So Pikachu decimates at least 2/6 of the battle and then looses to Team Rocket? Yep, Pikachu is dead to me.
    You ever fought a Amoonguss? ...Well I have. *breaks down crying* I WILL ONE DAY MURDER THE AMOONGUSS POPULATION AND TAKE REVENGE FOR MY YANMEGA WHO'S AIR SLASH MISSED TOO MANY TIMES! D8
    To be fair Pikachu's had worse. Tieing to a Latios and then losing to a smartass punk with a level 5 Snivy. :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    You ever fought a Amoonguss? ...Well I have. *breaks down crying* I WILL ONE DAY MURDER THE AMOONGUSS POPULATION AND TAKE REVENGE FOR MY YANMEGA WHO'S AIR SLASH MISSED TOO MANY TIMES! D8
    To be fair Pikachu's had worse. Tieing to a Latios and then losing to a smartass punk with a level 5 Snivy. :P
    well pikachu was reset to lvl 5 and we all know a lvl 5 pikachu without thunderbolt just isnt good!

Page 54 of 142 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast