Page 56 of 142 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Everyone assumes ash loses the league, however what if N interrupts the League with team Plasma Pikachu and Lucario are about to hit each other when a loud explosion rocks the arena. N stands up above everyone in a blimp and declares the League is a autrocity and sends out the grunts to free the pokemon from the participants. Ash, Stephan, Iris and everyone manage to escape and look back to see a castle destroying the tourny grounds. Naw that ain't going to happen.
    are people still assuming the league will get interuppted? its a cool theory and all but it wont happen N is appearing in like 3 weeks. after the league is done

Everyone assumes ash loses the league, however what if N interrupts the League with team Plasma Pikachu and Lucario are about to hit each other when a loud explosion rocks the arena. N stands up above everyone in a blimp and declares the League is a autrocity and sends out the grunts to free the pokemon from the participants. Ash, Stephan, Iris and everyone manage to escape and look back to see a castle destroying the tourny grounds. Naw that ain't going to happen.
    its already been confirmed that Ash & Co meet N at the white ruins. hes not interupting the league

Episode N is right after this one right. If we just have a shadow of N at the end of this episode then it works. How are they going to introduce N if Ash will be heading back for pallet town like he does every time he loses a league.

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

Episode N is right after this one right. If we just have a shadow of N at the end of this episode then it works. How are they going to introduce N if Ash will be heading back for pallet town like he does every time he loses a league.
    we dont know that hes heading back to pallet town. they meet him at the white ruins so he probably doesnt head home after the league

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    we dont know that hes heading back to pallet town. they meet him at the white ruins so he probably doesnt head home after the league
    Kinda like a "I'm heading back home but I see pretty ruins" event yes?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    lol kinda. XD

Juniper says that her father saw resihram at the white ruins I beleive. So ash wants to see it, and thats when everything starts.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

or once he decided to go home someone like alder comes up to him to tell him about a event that going to happen x months later in unova and he should join and train for it and that when he goes to the white ruins and meets him ><

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    lol kinda. XD

Juniper says that her father saw resihram at the white ruins I beleive. So ash wants to see it, and thats when everything starts.
    or that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    lol kinda. XD

Why must her father interrupt the most awful times when Ash probably lost to Lucario?

Why must her father interrupt the most awful times when Ash probably lost to Lucario?
    Anime timing dude.

Probably so we forgot the horrible defeat Ash has ever suffered
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Guys know what would be awesome? If Ash was on a brink of defeat and then charizard swoops in of nowhwre and blast burns Lucario, blasting it into next week. Charizard then single handedly destroys a COTD and Virgil to give Ash a victory.

Edit okay so he cant win but lucario still gets beat.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 16th December 2012 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Guys know what would be awesome? If Ash was on a brink of defeat and then charizard swoops in of nowhwre and blast burns Lucario, blasting it into next week. Charizard then single handedly destroys a COTD and Virgil to give Ash a victory.
    except for the small fact that Kotetsu would win by default if that happened

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Oh yea. Interference.

Ya but at least Lucario would get pwned lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Which is what would have happened if not for charizard. Only pikachu would have ben Kod instead.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Which is what would have happened if not for charizard. Only pikachu would have ben Kod instead.
    Well, at least he loses fair and square. Being disqualified is a lot less glorious, I'd say.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Well, at least he loses fair and square. Being disqualified is a lot less glorious, I'd say.
    Yes cuz the writers really care about Ash's glory lol.

Charizard pwning Lucario would be amazing.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes cuz the writers really care about Ash's glory lol.

Charizard pwning Lucario would be amazing.
    Well, I think they care enough to never make him be unceremoniously kicked out of tournaments.

Of course, he always loses, but at least he gets to try all he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Well, I think they care enough to never make him be unceremoniously kicked out of tournaments.

Of course, he always loses, but at least he gets to try all he can.
    And yet we have the Kanto league lol. Face it, they could care less about Ash, it's all about merch and whoring out the starters and the rat.

And yet we have the Kanto league lol. Face it, they could care less about Ash, it's all about merch and whoring out the starters and the rat.
    You can't forget feathered Region birds too although they ain't popular like starters and Pikachu, they appear in all of his Saga teams.

You can't forget feathered Region birds too although they ain't popular like starters and Pikachu, they appear in all of his Saga teams.
    Ya and unless you are Swellow and kind of Staraptor you get **** lol.

Funny enough, that leauge was the only one where they weren't sure pokemon was gonna go past 90 or so episodes right?

I think that was beautiful representation of how somethings just won't go your way, even in the anime ._...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Oh... I forgot about that. You got me.

But I still think it's better for him to lose battling anyway.

I've been converted into an Ash fan today after having seen the preview for the previous episode. I want Ash to beat the living heck out of Kotetsu, and all my hopes go out to Pikachu. May he beat - or at least tie with - Kotetsu's Lucario to avenge Snivy and Unfezant. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

That reminds me. Has the Episode N been numbered yet? Unless it's a new season altogether.

If it hasn't been numbered yet, I hope there's a new episode in between that might completely change our woes about Ash losing to Kotetsu and having the first fight Virgil.

Seriously! It's just wasteful to have Virgil fight Kotetsu. The writers could have just introduced him right after the fight instead of promoting him so much.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

Page 56 of 142 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast