Page 62 of 142 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Okay, as a decent writer, what the moltres? Really, they cry? Don't put actions of the writers like it's true, because that really sounds dumb.
    Lol you says your a decent writer but you also admit you never make mistakes so kind of hypocritical don't you think??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Right, my serious hopes are:

Kotetsu didn't withdraw a sixth Pokemon before the match and is disqualified.
    OR
    The match is a draw and they have a tiebreaker battle the following morning. Samurott vs Palpitoad, where Palpitoad obliterates the ugly sealion.

Now obviously the second thing just isn't going to happen. There's not only too little time, but also the writers of this show just aren't that good.. However, 'scatterbrained' Kotetsu might just be stupid enough to go into a 6v6 with only 5 Pokemon.. I'm holding out hope..
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You know what I meant. The writers probably cry every time they are forced to make one faint, which has only been once on screen, btw.
    Seriously, the whole "Lucario is uber-Pokemon" thing is getting blown out of proportion. We've seen two Lucario in the anime before. TWO. Maylene's and Riley's. That's a grand total of SIX EPISODES. Out of those six episodes, Lucario only had two real battles, both under Maylene, where it beat Dawn but tied against Ash. If anything, Lucario hasn't gotten half the good treatment in the anime that they give it in the games. Seriously, MAGIKARP has gotten more focus in the anime than Lucario. I'm not saying that I want Lucario to just come in and start blowing up random buildings just because it can, but it also deserves the battle that it's getting now.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Right, my serious hopes are:

Kotetsu didn't withdraw a sixth Pokemon before the match and is disqualified.
    OR
    The match is a draw and they have a tiebreaker battle the following morning. Samurott vs Palpitoad, where Palpitoad obliterates the ugly sealion.

Now obviously the second thing just isn't going to happen. There's not only too little time, but also the writers of this show just aren't that good.. However, 'scatterbrained' Kotetsu might just be stupid enough to go into a 6v6 with only 5 Pokemon.. I'm holding out hope..
    Um, neither of those things are likely to happen because as we already know, this is the last episode of the League. Ash isn't going to suddenly win by default because there wouldn't be enough time to show him battling Virgil or whoever the next opponent would be. This also goes for the tiebreaker scenario obviously. You claim that both are serious predictions, but the chances of either of those scenarios happening are close to 0% at this point. I'm afraid this is just a cup of tea that is too bitter to swallow, but it's the best we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Um, neither of those things are likely to happen because as we already know, this is the last episode of the League. Ash isn't going to suddenly win by default because there wouldn't be enough time to show him battling Virgil or whoever the next opponent would be. This also goes for the tiebreaker scenario obviously. You claim that both are serious predictions, but the chances of either of those scenarios happening are close to 0% at this point. I'm afraid this is just a cup of tea that is too bitter to swallow, but it's the best we have.
    Who said anything about showing Ash's battle with Virgil?

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Seriously, the whole "Lucario is uber-Pokemon" thing is getting blown out of proportion. We've seen two Lucario in the anime before. TWO. Maylene's and Riley's. That's a grand total of SIX EPISODES. Out of those six episodes, Lucario only had two real battles, both under Maylene, where it beat Dawn but tied against Ash. If anything, Lucario hasn't gotten half the good treatment in the anime that they give it in the games. Seriously, MAGIKARP has gotten more focus in the anime than Lucario. I'm not saying that I want Lucario to just come in and start blowing up random buildings just because it can, but it also deserves the battle that it's getting now.
    Lucario got a movie then played a main role with Maylene and Riley and a special Riolu got a two parter. Now Kotetsu has Riolu whom is not going to be KO'd at all in all it's battles, evolves and beats three of Ash's pokemon in a row. I think this is enough.

Have Zoroark have some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    To be fair, Ash could beat Kotetsu, but the loss to Virgil would have to be handled in either a) freeze-frames, b) extremely quick OHKOs from both Ash and Virgil, or c) skip over everything until the final Pokemon for both Ash and Virgil. Honestly, I think it's about 50-50 whether or not Ash will beat Kotetsu.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Lucario got a movie then played a main role with Maylene and Riley and a special Riolu got a two parter. Now Kotetsu has Riolu whom is not going to be KO'd at all in all it's battles, evolves and beats three of Ash's pokemon in a row. I think this is enough.

Have Zoroark have some time now.

I will concede that there are Pokemon that deserve a major role more than Lucario (especially Zoroark), but there are also plenty of Pokemon that would be worse to see than Lucario. Let's be honest, we're probably lucky that we haven't had Lucario shoved down our throats over and over by now. It's an incredibly marketable and popular Pokemon, yet in the anime (not counting the movie), it's only had three notable roles. I'm still surprised we didn't see Paul or Tobias with one.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

I will concede that there are Pokemon that deserve a major role more than Lucario (especially Zoroark), but there are also plenty of Pokemon that would be worse to see than Lucario. Let's be honest, we're probably lucky that we haven't had Lucario shoved down our throats over and over by now. It's an incredibly marketable and popular Pokemon, yet in the anime (not counting the movie), it's only had three notable roles. I'm still surprised we didn't see Paul or Tobias with one.
    Lucario had his chance last season.... it's time for someone else XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    Who said anything about showing Ash's battle with Virgil?
    What would be the point of having Ash beat Kotetsu if he wouldn't be shown battling against Virgil or anyone else for that matter? It would make this League even more ratchet and ridiculous than before if that's even possible imho. I've made peace with Kotetsu beating Ash because it would at least put a quick end to this horror story of a tournament.

To be fair, Ash could beat Kotetsu, but the loss to Virgil would have to be handled in either a) freeze-frames, b) extremely quick OHKOs from both Ash and Virgil, or c) skip over everything until the final Pokemon for both Ash and Virgil.
    That's what I implied in several other posts I've made in recent weeks. I just find it redundant to have Ash beat Kotetsu and then have his battle against Virgil shown via clips or some other asinine method. And I've never been one to care about League rankings, nor do I understand how Ash's rank could possibly redeem every other bad thing about this League.
    Last edited by Lorde; 18th December 2012 at 6:53 AM.

I guess I would prefer Ash losing to Koutetsu than to Virgil. I mean, to me I would much rather see Lucario beat Pikachu than Eevee beat Pikachu. My issue is this probably means that either Koutetsu or Virgil is going to win the Unova league. So we have either someone who exists purely to promote merch...or an idiot akin to every Shounen hero ever. The latter makes more sense to win because...well this is shounen anime...and idiot protagonists usually come out on top.

Wished ash used infernape for this battle, only because a lucario vs infernape battle would be so flippin sweet!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Wished ash used infernape for this battle, only because a lucario vs infernape battle would be so flippin sweet!
    He would of still lost lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Lol that would be sick if they tied, and then the ref ask if they have any other pokemon they can use, kotetsu pulls out some beastly pokemon, and as ash thinks about who to use, his charizard comes flying down, with charla by its side and wins it for ash
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Lol that would be sick if they tied, and then the ref ask if they have any other pokemon they can use, kotetsu pulls out some beastly pokemon, and as ash thinks about who to use, his charizard comes flying down, with charla by its side and wins it for ash
    Ok now this would be awesome lol.

Charizard pwns him like it's nothing making Kotetsu making everybody's jaws drop lol.

They have been shoving Riolu\Lucario down out throats in games and anime. This is all connected. First they make Riolu available in the game then it appears in Anime and evolves. It didn't deserved any of this. Its time has passed. Growlithe\Arcanine are also present in the games and so are many other old Pokemon yet we don't see any of them. They need to stop this rat dog fetish and give some love to Gen 5 Pokemon that deserves more.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Lucario had his chance last season.... it's time for someone else XD
    You said it. If they wanted to give a fighting type to Kotetsu then he should have got Mienfoo\Mienshao. The line has been horribly treated while in games they make Lucario **** in its steel pants.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He would of still lost lol.
    Exactly. Lucario is above everything. Even Arceus takes order from it.

Lucario was used because Lucario and Eevee are being promoted with BW 2

Ok now this would be awesome lol.

Charizard pwns him like it's nothing making Kotetsu making everybody's jaws drop lol.
    Haha it's my ideal dream/fantasy. Then this could also go towards episode n's plot and show off ashs bond with everyone
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Haha it's my ideal dream/fantasy. Then this could also go towards episode n's plot and show off ashs bond with everyone
    And pwn a lot of **** lol....maybe even the rat for being a screen hog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Lucario was used because Lucario and Eevee are being promoted with BW 2
    I know. I said that in my post. But why Riolu\Lucario? There are tons of other old Pokemon available in BW2. Plus there are lot of Unova Pokemon that didn't got much attention. Remember Conkeldurr? One of the best Pokemon introduced in Unova going by games standard or like I said before Mienshao.

Riolu\Lucario is famous because writers made them so. Just like how Oshawott was least favorite among the starters and now it is nearing Piplup's standard. Writers just like to play favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    I know. I said that in my post. But why Riolu\Lucario? There are tons of other old Pokemon available in BW2. Plus there are lot of Unova Pokemon that didn't got much attention. Remember Conkeldurr? One of the best Pokemon introduced in Unova going by games standard or like I said before Mienshao.

Riolu\Lucario is famous because writers made them so. Just like how Oshawott was least favorite among the starters and now it is nearing Piplup's standard. Writers just like to play favorites.
    This would explain the rat <.<

A little unbiased writing wouldn't kill you writers....

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post

Lucario and Eevee are popular and like I said, Gamefreak used Rioulo and Eevee in the promoting of the games, toys companies also, the writers just did the same because that what they are told to do anyway, they did what the others were doing.

Lucario and Eevee are popular and like I said, Gamefreak used Rioulo and Eevee in the promoting of the games, toys companies also, the writers just did the same because that what they are told to do anyway, they did what the others were doing.
    Kind of took it to an extreme there <.<

Kind of took it to an extreme there <.<
    By making Rioulo beat everything?

By making Rioulo beat everything?
    Well that but they could of gave the damn thing to someone with at least half a brain so it's power is justified.

Well that but they could of gave the damn thing to someone with at least half a brain so it's power is justified.
    Kotetsu has a brain for battling and he is good at it.

Page 62 of 142 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast