Page 73 of 142 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Maybe Pikachu does beat Lucario and Kotetsu has a 6th gen pkmn and will take everyone by surprise>.>
    Kotetsu has already said that he only has five Pokemon with him on the battlefield..

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wait I thought he thought it was a 3v3 -.-
    Nope, that was just viewer speculation..

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wait I thought he thought it was a 3v3 -.-
    Never trust those magazine scans.

They're never fully accurate.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    It is confirmed that Kotetsu brought only five Pokemon for this match. Or at least, that's what the other users said and the pictures seem to confirm that.
    I really wouldn't be surprised if he DID bring just five... If this is true, then Ash might just have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Never trust those magazine scans.

They're never fully accurate.
    The magazine scan didn't mention a 3v3 at all. It just showed a part of the battle and then Kotetsu thinking the battle was over earlier than it actually was..

Ash is down to his last pokemon now. And,pikachu has already taken out two. I don't see how pikachu could pull this victory off and best lucario
    Shiny Hunt: 932srs

Quote Originally Posted by firedojomaster View Post
    Ash is down to his last pokemon now. And,pikachu has already taken out two. I don't see how pikachu could pull this victory off and best lucario
    then there even as Lucario is Kotetsus last pokemon and has already taken out two

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    The magazine scan didn't mention a 3v3 at all. It just showed a part of the battle and then Kotetsu thinking the battle was over earlier than it actually was..
    I'm not sayin the scans mentioned a 3vs3 match, is just that those images led to that viewer speculation.

Is there a new YouTube preview for this?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

This is Pokemon my friend. There's always a way to pull of a cheap win. It'll probably be an electro ball and aura sphere collision

So I have a question. What was ash;s reasoning for sending the otter against hydreigon?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Riolu took out Unfeazent, then almost got KO'd by Snivy before evolving and beating her.
    Pikachu took out Samurott and Swanna with minimal damage

Riolu took a beating from Snivy, then evolved. Evolving doesn't (or at least shouldn't) heal all wounds, so Lucario should have a lot more damage built up then Pikachu
    Pikachu has also had a chance to rest a little, Lucario has been fighting non-stop and neither has a type advantage

So Pikachu SHOULD win this based on that.
    Really hoping that Ash wins this and the rest of the league gets postponed due to Team Plasma.
    At this point having Tobias return and sweep Ash in 5 minutes is better then Kotetsu winning. Having Ash lose a league to a guy who has little to no understanding of what he's doing is the biggest letdown ever.

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Riolu took out Unfeazent, then almost got KO'd by Snivy before evolving and beating her.

Riolu took a beating from Snivy, then evolved. Evolving doesn't (or at least shouldn't) heal all wounds, so Lucario should have a lot more damage built up then Pikachu
    Pikachu has also had a chance to rest a little, Lucario has been fighting non-stop and neither has a type advantage

Really hoping that Ash wins this and the rest of the league gets postponed due to Team Plasma.
    At this point having Tobias return and sweep Ash in 5 minutes is better then Kotetsu winning. Having Ash lose a league to a guy who has little to no understanding of what he's doing is the biggest letdown ever.
    Yeah, I support your points. They're pretty strong.

Sadly, it's confirmed that Team Plasma has really no intention to UPLIFT the entire place to the ground judging N is supposedly a wandering boy...

Does Kotetsu have only 5?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Does Kotetsu have only 5?
    on him yes. he probably has more but only bought 5 to the match

Damn it!!! Hopefully Pikachu beats Lucario, that's all I'm hoping for..

If Kotetsu beats Ash I won't hate him, that would be a stupid reason to hate a character.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    on him yes. he probably has more but only bought 5 to the match
    Oh I missed the episode, what does this mean? If Lucario loses then there's a possibility Kotetsu loses this battle?
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 20th December 2012 at 5:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Harrison.. May I remind you of:
    - Noctowl vs. Steelix: 1HKO'd.
    - Totodile vs. Sneasel: A joke win.
    - Snorlax vs. Houndoom: Ko'd by a Counter.. -.-
    - Snorlax vs. Hypno: A joke win.

The only good battle in those were against Kecleon and Blaziken..

I think you haven't noticed, but Pokemon is pingpong in its essentials.. And yes, pokemon did dodge, Snivy dodged using Bayleef's Vine Whip dodging move, and dodged a Vacuum Wave. But that didn't go so well the second time. Then there's Pignite that dodged that last Double Hit, and Oshawott deflected Tri Attack.

It felt rushed because a lot of commands were going back and forth. Last time I checked people complained when the 'extra's' spoke too much.

I guess you'll always find something to whine about... Seriously, too many moves used = rushed.. Get a freaking dictionary..
    You always nitpick at everything I say lol, it's like you're gunning for an argument.

First of all, Steelix didn't 1hko Noctowl and secondly, you're only labelling Totodile and Snorlax's wins against Sneasel and Hypno respectively as "joke wins" to support your own flawed argument.

Going by your logic, if a Pokemon uses 3/4 of its moves in a battle, then that battle can't be classed as rushed. Swanna used most (if not all of its moves against Pikachu) and fell very quickly, the same goes for Ferrothorn. Boldore got a few moves in against Hydreigon but it was polished off in no time flat, while Oshawott lasted as long as Gible did against Darkrai. Pikachu disposed of Samurott very swiftly, and Pignite fell faster than an 80 year old on rollerskates against Samurott. And Unefezant, she didn't last very long now did she?

Neither trainer used any zany strategies in the battle, they just commanded their Pokemon to "use move x!". Compare this to the Ash vs Harrison fight for example:

Kecleon vs Pikachu- Kecleon and Pikachu both making full use of the battlefield, Kecleon using its camouflage ability to mask its presence and Pikachu grabbing Kecleon by the Tongue.

Blaziken Vs Charizard- Blaziken cushioning its fall with flamethrower.

Bayleef vs Houndoom: Bayleef using its vine whip to keep Houndoom's mouth closed so it couldn't use fire type moves.

Noctowl vs Steelix: Steelix blinding the owl with Sandstorm before retreating underground with dig.

Ash had to use outside the box strategies to defeat most of Harrison's Pokemon, yet to defeat Kotetsu's all he needed was type advantage and to yell "use move x". Not only do the battles feel rushed, the writing does too. It's as if the only battle they deem to be important is Pikachu vs Lucario, because all of the other battles have felt like a damp squib. There wasn't much thought placed into this battle at all, Ash won all his battles against types he had the advantage against with relative ease.
    Last edited by A.F.M; 20th December 2012 at 5:42 PM.

after looking thru the ep pics for the previous ep i only have 2 things to say....

1) wut were ash n kotestus banter about??? maybe thats where he said he only had 5 on him, and if thats the case then ash should have recalled pignite.
    2) THIS is my only complaint about ashs 'strategy', that he didnt recall pignite after beating 2 pokemon and yet he recalls pikachu after beating 2 pokemon. as much as i hate the fact that pignite was the starter that evolved, the writers justified the decision by having the pig take out the strongest pokemon in gen5 after the same pokemon destroyed ever1s fave starer; bringing up the 'should oshawott evolve discussions AGAIN'. now all ash had to do was recall pignite after it got its second win and he would have the winning wild card in his back pocket against LUCARIO, and then pickachu could take out the 6th if kotestu even has one.

I don't hate Kotetsu... but I sure hate that Ash has to lose to a guy like him...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post

I do hope that what u said happen.But the anime rarely follow the logic in game or what so ever...So I guess Ash is losing to someone that is more blurred than him...Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't hate Kotetsu... but I sure hate that Ash has to lose to a guy like him...
    Wee I have no problem with this either. This season Satoshi is as dumb as Kotetsu.

Kotetsu going on a full-battle with 5 pokemon = Satoshi going just with Palpitoad against Kamitsure.

My only consolation is that Virgil will beat Kotetsu afterwards.

I never thought I would be hoping that Pikachu gets three wins in one match but seriously... having Ash lose to this kind of guy is pathetic.

Random : PokéRadar

Well, I think Kotetsu should be disqualified as soon as it was clear he only brought five Pokémon.

If the rules say it's a full battle, he should mandatorily have brought six Pokémon with him.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

If Ash does lose here, I can't help but think Kotetsu's likely loss to Virgil will be due simply to him forgetting to visit nurse Joy and getting his team healed, leaving him with just one fresh Mon (unless he forgets that again too).

Im so ready for this episode :P ash losing to kotetsu while hes only using 5 pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Im so ready for this episode :P ash losing to kotetsu while hes only using 5 pokemon!
    I would have never guessed to see you so hyped for the next part... :P
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I am so ready for this episode :P kotetsu losing to virgil when it goes to Lucario vs Eevee.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 73 of 142 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast