Page 60 of 142 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

I'm hoping Snivy begins to make a comeback against Riolu, but then it evolves to gather more strength to defeat her, rather than her getting pwned via Elesa's Emolga style.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I'm hoping Snivy begins to make a comeback against Riolu, but then it evolves to gather more strength to defeat her, rather than her getting pwned via Elesa's Emolga style.
    Who knows what will happen.. xD All we know is that the situation changes after Riolu evolves, so if we analyse:
    - Snivy gets cornered after Riolu evolves, then we might read it as: Snivy was doing okay before the evolution.

But sadly, the preview shows us otherwise..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Who knows what will happen.. xD All we know is that the situation changes after Riolu evolves, so if we analyse:
    - Snivy gets cornered after Riolu evolves, then we might read it as: Snivy was doing okay before the evolution.

1 attract, that is all it takes to turn the tide in the anime. See Emboar vs Samurott.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta8639 View Post
    At first I was hoping for Ash to lose early on to some guy with strong evolved pokemon (not legendary) just to show how weak his Unova team is.
    I was thinking maybe top 16 again. But now he made it to the top 8 at least and now I don't want him to do worse than the past region.
    I'd rather him winning this battle and than getting sweeped by an eevee than him losing to Kotetsu at this point. Either way the whole league was very badly handled and Ash has the worst league team ever (Kanto not included unless you ignore charizard not listening to Ash)
    and I just want to get it over with and get to the "N arc" or GEN VI already.
    A clear sign that people doesn´t know what they want
    First, they want Ash to lose for the stupidiest reason I ever read, they they want him to win, then they go for the stupid reason again, and then, they say no matter what happens, they won´t change their mind.

Yup, this is the reason that this show is for kids, kids are less whiny

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I hope Ash and Kotetsu tie and they both get disqualified. If Ash is to lose the league at least let Pikachu tie with Lucario and they both get KO'd.

That way the next match will have someone automatically move up a rank to the finals.
    I hope this happens aswell. This way it won't seem as bad on Ash, and the League will have something that stands out like the other Leagues when Ash loses:

Indigo - Disqualified.
    Silver - Fire Starter vs Fire Starter.
    Hoenn - Pokemon with Human Clothing.
    Sinnoh - Legendary Pokemon.
    Unova - Draw.

yup. bring on Thursday lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I hope this happens aswell. This way it won't seem as bad on Ash, and the League will have something that stands out like the other Leagues when Ash loses:

Indigo - Disqualified.
    Silver - Fire Starter vs Fire Starter.
    Hoenn - Pokemon with Human Clothing.
    Sinnoh - Legendary Pokemon.
    Unova - Draw.
    There should be a loop

UnovaQd
    Gen 6: Battle of the fully evolved starters
    Gen 7: Loss to a pokemon with clothing
    Gen 8: Curbstomped by legendaries
    Gen 9: DQd
    Gen 45095489547982342137982136329384907346823138071293 81349072498638923923793: Ash wins.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    If this happens Kotetsu would be a better dragon master than Iris.
    I think there are a few we know who are.

My ideal battle ever!

So how's Krookodile not being spammed in comparison to Pignite for example? In all reality, this league will go down as the one where Ash only had three real competent pokemon.
    Sorry I probably should have mentioned that I didn't mean it only in the league, I meant it like since, Tepig evolved (around that moment)

I wonder if Hydreigon will start listen to Kotetsu during the battle or it will lose because of anger much like Dragonite VS Krookodile. I really think it will be a waste to make a disobient Pokemon and don't show it again.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I wonder if Hydreigon will start listen to Kotetsu during the battle or it will lose because of anger much like Dragonite VS Krookodile. I really think it will be a waste to make a disobient Pokemon and don't show it again.
    honestly from the preview it doesnt look like its disobeying him at all

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    the thing isn't disobedient. nothing shows it to be

I swear there was an early summary that mentioned Hydreigon being out of control?
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I swear there was an early summary that mentioned Hydreigon being out of control?
    There was an early summary that said that Hydreigon rampages, IIRC. However, by the preview it seems to be otherwise, unless he goes berserk after repeated attacks and we didn't see that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    no. there was an early summary mentioning Hydreigon rampaging/thrashing about and people automatically assumed it was out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I hope Ash and Kotetsu tie and they both get disqualified. If Ash is to lose the league at least let Pikachu tie with Lucario and they both get KO'd.

That way the next match will have someone automatically move up a rank to the finals.
    Why would they both be disqualified in a draw?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Why would they both be disqualified in a draw?

If there was, wouldn't there be a tie breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    That's what I thought too. Maybe the judges will ask to the Trainers to take a reserve Pokemon from their PC for a 1 vs 1 match? No idea.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    who knows. that situation has never come up so we have no way of knowing what would happen

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    who knows. that situation has never come up so we have no way of knowing what would happen
    Are we comfirmed Lucario and Pikachu are last?

Is it sad that I am more interested in seeing Virgil's Eevee vs Imotaro's Druddigon more than the end of Ash vs Kotetsu?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Is it sad that I am more interested in seeing Virgil's Eevee vs Imotaro's Druddigon more than the end of Ash vs Kotetsu?
    Very, especially considering it will most likely be a 1 second knockout shot

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Very, especially considering it will most likely be a 1 second knockout shot
    Although it's not as if Ash vs Kotetsu will be a very fun fight seeing as how they always want to treat Lucario in the anime as some kind of ultimate pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Although it's not as if Ash vs Kotetsu will be a very fun fight seeing as how they always want to treat Lucario in the anime as some kind of ultimate pokemon.

Are you sure it's not the fans who treat it like a ultimate Pokemon?

By thrashing about I think they meant that it was beating around Ash's Pokemon. I didn't expect it to be fully disobedient because there was nothing to gain from it as it would most likely never appear again afterwards.

Page 60 of 142 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast