Page 84 of 142 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Well we will find out why it attacked him this N saga. I just realized that they've been hinting at a connection between Ash and Zekrom this entire time... Anyways, yes, Pikachu will never die.
    What about Reshiram? Does it go with Iris? I never liked Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Wasn't Pikachu only in 2/3 Gyms in Sinnoh?
    Pikachu could star in 0 gyms and still have the spotlight, the fact is it's usually Ash's first choice in a battle, and is onscreen for 99.9% of episodes.

Wasn't Pikachu only in 2/3 Gyms in Sinnoh?

What about poor Unfezant? She's had Zero wins. Also, I'm pretty sure that Boldore has only had one.
    Didn't you watch Best Wishes or do research? All of Ash's Unova Pokemon have wins in the gyms, two-tnree a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Didn't you watch Best Wishes or do research? All of Ash's Unova Pokemon have wins in the gyms, two-tnree a piece.
    But Unfezant was only used in 2 Gyms and lost in one of them and the same goes for Boldore.
    I thought that the Skyla Gym was the one where Ash got given the Badge.

But Unfezant was only used in 2 Gyms and lost in one of them and the same goes for Boldore.
    I thought that the Skyla Gym was the one where Ash got given the Badge.

Facepalm

Are we really back to that scenario? Ash won the badge fair and square, he wasn't given it.

Facepalm

Are we really back to that scenario? Ash won the badge fair and square, he wasn't given it.
    I know that now...

Actually Snivy and Scraggy got 1 each and now in the league Snivy is getting 0 wins. Poor Snivy. Snivy must be the worst treated starter next to Todidile

What about Reshiram? Does it go with Iris? I never liked Zekrom.
    Don't worry about it !
    The next saga will be all about Glorifying Cilan , Iris and N while poor Ash going to be a sacrificial Goat for them .
    Suffering even great humiliation just so we get pissed .

With the way Virgil seems much more interested in how Ash is doing, than Kotetsu you'd think he would actually end up battling Ash. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    Actually Snivy and Scraggy got 1 each and now in the league Snivy is getting 0 wins. Poor Snivy. Snivy must be the worst treated starter next to Todidile

Just because they don't battle in the gyms much doesn't mean they are worse treated. None of Ash's Pokemon are poorly treated, subjective, but not poor.

I had kinda hoped Oshawott would be better treated. I mean at least Piplup, was treated pretty well. Granted, it was Dawn's starter...but Oshawott has done nothing of note since Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I had kinda hoped Oshawott would be better treated. I mean at least Piplup, was treated pretty well. Granted, it was Dawn's starter...but Oshawott has done nothing of note since Clay.

It learned Hydro Pump and did damage to Hydrageon, itsn't that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Piplup was the group butt monkey, would you say Meg was treated well on family guy?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Piplup was the group butt monkey, would you say Meg was treated well on family guy?

Meg is a horrible example, not even she deserved everything that happens to her.

Yeah like hydro pump makes big damage to a dragon-type.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

At least Dewott vs Lucario would have made a better match.

I don't really remember there being enough bad things that happened to Piplup, other than Draco Meteor.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Like he did in the start of Best Wishes when it got stopped from using electrical attacks, it's happened before and is something the writers could easily pull-off.

edit: Just realised I said Kingler was injured before the Whirl Cup, I meant the Silver conference - my bad.
    or it gets injured by another pokemon early in the league. Like what Charizard did to Blaziken in Johto during ashs battle with Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    Has the va list for this episode been announced yet?
    no. they generally come out the week before the episode airs

That's because Ash was also using his Kanto Pokémon during that Leauge, at least at the beginning.
    IMO, this just proofs my point that if Ash has any more than 5/6 Pokémon to train, he loses it.
    I didn't only mention about the time of the League, i mentioned about the time before that as well.

Plus the Johto series was 149 episodes long (minus the league part), if the writers can't properly handle 4 pokemons in that many episode, can we really expect them to handle 9 pokemons in around 100 episodes of the BW series (before the league started) (except Charizard and Snorlax none of the Kanto team was used for gym battles during Johto, which means Ash mostly used his Johto team in gym battles).

Also the reason that Ash's Unova team didn't get proper battles during the League is not because he has to many pokemons, but rather the no. of battles he had and how they were handled.

In Kanto League, he had 5 battles: all of which were 3 Vs 3 (two battles weren't shown completely).

In Johto League, he had 8 battles: 3 were 1 Vs 1 battles, the next 3 were 3 Vs 3, and the last 2 were full battles.

In Hoenn League, he had 6-7 battles: 1 was 1 Vs 1 battle, the next 2-3 were 2 Vs 2 double battles (one battle was not shown so its a bit confusing), and 3 were full battles.

In Sinnoh League, he had 5 battles (not sure if there were preliminaries as they were most likely skipped): 3 were 3 Vs 3 battles, and 2 were full battles.

Now in Unova League, he had 5 battles: 1 was 1 Vs 1 battle, 2 were 2 Vs 2 (mostly skipped), 1 was 3 Vs 3 battle and 1 was a full battle.

Looking at this, except the Kanto League, were Ash didn't have a single full battles, in all the other 3 leagues, Ash had atleast 2 full battles.
    But in Unova he is only getting one. Also one battle was completely skipped and one was only shown half.

Also, during the time of Hoenn when Ash only had 5 regional pokemons, Ash fought the maximum number of battles. If the writers had used the same idea during the Unova, it would have worked much better than that time.

Ash had more pokemons at his disposal during the Sinnoh league than Unova since he used his older reserves there but still all the matches turned out good, even-though 2 battles were mostly skipped. Thats because the other 3 battles were still enjoyable.

Where as only one battle (i.e., Ash Vs Stephen) in Unova League felt enjoyable to me.

And if we count the number of match-ups shown during the Unova League, then we would see that Ash had 11 match-ups with Ash using each pokemon once except Pikachu who was used twice. Also was it really necessary for the writers to give 2 wins each to Pignite and Pikachu in the only full battle, and the rest were left dry.

If the writers had added atleast one more full battle, then all those pokemons who didn't get wins could have done better in that.

So, in all its not the problem of having too many pokemons, but rather its how the writers are planning to use them plus the number of good battles we had seen. As seen in the Unova League until now, were out of the 11 match up shown, Scraggy had one win, Krookodile and Pignite had 2 wins each and Pikachu had 3 wins. The rest no wins.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st December 2012 at 6:44 PM.

Horrible example. Piplup was not the butt monkey. He was just annoyingly in your face

No that's not enough, learning Hydro Pump was cool but it barely did anything to Hydreigon. I don't know if you actually saw the episode or just looked at the pictures but Hydreigon shrugged off each and every one of Oshawott's attacks like it was plucking it's toe nails.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    No that's not enough, learning Hydro Pump was cool but it barely did anything to Hydreigon. I don't know if you actually saw the episode or just looked at the pictures but Hydreigon shrugged off each and every one of Oshawott's attacks like it was plucking it's toe nails.
    coughtacklecough

I'm pissed that ash thought about using tackle against a Hydreigon
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Tackle? On a Hydreigon?

PFFFFTHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I cant believe that people are still bashing this episode when the world is ending right in front of their eyes... You would think even you forum nerds would care that little girls are blowing up outside your houses and millions of earthquakes are destroying places around the world. The Pokemon fandom seriously needs to get its priorities straight :/
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Page 84 of 142 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast