Page 65 of 142 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

More like Pikachu and Lucario tie. Ash is eliminated and Kotetsu' 6th is never revealed. After the battle it turned out kotetsu goofed and grabbed an empty pokeball instead of #6

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    If Ash is not going to advance the semi-finals, then he should take Kotetsu down with him, have Pikachu & Lucario tie, ending the match in a draw, eliminating both of them.
    That's never going to happen in a league.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    That's never going to happen in a league.
    It's actually highly possible that such a thing could happen at any time, in any league.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    It's actually highly possible that such a thing could happen at any time, in any league.
    It would actually be a fittingly mediocre end to a mediocre league but I can't see it happening in an official tournament, it would completely mess up the structure.

I imagine that if Ash and Kotetsu were both eliminated due to a tie, then the three trainers who actually went through would battle in a Johto-esque set of battles.

2 points for a win
    1 point for a draw
    0 points for a loss

Then the one with the most points afterwards would become League Champion..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Still say that Ash loses cuz Kotetsu still has 1 left after Luhaxio.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

If Pikachu and Lucario tie, both Ash and Kotetsu can't be eliminated, if they both are eliminated, there is going to be someone in the quarter finals without an opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    If Pikachu and Lucario tie, both Ash and Kotetsu can't be eliminated, if they both are eliminated, there is going to be someone in the quarter finals without an opponent.
    Or Lucario is kotetsu's 5th

6th being
        Spoiler:

Have we seen that Combee yet from the poster?

I came up with a solution to the event of a tie with the final Pokemon on each side weeks ago. In the event that both trainers' sixth Pokemon are knocked out in a draw, then off to the side of each trainer, a communicator and Pokeball transfer machine would appear. They would be told to make contact and an exchange with their reserves. Each trainer would then have a seventh Pokemon to battle with, kind of like in the event of extra innings in Baseball, or overtime in American Football. If one of the trainers has no seventh Pokemon to call upon from his reserves, but the other trainer does, then the trainer with the seventh Pokemon would win by default. In the event of another draw, this would continue, with an eighth Pokemon and so on until a clear winner can be determined.

In the event that neither trainer has another Pokemon in his reserves to call upon, the match would be broken down into points based on the moves used, level of skill displayed, or whatever other secondary set of factors that might be called into play, similar to Pokemon Contests, or, American Fantasy Football, where draws in the Playoffs are not allowed.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Have we seen that Combee yet from the poster?
    We haven't yet. At this point, I'm thinking Kotetsu owns it. Or he catches it after the League. Or maybe Cilan. :/

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I came up with a solution to the event of a tie with the final Pokemon on each side weeks ago. In the event that both trainers' sixth Pokemon are knocked out in a draw, then off to the side of each trainer, a communicator and Pokeball transfer machine would appear. They would be told to make contact and an exchange with their reserves. Each trainer would then have a seventh Pokemon to battle with, kind of like in the event of extra innings in Baseball, or overtime in American Football. If one of the trainers has no seventh Pokemon to call upon from his reserves, but the other trainer does, then the trainer with the seventh Pokemon would win by default. In the event of another draw, this would continue, with an eighth Pokemon and so on until a clear winner can be determined.

In the event that neither trainer has another Pokemon in his reserves to call upon, the match would be broken down into points based on the moves used, level of skill displayed, or whatever other secondary set of factors that might be called into play, similar to Pokemon Contests, or, American Fantasy Football, where draws in the Playoffs are not allowed.
    That's both way too complicated and time consuming on it's own. Either Ash wins or loses...plain and simple. Or both lose in case of tie
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    More like Pikachu and Lucario tie. Ash is eliminated and Kotetsu' 6th is never revealed. After the battle it turned out kotetsu goofed and grabbed an empty pokeball instead of #6
    I vote for this. No where does it say that the opponent NEEDS to summon their final pokemon(s) unless it is called to actually battle. Kotetsu could easily win with 5, after the match Ash asks too see his 6th outside of the stadium (or in the pokecenter or sumthin like that) and Kotetsu could say sumthin along the lines of "I dont have a 6th" or "I didnt know i need a 6th" or even the above quoted idea.

The only question i have is...Who is goin to win the league, kotetsu or virgil???
    Last edited by jetlag45; 19th December 2012 at 5:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That's both way too complicated and time consuming on it's own. Either Ash wins or loses...plain and simple. Or both lose in case of tie
    That is a possibility, though an overly simple, and poorly executed plan for such a high profile match. Going into the semi-final match, one trainer would get a pass straight to the finals then, since in the quarter-finals, 5 people were eliminated.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    That is a possibility, though an overly simple, and poorly executed plan for such a high profile match. Going into the semi-final match, one trainer would get a pass straight to the finals then, since in the quarter-finals, 5 people were eliminated.
    It's not like I want it that way... but this is the final episode of the league no matter how one looks at it XD

Disappointed that it's the shortest league ever though given how fast we got here
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's not like I want it that way... but this is the final episode of the league no matter how one looks at it XD

Disappointed that it's the shortest league ever though given how fast we got here

If we assume that 4 or 5 of both Ash and Kotetsu's Pokemon are already out by this episode, it's not too hard to imagine many different scenarios for finishing this battle and showing brief clips of the last 2 battles of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by jetlag45 View Post
    I vote for this. No where does it say that the opponent NEEDS to summon their final pokemon(s) unless it is called to actually battle. Kotetsu could easily win with 5, after the match Ash asks too see his 6th outside of the stadium (or in the pokecenter or sumthin like that) and Kotetsu could say sumthin along the lines of "I dont have a 6th" or "I didnt know i need a 6th" or even the above quoted idea.

The only question i have is...Who is goin to win the league, kotetsu or virgil???
    Katherine will win lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Ash loses
    Girl gets squeezed by jalorda
    Pikachu getting crushed
    Unfezant finally having a use

Dislikes

Snivy not getting her butt kicked by lucario immediately
    Ash loses to kotetsu
    the blue haired girl
    TR returning in their stupid hot air balloon.
    TR's existence
    Snivy and oshawott still show no signs of evolving
    TR 's existence
    N being some sort of superman
    TR is in these episodes
    No sign of Virgil
    TR is there
    Did I mention Team rocket?

The preview shows nothing but Pikachu and Snivy vs Lucario, it's not looking good for Ash making it to Top 4.

Damn you Lucario. How dare you swing Tsutarja by her vines like that?! D:<

I think that Konetsu will end up getting left with riolu after ash makes a comeback. Pikachu is tired out somewhat from the battles with swanna and samorutt.

...then riolu evolves against Snivy, loses and pikachu tries its damnest to win. thats what'll happen.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

The preview shows nothing but Pikachu and Snivy vs Lucario, it's not looking good for Ash making it to Top 4.
    It actually doesn't show much of anything that leads me to lean one way or the other. That moment at the end, where it looks like Electro-ball and Aura-sphere will collide, that is making me wonder about the possibility of a draw more and more.

Well, it was obvious that an Electro Ball and Aura Sphere collision was going to happen.

I agree. I think we would see clips of Ash's Final 4 match if he were to make the Final 4.

Page 65 of 142 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast