Page 77 of 142 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    He didn't tell anyone that he didn't have a 3rd Pokémon. That's why he was so nervous when he saw how good Pikachu was doing against Latios
    Well if did have a third it had to fit these criteria

1. It had to be Legendary
    2. It had to either be weak to dragon or die instantly to a move as strong as DM
    3. It does not resist electricity

Therefore after looking over the list of legendaries I have come up with 3 possible options for his 3rd pokemon

1. Palkia- Water/Dragon means no electricity resist and is weak to dragon
    2. Rayquaza Dragon/Flying means "
    3. Deoxys-A Absolutely no defense whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Ash should win this, this is cheating I tells yah. You have no idea how ticked off I am about this.
    Well... sorry about that :s

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Should it really be considered cheating though? I mean even with one less Pokemon, he'll still manage to beat six of Ash's Pokemon; that says a lot about his skill level.
    How can defeating a opponent with less pokemon than him be considered cheating? Cheating would be if Kotetsu somehow uses 7 pokemon against Satoshi.

He didn't tell anyone that he didn't have a 3rd Pokémon. That's why he was so nervous when he saw how good Pikachu was doing against Latios
    THIS!
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

ITT: Kotetsu is worse than Tobias. Kotetsu should be crowned the new King of Trolls. Seriously, I wonder how the referee will justify Kotetsu's victory 'cause right now it seems really strange that he'd just be given the win when he didn't even follow the rules. I just can't with this anime. It's taken all my hopes and crushed them into dust.
    Hes even worse than that Ash clone rival back in Kanto league, follow the rules of the league people. At least that guy knew what to do.

edit;

I figure Tobias had more than the Pokemon he had with him, this guy is too stupid for his own good. Quick some one tell him that theres a pizza on the edge of the cliff and push him off please, he'd fall for that right?
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 20th December 2012 at 8:51 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    How can defeating a opponent with less pokemon than him be considered cheating? Cheating would be if Kotetsu somehow uses 7 pokemon against Satoshi.
    If Ash got disqualified for using a disobedient Charizard in the Indigo League, Kotetsu should be disqualified for only bringing 5 Pokemon to a 6-on-6 battle here. The rules can't be bent in his favor just because the League is about to end; this is a perfect example of lazy writing. Seriously, we can add more and more examples of this every time a new episode airs. It's just getting more and more blatant by the episode. No wonder the ratings are continuing to drop.

If Ash got disqualified for using a disobedient Charizard in the Indigo League, Kotetsu should be disqualified for only bringing 5 Pokemon to a 6-on-6 battle here. The rules can't be bent in his favor just because the League is about to end; this is a perfect example of lazy writing. Seriously, we can add more and more examples of this every time a new episode airs. It's just getting more and more blatant by the episode. No wonder the ratings are continuing to drop.
    Well Charizard was DQd for being unwilling to fight. If he went all ape**** insane and inflicted unspeakable harm to Ritchie's pokemon then Ash might have gotten away with it.

Of course Ash would probably drop out himself after that because he is such a goody goody two shoes

You can't compare Charizard's disobedience with Kotetsu's silliness.

First of all Kanto league was screwed over, sleep powder was a OHKO move. And Charizard was Satoshi's last pokemon against Ritchie, if he refuses to fight then he had no other pokemon left so it's a lose.

And about Kotetsu, my previous post made it clear, if Pikachu vs Lucario end in a draw, Kotetsu wins for losing less pokemon than Satoshi.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

If some people are this mad imagine if Kotetsu actually wins the league it'd probably be worse then when Iris got dragonite

Awwwwwwwwww man I can't believe Ash is going to lose because he ran out of Pokemon!!

I'm 100% positive that Pikachu and Lucario are going to tie and then Kotetsu automatically wins since he has one more Pokemon.
    Props to the writers for making the battle look completely badass in the preview
    But the writers also lose points for making Ash lose the same way he did in Sinnoh

Edit: Unless, what I feared would happen and Kotetsu actually forgot to bring a 6th Pokemon, then I have no idea how this battle is going to win. How the scenes kept switching to Virgil's reactions to the battle makes me think Ash is going to end up battling him though, I just can't see Kotetsu winning, I really can't.
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 20th December 2012 at 9:12 PM.

This is one of the most disappointing ways to end a series that started well and went downhill. Not only they screwed up after 50th episode, but they also lost all the chances to fix the series with this league and Junior Cup. It's just that I'm so disappointed in writers. Potentially great saga was ruined by sloppy writing and battles. I am really really said that after DP league we got this mediocre league with one 6vs6 battle, one 3vs3 and one 1vs1. It's just... lame.
    Black 2 team:

Quote Originally Posted by ThaVega View Post
    This is one of the most disappointing ways to end a series that started well and went downhill. Not only they screwed up after 50th episode, but they also lost all the chances to fix the series with this league and Junior Cup. It's just that I'm so disappointed in writers. Potentially great saga was ruined by sloppy writing and battles. I am really really said that after DP league we got this mediocre league with one 6vs6 battle, one 3vs3 and one 1vs1. It's just... lame.
    well to be fair its a 5v6 not a 6v6

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    well to be fair its a 5v6 not a 6v6
    Well, that's even worse.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I truly believe that without Charizard and Snorlax, Ash would have never made it to the League. Period.
    I think his Johto team was better than his Unova team. Period.

-Quilava: Truly an unevolved beast during his run as a Cyndaquil, battled in almost all of the gyms, got many victories and starred in Azalea and Olivine.
    -Bayleef: It won several battles and starred in Cianwood, got a league win I think.
    -Noctowl: Reliable bird, starred in Ecruteak Gym.
    -Heracross: Sure it was a short time (20+ episodes I think) on the team but it eventually proved to be one his powerhouses.
    -Totodile: well, he wasn't handled that good but still got a league win.
    -Phanpy: My memories are blurry but yeah he was caught in the late end of the saga, got a league win against Macy, I believe.
    -Pikachu: is Pikachu.

Unova team, looking back, definitely needed a better handling but I think it's because: series "too short" (lol, 100+ eps) + too many mons..

I appreciate the rotation thingy that broke patterns + rules from previous sagas but if there's a 6th gen please return to the Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh system of 5 or 6 pokemon catched per saga..
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 20th December 2012 at 9:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post

-Quilava: Truly an unevolved beast during his run as a Cyndaquil, battled in almost all of the gyms, got many victories and starred in Azalea and Olivine.
    -Bayleef: It won several battles and starred in Cianwood, got a league win I think.
    -Heracross: Sure it was a short time (20+ episodes I think) on the team but it eventually proved to be one his powerhouses.
    -Phanpy: My memories are blurry but yeah he was caught in the late end of the saga, got a league win against Macy, I believe.

Unova team, looking back, definitely needed a better handling but I think it's because: series "too short" (lol, 100+ eps) + too many mons..

I appreciate the rotation thingy that broke patterns + rules from previous sagas but if there's a 6th gen please return to the Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh system of 5 or 6 pokemon catched per saga..
    Iris's Dragonite>all of them

Krookodile>Dragonite

Krookodile>Johto

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post

-Quilaval: Truly an unevolved beast during his run as a Cyndaquil, battled in almost all of the gyms, got many victories and starred in Azalea and Olivine.

I don't know. I think people could debate whether Ash's Johto team is stronger than his Unova Team. His Unova team is not as good as his past 2 teams but they didn't get as much battles and experience. That's the thing too. When you have 191 episode series like DP, you have more time to develop and train your Pokémon. I don't think Ash having to use 6 Pokémon to beat Roxie is any worse than Ash needing to call on Snorlax and Charizard to beat Clair. His Unova team is not as bad as people make them out to be. The problem is that over the last few months, the writers chose to give glory to Pikachu, Pignite and Krookodile. For some reason, these are the writers 3 favorites. And their wins reflect that. I also think Scraggy is underrated. He is a baby Pokémon but yet he has done well against Brycen (even beating a Pokémon Krokorok couldn't), got Ash to the Top 4 in the Clubsplosion and even got a win in the League shown on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well Charizard was DQd for being unwilling to fight. If he went all ape**** insane and inflicted unspeakable harm to Ritchie's pokemon then Ash might have gotten away with it.
    That actually happened in that Electric Tale of Pikachu comic/manga thing... Ash's Charizard literally almost killed Ritchie's Charizard (yeah he had one apparently)

Of course Ash would probably drop out himself after that because he is such a goody goody two shoes
    And this was the end result
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 20th December 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't know. I think people could debate whether Ash's Johto team is stronger than his Unova Team. His Unova team is not as good as his past 2 teams but they didn't get as much battles and experience. That's the thing too. When you have 191 episode series like DP, you have more time to develop and train your Pokémon. I don't think Ash having to use 6 Pokémon to beat Roxie is any worse than Ash needing to call on Snorlax and Charizard to beat Clair. His Unova team is not as bad as people make them out to be. The problem is that over the last few months, the writers chose to give glory to Pikachu, Pignite and Krookodile. For some reason, these are the writers 3 favorites. And their wins reflect that. I also think Scraggy is underrated. He is a baby Pokémon but yet he has done well against Brycen (even beating a Pokémon Krokorok couldn't), got Ash to the Top 4 in the Clubsplosion and even got a win in the League shown on screen.
    I agree with some of your points. don't forget Ash also needed to relie on reserves at the Sinnoh League to get Top 4..

I stand by the writers for next gen needs to go back to old ways of catching 5/6 per arc like I said before.

I don't know but catching too many mons (an idea I liked for most Best Wishes because it was kinda innovative at the time) it didn't end too well as I thought. =/

Krookodile is definitely a powerhouse, hopefully Pignite evolves during N's chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That actually happened in that Adventures of Pikachu comic thing... Ash's Charizard literally almost killed Ritchie's Charizard (yeah he had one apparently)

You meant Charmander, didn't you?

The match in general I thought was good, the thing that ticked me off the most (and I was litterally SHOUTING at my TV) was "ASH RETURN PIGNITE FOR GODS SAKE" (he didn't listen of course because he thinks he can beat a beasty water type with a worn down fire )

I'm really dissapointed with this league so far - the last bout better be EPIC to close the curtains

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    You meant Charmander, didn't you?
    Nope, it was a Charizard in "The Electric Tale of Pikachu" Manga
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That actually happened in that Electric Tale of Pikachu comic/manga thing... Ash's Charizard literally almost killed Ritchie's Charizard (yeah he had one apparently)

Wait that really happened? I never read the manga

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wait that really happened? I never read the manga
    Yup... http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zippo <- scroll down to the bottom

Where´s the next episode´s preview? Well, i think that by that episode of roxie beating ash´s team with only 3 pokemon they were trying to tell us that pikachu and pignite were the only pokemon on ash´s team that were strong enough to go to the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Where´s the next episode´s preview? Well, i think that by that episode of roxie beating ash´s team with only 3 pokemon they were trying to tell us that pikachu and pignite were the only pokemon on ash´s team that were strong enough to go to the league.
    And krookodile haha krookodile i think is his strongest unova pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    I believe his team was ready for the League. We just had some Pokemon that stood out more than the others. Like Krookodile for instance.

This battle...is just...ugh. It's his last battle in the league and it's terrible and fast paced. Ash vs Tobias was fast paced too but the battle was pretty awesome. But this...words can't explain. The N arc better make up for this.

Page 77 of 142 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast