Page 81 of 142 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    So this episode will just be lucario dominating ash's team?
    1) He "dominates" two, but it's a given Snivy is done for.

2) Pikachu might just win. Or not.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Since it's Pikachu, this battle may end as Kotetsu as the winner. Unless the writers want to change Pikachu being the last one to stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Since it's Pikachu, this battle may end as Kotetsu as the winner. Unless the writers want to change Pikachu being the last one to stand.
    Or it might be "third time's the charm" and he finally gets his well-deserved victory. I really want the little guy to humiliate Kotetsu.

Since it seems that Lucario vs Pikachu will take a big part of next episode, if Satoshi wins writers will have to show his battle in semifinals, and that'll be too rushed, so it's pretty much a given that Kot is going to the Top4, that means Lucario wins or ties with Pikachu.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Nah Ash deserves to be humiliated for not training enough and using crap like Oshawott in the top 8. Even in Johto he actually knew when to use his stage 1s and when to employ some common sense and use his powerhouses. But I was hoping for Virgil to 6-0 him.

Are you guys still whining about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    He might just lose to a bastardized version of a U.S. kid who clearly has neglected school over playing with his nukers. Real role model there, Japanese audience.

Dear goodness, this is so unsettling and creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Thought you were cybercubed...

And yes, YES we are.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

It will be two whole weeks of whining of Sinnoholics and creepy pre-adult geeks ... awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Since it seems that Lucario vs Pikachu will take a big part of next episode, if Satoshi wins writers will have to show his battle in semifinals, and that'll be too rushed, so it's pretty much a given that Kot is going to the Top4, that means Lucario wins or ties with Pikachu.
    It's like I haven't been posting here!

We've seen less then a minute of footage for the continuation of Ash vs. Kotetsu.. We can tell from the previous episode that moves are being slung at eachother at an incredibly high pace. This means that we are going to get less fluff-talk between moves, and that what we're seeing in the preview may be half of what we're getting in total. Meaning that this battle can still barely last us 3 to 4 minutes max.

I know that people are barely listening to me these days at all.. But people are calling the battled so far 'rushed', when every pokemon has at least used three different moves, whereas in we had far worse battles in AG, or even DP:
    - AG: Glalie vs. Sceptile, Torkoal vs. Shiftry: Two 1hko's in the same battle, now that's rushing.
    - DP: Not going to lie, but Noctowl vs. Dusknoir was a 1hko as well.. As well as Dusknoir Shadow Punch-raping Donphan...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Nah Ash deserves to be humiliated for not training enough and using crap like Oshawott in the top 8. Even in Johto he actually knew when to use his stage 1s and when to employ some common sense and use his powerhouses. But I was hoping for Virgil to 6-0 him.
    Uhm..

Ash vs. Harrison:
    - Totodile vs. Sneasel: Totodile
    - Pikachu vs. Kecleon: Pikachu, granted Pikachu was a powerhouse.. -.-

Totodile.. is one of the powerhouses you meant? He also used Bayleef and Noctowl by the way.. Bayleef got a win as well, but Noctowl failed.. And I sincerely doubt that anybody here would consider Totodile and Bayleef as powerhouses.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    It will be two whole weeks of whining of Sinnoholics and creepy pre-adult geeks ... awesome
    Oh please -___- the heonnholics and unovaholics are far worse than sinnohholics ever was. At least they can back up their claims with reasons other than ad hominem attacks.

I meant in the top 8 of johto, but Ash at least also had the sense to use Charizard and snorlax, in his battle with Kotetsu he really didn't use anything of that caliber save Pikachu and Pignite.

Oh please -___- the heonnholics and unovaholics are far worse than sinnohholics ever was. At least they can back up their claims with reasons other than ad hominem attacks.
    Yes! It has been quoted for all of SPPF to see!

Be ashamed of your typo!

The only argument of the sinnoholics are Emo Paul, Emo Infernape ... and J to a less extent.

Boring.

This is about Ep. 23, but does anyone know what Ash and Kotetsu were arguing about when Riolu was sent to the field (the Ep. 24 thread got closed, so I'm asking here)?

The only argument of the sinnoholics are Emo Paul, Emo Infernape ... and J to a less extent.

Boring.
    You listed 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Latiken View Post
    This is about Ep. 23, but does anyone know what Ash and Kotetsu were arguing about when Riolu was sent to the field (the Ep. 24 thread got closed, so I'm asking here)?
    Kotetsu not having a 6th Pokemon.

You listed 3.
    I missed a "S" at the end of "argument", it happens to everyone, heonnholic (¬_¬)

Ok I need something cleared up for me here:
    If Kot doesn't have a 6th on him, is the battle shifted to a 5v5 or Kot going to win with just 5 pokemon?
    I'm utterly confused
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

I missed a "S" at the end of "argument", it happens to everyone, heonnholic (¬_¬)
    Ad homienem anyone?

No Kotetsu will win. Since they're not gonna be doing ties.

To be quite honest, I don't even know why the battle is still continuing. After Kotetsu said that, the referee should have came in and announced the results.

To be quite honest, I don't even know why the battle is still continuing. After Kotetsu said that, the referee should have came in and announced the results.
    Maybe Pikachu will lose, and Kotetsu will lose as well? Just because he didn't have a 6th pokemon? Idk.. Or imagine if out popped a Magikarp from his pokeball that starts flapping around. Pikachu is about to attack it but then faints as soon as Ash calls him to make his move.

Womp.

Anyway, it is really quite rude for the writers to just give him 5 pokemon. If Ash wins, it will still feel like he lost. I mean, they could have made the battles make more sense. Ash should have clearly called Chaobuu back after defeating two pokemon like Ash had Pikachu come back.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Seeing as how Kotetsu's match was horrible, a small part of me is hoping Pikachu beats Lucario and Ash battles Virgil in the final moments even if it is horribly rushed.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Seeing as how Kotetsu's match was horrible, a small part of me is hoping Pikachu beats Lucario and Ash battles Virgil in the final moments even if it is horribly rushed.
    I don't see why that would be better, maybe because personal opinions?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Top 4 solves all problems? IDK XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yeah, I'd rather he quickly lose to Virgil instead of Kotetsu especially after they stupified Kotetsu so much.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 81 of 142 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast