Page 66 of 142 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I agree. I think we would see clips of Ash's Final 4 match if he were to make the Final 4.
    Not really, as the focus of the episode is the end of Ash vs. Kotetsu, it's more suspenseful this way, not seeing any of the final 4 or 2 matches.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Yeah they're purposely not spoiling Ash losing.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Not really, as the focus of the episode is the end of Ash vs. Kotetsu, it's more suspenseful this way, not seeing any of the final 4 or 2 matches.
    While that might be true, I am still having a hard time them fitting in another 6 vs 6 battle, the Final 2 battle, and the League ceremony all in one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Yeah they're purposely not spoiling Ash losing.
    It's obvious Lucario wins.

While that might be true, I am still having a hard time them fitting in another 6 vs 6 battle, the Final 2 battle, and the League ceremony all in one episode.
    They don't have to show much of the 6 vs. 6 battle, regardless whether it's Ash or Kotetsu, nor the final battle, just highlights, and the ending ceremony is usually short.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's obvious Lucario wins.
    It's not certain yet, so obvious to you or not, we don't know anything with 100% certainty. The only person here who might, is of course Serebii, whom at any time give us some hint, but he won't, cause that would take away all your fun of predicting how Ash will get crushed.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

It would have been better had they had Ash at least lose to a Pokemon he's never seen before. But hey, I guess given Pikachu lost to a Meowth in Hoenn anything goes. I guess Lucario was popular so they picked it on a whim.

They don't have to show much of the 6 vs. 6 battle, regardless whether it's Ash or Kotetsu, nor the final battle, just highlights, and the ending ceremony is usually short.

It's not certain yet, so obvious to you or not, we don't know anything with 100% certainty. The only person here who might, is of course Serebii, whom at any time give us some hint, but he won't, cause that would take away all your fun of predicting how Ash will get crushed.
    You know what, I originally said that if they didn't show much of Ash vs Virgil, I wouldn't mind because the first episode of Episode N starts a weak later but now we find out that not only was there a filler episode inside of the League but also that the first episode of Episode N is a filler. We could have had atleast one more battling League episode if the dropped one of these fillers. That would have given us plenty of time to see Ash vs Virgil. So if they decided to rush Ash vs Virgil just to show us these 2 filler episodes, I will be mad.

You know what, I originally said that if they didn't show much of Ash vs Virgil, I wouldn't mind because the first episode of Episode N starts a weak later but now we find out that not only was there a filler episode inside of the League but also that the first episode of Episode N is a filler. We could have had atleast one more battling League episode if the dropped one of these fillers. That would have given us plenty of time to see Ash vs Virgil. So if they decided to rush Ash vs Virgil just to show us these 2 filler episodes, I will be mad.
    In either case, if Ash loses, either to Kotetsu, Virgil, or someone else, why do we need to see a lot of the battles beyond Kotetsu. There's no point. The episode with the little girl might not be filler, but a set up for the return of Team Rocket and the introduction of N. I love when episode are revealed are automatically dubbed as filler when we know very little about them.

I love when episode are revealed are automatically dubbed as filler when we know very little about them.
    Aww You love it? Then you must really love coming here XD

But it seems more like the Nursery episode to me which people declared as filler and actually was filler. In the Nursery episode we got a filler and then an epic cameo at the end. Likely the case here.

Aww You love it? Then you must really love coming here XD

But it seems more like the Nursery episode to me which people declared as filler and actually was filler. In the Nursery episode we got a filler and then an epic cameo at the end. Likely the case here.
    Actually, it's dumb how often episodes are declared filler, especially this early on the reveal. For all we know, the episode with the little girl might be important in setting up the N saga storyline. It's likely that Juniper will suggest Ash head for the White Ruins in this episode.

...You know, I don't think its DUMB how people think this will be filler.

What i think is dumb is the absolute pessimistic view point upon it...

of course its a fillerish episode...But this is pokemon. lol xD

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ...You know, I don't think its DUMB how people think this will be filler.

What i think is dumb is the absolute pessimistic view point upon it...

of course its a fillerish episode...But this is pokemon. lol xD
    Lol what would have made this episode awesome in my eyes would be if team plasma sics reshiram on the gang and burned down the lab >:O then the girl had to run inside the burning building to salvage her starter while Ash and co had to fend off waves of plasma soldiers and their pokemon.

The preview didn't show anything new; just Lucario beating up Snivy and Pikachu. Given that this battle seems longer than was once thought and the next episode is the start of Episode N, I think it's as good as confirmed that Ash loses to Kotetsu. The rest of the episode is probably devoted to showing the results of the League and the farewells.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    The preview shows nothing but Pikachu and Snivy vs Lucario, it's not looking good for Ash making it to Top 4.
    The preview also didnt show Kotesu losing his match after Ash, I guess that means he wins the whole league! Because you know, whatever the preview shows is what the whole episode will be about :/
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Virgil appears and has a battle. The question is with Ash or with Kotetsu.
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3749063.jpg
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    ...that picture is just going to FUEL everything.

I suspect a tie now ._.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    The preview also didnt show Kotesu losing his match after Ash, I guess that means he wins the whole league! Because you know, whatever the preview shows is what the whole episode will be about :/
    Definitely true, just like what is shown during manga scan previews is always what happens in the Anime.

OH yeah! TEAM VIRGIL FOR LEAGUE CHAMPS!

Are you mad man?! Did you seriously just show Pandora's box to an already insane forum full of nerds?! D8

Hmm... This is interesting... It seems that the picture suggest Ash will be in a brief confrontation with both Robinson and Virgil :/ I sure hope this is the evidence that the Team Virgil fans can use to combat those Team Robinson stans!
    Eevee vs Pikachu/ DO IT WRITERS!
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Hopefully he pwns Kotetsu and his Luhaxio with Eevee.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

So the picture suggests Pikachu vs. Eevee? Thank goodness. Ash can lose to a more dignified person.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Are you mad man?! Did you seriously just show Pandora's box to an already insane forum full of nerds?! D8

Hmm... This is interesting... It seems that the picture suggest Ash will be in a brief confrontation with both Robinson and Virgil :/ I sure hope this is the evidence that the Team Virgil fans can use to combat those Team Robinson stans!
    Wait wait wait

KOTETSU'S DUB NAME IS ROBINSON?!

So out of left field man

Who the hell is Robinson now?

The battle can still go either way but I am hoping for a tie now. Pikachu doesn't look much weary in the battle against Lucario. I am psyched now.

I kind of wonder if the semi final battle will be a triple battle lol.. The writer's can easily say "for a complicated challenge, we need to do a triple battle". That way there can be a decent battle after kotetsu.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 66 of 142 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast