Page 82 of 142 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Top 4 solves all problems? IDK XD
    Yeah, it's because everyone here thinks it's a requirement for Ash to do just as good or better every league.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Yeah, it's because everyone here thinks it's a requirement for Ash to do just as good or better every league.
    This.

We know the type of show it is...

Ash can't win the league unless they have someplace else to go and do simple **** at.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

so far we just got a 1on1,3on3 and 5on6 matches.....should we even call this a LEAGUE?? and lets not count scraggy vs darumakka....i still hope ash wins....and they will just show another cameo of semifinal between ash vs virgil and then virgil vs finalist...virgil wins the league. Consider 7-8mins for ash vs kotesu. 2mins battle between ash and virgil(just like ritchie vs asuntha.) 2mins for eevee against crimgan. And remaining will be ceremony timepass.

Although I hate that he's losing to a complete idiot... I sort of expected Ash to only make Top 8 because of his team... hopefully they all get proper development by the end of the N arc
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Top 4 solves all problems? IDK XD
    Let's put it this way:

50% of the people would get mad if Satoshi loses to dumb trainer Kotetsu just because he's dumb.

The other 50% would get mad if Sato wins and gets top4 with his poor development this season and his terrible team.

Doesn't matter how it ends, rage will prevail xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Although I hate that he's losing to a complete idiot... I sort of expected Ash to only make Top 8 because of his team... hopefully they all get proper development by the end of the N arc
    But isn't some of Ash's older Pokemon reappearing? And what's worse, some Unova mon, who got barely any screentime are possibly getting Juniper'd.

Anyways, this episodes is the last, I think we'll get a three minute cameo of final battle.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Let's put it this way:

50% of the people would get mad if Satoshi loses to dumb trainer Kotetsu just because he's dumb.

The other 50% would get mad if Sato wins and gets top4 with his poor development this season and his terrible team.

Doesn't matter how it ends, rage will prevail xD
    I must be the 0.00000000000001%... because I don't want him to lose to Kotetsu, but I also don't feel that that he needs to be in the Top 4
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

i dont think they will get development now. Dont forget that after being spark of the league....Pikachu is going to get defeated by a pathetic amoongus.....do you wanna call this a development?

I must be the 0.00000000000001%... because I don't want him to lose to Kotetsu, but I also don't feel that that he needs to be in the Top 4
    But it's one thing or the other...

Well, at least you have like 3 weeks to decide lol
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    But it's one thing or the other...

Well, at least you have like 3 weeks to decide lol
    I'll settle for neither... I'm trying not to be spiteful of Unova anymore

Hey at one point I was so dissapointed in Ash I wanted him to lose in round 1. Then the scans with Trip got my hopes up, then it got dashed again.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Hey at one point I was so dissapointed in Ash I wanted him to lose in round 1. Then the scans with Trip got my hopes up, then it got dashed again.
    Oh man... that must have been tragic

There's just nothing that stands out in the League that really makes it memorable in a few days time. I mean, I guess the same could be said for Hoenn. I think a lot of people may have forgotten about the Hoenn League once the Battle Frontier was announced. But with the possible exception of Pikachu vs Lucario (if it's done well), this League left a lot to be desired. The Sinnoh League did have a really memorable battle (Ash vs Paul) and Ash got good battles with Nando and Conway. Also, he got 2 full battles instead of 1 like in this League. I know a lot of people debate on which is worse out of this and the Sinnoh League but I think this League is worse honestly. I would even say this is worse than the Hoenn League because in the Hoenn League, all his Pokémon got wins and none of the rivals got screwed over. Then again, Ash didn't have rivals until the end of Hoenn but Tyson, Morrison and Katie were treated well for the most part. In this League, I feel that Trip, Bianca and Virgil really got screwed over.

Oh man... that must have been tragic
    I know then my hopes switched the Virgil relentlessly pwning him with eeveelutions and that got shot down too. So now all I can hope for is that those pokemon who deserve it coughpignite get their due.

Who said this? I'm an Ash fan and I know he won't ever win the league, its the fact that kid hes going to loose to is so stupid that he doesn't even know to bring in 6 Pokemon in a 6 V.S 6 Pokemon battle, its like what the heck is that? Why don't the rules matter for this guy? All of it is horrible. I'd rather a rushed battle with Virgil than this sheesh.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I can't believe they ruined this saga so bad. Sinnoh and Hoenn were so good, then they throw us this crap. I thought they would fix their mistakes in season 2 but NOPE! They made it even worse.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

i just saw the 30" preview...pikachu is going strong! looks like a great battle...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Who said this? I'm an Ash fan and I know he won't ever win the league, its the fact that kid hes going to loose to is so stupid that he doesn't even know to bring in 6 Pokemon in a 6 V.S 6 Pokemon battle, its like what the heck is that? Why don't the rules matter for this guy? All of it is horrible. I'd rather a rushed battle with Virgil than this sheesh.
    And People still think writer doesn't hate Ash !!!
    If this is not enough proof then people are just plain blind !

I wonder how long this battle will be. I mean, there's only Snivy VS Lucario and Pikachu VS Lucario. I can't see this battle longer than 10 minutes. It is pretty obvious that Ash will lose since Lucario is Kotetsu's last Pokemon and we don't see any sign of Ash advancing to the semi-finals.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    i dont think they will get development now. Dont forget that after being spark of the league....Pikachu is going to get defeated by a pathetic amoongus.....do you wanna call this a development?
    ya wanna wait and actually see Amoongus in action before calling it pathetic?

So far the Battle is really bad...
    The wins go like this: Pignite, Pignite, Pikachu, Pikachu. Come on writers, you can do better than that!

BTW, isn't there usually a break when both opponents have the same amount of Pokémon left?

Ug, I have to agree. Kotestu should be disqualified for not having 6 Pokémon. In this League, everything went down the drain quickly...
    Last edited by blob; 21st December 2012 at 10:58 AM.

God! I want Satoshi to lose this just out of spite!!! This is by far the worst battle I've ever ever seen!!!

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    So far the Battle is really bad...
    The wins go like this: Pignite, Pignite, Pikachu, Pikachu. Come on writers, you can do better than that!

BTW, isn't there usually a break when both opponents have the same amount of Pokémon left?

Ug, I have to agree. Kotestu should be disqualified for not having 6 Pokémon. In this League, everything went down the drain quickly...
    Well Pignite won because of the help Boldore and Oshawott gave him and then won against Ferrorthorn because Kotetsu was dumb.

Why would you be disqualified for handicaping yourself? if he wins with 5 that even more impressive...

Still shitty handling yeah, I actually didn't have any problem with te figth till the whole 5 pokemon thing and I noticed Unfezant wasn't getting a win either.

I love how Snivy didn't even attempt to use Attract this entire battle.. the writers really want Ash to lose here.

I honestly thought the previous episode was enjoying, and i'm expecting this one to be also, but my biggest is ash's treatment, why are the writing trying to make ash come of as weak?

Half of his team is unevolved, and he hasn't won a damn thing in this saga, but atleast the writers are keeping a bit of realism in this saga, there is no way ash's team could actually beat kotesu.

So i'll give them that.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Page 82 of 142 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast