Page 59 of 142 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He wasn't till people knew he was beating was beating Satoshi and Belle, Virgil was being hated because he was beating Satoshi with a team of Eevees.

Anyway its stupid to hate either.
    I don't hate the characters, I hate what the writers have done with the characters.. and I hate Riolu/Lucario, but then again I always have done so that's nothing new. I just wish they could've squeezed in the Lucario battle back in the Sinnoh League, like they were blatantly meant to do.. that way we wouldn't need to put up with it now..
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I think Lucario already has a predetermined moveset from the downloadable PWT based on the league:

Aura Sphere
    Force Palm
    Circle Throw
    Copycat

...and no Close combat
    Dang Close combat while encased in aura would be one of the coolest things ever.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If he somehow beats Lucario, then I hope people don't whine if virgil beats Ash quickly. Kotetsu is the most disliked rival in BW it seems, even more than Trip now I guess.
    I just read this, and it's not fair to say Kotetsu is the most hated rival just because 2 or 3 butthurts are still complaining that he may kick Satoshi out of the league.

What difference does this make than Virgil kicking him out?, at least the scatter-brained has an unpredictable team including a effin' Hydreigon, we all know Virgil only has eeveelutions.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

If he somehow beats Lucario, then I hope people don't whine if virgil beats Ash quickly. Kotetsu is the most disliked rival in BW it seems, even more than Trip now I guess.
    I still dislike the hype you guys gave Virgil, a lot more then Kotetsu. Now I just want Virgil to beat Ash, for Ash's sake.. Not because I dislike Kotetsu for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    But then again, Ash spams Pikachu and Pignite ^^

Notice how I didn't say Krookodile because he's not spammed, though he gets wins

Kotetsu and Stephan are my favorite rivals, I just hate how Ash is losing with Pikachu and Pignite doing good again!!
    Yet, Krookodile faced:
    - Liepard: Won
    - Zebstrika: Retrieved
    - Sawk: Won

Totally not overused.. -.-

Pignite:
    - Hydreigon: Wins
    - Ferrothorn: Likely wins
    - Samurott: Likely loses, or retrieved..

Pikachu:
    - Serperior: Won
    - Samurott: Won
    - Swanna: Won
    - #6/Ferrothorn: Retrieved
    - Lucario: ?

If we go into analytic overdrive, then the only pokemon that these three haven't faced, in the entire league, is the Darumaka Scraggy faced. Yes, Palpitoad tied with Zebstrika, but Krookodile was in that matchup before being recalled.

So how's Krookodile not being spammed in comparison to Pignite for example? In all reality, this league will go down as the one where Ash only had three real competent pokemon.

I just read this, and it's not fair to say Kotetsu is the most hated rival just because 2 or 3 butthurts are still complaining that he may kick Satoshi out of the league.

What difference does this make than Virgil kicking him out?, at least the scatter-brained has an unpredictable team including a effin' Hydreigon, we all know Virgil only has eeveelutions.
    But, but, Dragon-type Eeveelution is just around the corner! :O
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I wonder if Ash's Oshawott will battle Samurott?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I wonder if Ash's Oshawott will battle Samurott?
    If he gets finished by Hydreigon which seems to be the case no.

I want to see how Oshawott reaction to Samurott since she is a girl

If he gets finished by Hydreigon which seems to be the case no.
    There's no 'if'. It's flat out confirmed by logic:
    - Boldore: Murdered
    - Oshawott: Murdered
    - Pignite: Wins.
    - Pignite vs. Ferrothorn: Wins
    - Pignite vs. Samurott: Loses
    - Pikachu: wins
    - Pikachu wins: Both sides have used four pokemon, hence Kotetsu's reaction that he thought it was over. Kotetsu down four, Ash down three.
    - Pikachu is switched
    - Unfezant gets a win against the mystery #6
    - Unfezant loses to Riolu
    - Snivy loses to Lucario
    - Pikachu either loses or beats Lucario...

And that's the battle.. As likely as it can be..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    But, but, Dragon-type Eeveelution is just around the corner! :O
    O rly? and how is Eevee gonna evolve into a unknown pokemon in mid-battle?

->New evolution method, being hit by a certain dragon move (Eevee is battling Druddigon) makes it evolve into a lizard/fox aberration<-

I want to see how Oshawott reaction to Samurott since she is a girl
    But she's a really ugly one, well... at least we know the otter doesn't have the best tastes since Vaniluxe xD

And maybe he doesn't see her since he's getting pummeled by Hydragen.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Ifs
    I said if so I don't get a bunch of people saying, "Its not confirmed dood!", I believe that Dragon Rush finishes Oshawott and I believe the rest of the battles goes most likelly like you are predicting.

I have to deal with the stupidity of the people who hate the show and make up silly arguments all the time, I don't want to deal with the opposite either.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 17th December 2012 at 5:59 AM.

So basically Ash struggles int he beginning but Samurott, Swanna, Ferrothorn and maybe the 6th pokemon are fast wins for Ash. I wonder if Lucario will Copy Cat Attract and use it against Snivy.

So basically Ash struggles int he beginning but Samurott, Swanna, Ferrothorn and maybe the 6th pokemon are fast wins for Ash. I wonder if Lucario will Copy Cat Attract and use it against Snivy.
    Dunno about Ferrorthorn but seeing him battle Pignite yeah it migth go down fast, the 6th pokemon I think will go down pretty fast since it hasn't appeared at all.

Btw we should be spoiled pretty soon with a comic scan, we get one each month I'm going to guess this month scan will focus on the last episode of the league.

Dunno about Ferrorthorn but seeing him battle Pignite yeah it migth go down fast, the 6th pokemon I think will go down pretty fast since it hasn't appeared at all.

Btw we should be spoiled pretty soon with a comic scan, we get one each month I'm going to guess this month scan will focus on the last episode of the league.
    Or maybe focus on the beginning of the N arc, that may be more likely.

Or maybe focus on the beginning of the N arc, that may be more likely.
    Hum dunno, they usually show battles in those manga bits.

I keep on feeling bad for only keeping up with the show through the episode pictures on Serebii's main page, but then I come here and remember why.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

HAHA Best Wishes series you shouldn't feel so bad for not keeping up with itXD Just skip the thing and wait for the next series to come, I'd do that too but with N arc coming and maybe Ash's Charizard into the mix I'm kind of giving it one last try before writing it off as the worst Pokemon series. I hope Ash wins this, even if Ash V.S Virgil is a quick battle I'd rather that than this, it just feels like Ash's would be going backwards like that.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

At first I was hoping for Ash to lose early on to some guy with strong evolved pokemon (not legendary) just to show how weak his Unova team is.
    I was thinking maybe top 16 again. But now he made it to the top 8 at least and now I don't want him to do worse than the past region.
    I'd rather him winning this battle and than getting sweeped by an eevee than him losing to Kotetsu at this point. Either way the whole league was very badly handled and Ash has the worst league team ever (Kanto not included unless you ignore charizard not listening to Ash)
    and I just want to get it over with and get to the "N arc" or GEN VI already.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

You know , I feel like Pokemon Writer got their job though their connection with Satoshi teji and other big powerful guy's , Not because they had any talent .
    Doesn't they have any idea how long people wait for the league !!!
    Ending it so soon to the point Ash had to lose his first full battle and demoted to Top 8 without any consideration toward our feeling.
    This people definitely got their job though connection .
    God knows how many talented people failed to get a job in Pokemon anime because some armature had connection with big people.
    By the way , I believe in action rather then word.
    Writer action prove that they got their job though connection.

What are the chances of Kotetsu being the one who fights Virgil afterwards, and the Druddigon (which was shown to be fighting Virgil 's Eevee) actually belongs to Kotetsu and is also the unknown 6th pokemon which he uses against Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    What are the chances of Kotetsu being the one who fights Virgil afterwards, and the Druddigon (which was shown to be fighting Virgil 's Eevee) actually belongs to Kotetsu and is also the unknown 6th pokemon which he uses against Ash.
    No, the Druddigon is a Pokémon from the fat guy in the blue clothing, Imotarō. The chance is 0 % Kotetsu have a Dragon Pokémon this is stupid 2 Dragon Pokémon

Kotetsu's final pokemon is a Charizard. A Charizard that has a fetish for small grass monkey's who ride him like a common mule.

I bet that Ash will beat the ix Pokemon and Lucario is the last Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    If this happens Kotetsu would be a better dragon master than Iris.

If this happens Kotetsu would be a better dragon master than Iris.
    Ash is a better dragon master lol. Teaching draco meteor>dragon voodo.

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    No, the Druddigon is a Pokémon from the fat guy in the blue clothing, Imotarō. The chance is 0 % Kotetsu have a Dragon Pokémon this is stupid 2 Dragon Pokémon
    Uhm.. It's not that odd actually.. Just look at his team:
    - 2 Water-types
    - 2 Steel-types
    - 1 Dragon-type..

He already has two of two different types, he might as well double up on Dragon as well! Or Dark/Grass.. OMG SHIFTRY!

I bet that Ash will beat the ix Pokemon and Lucario is the last Pokemon
    That's pretty much confirmed by summaries..

Page 59 of 142 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast