Page 85 of 142 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Tackle? On a Hydreigon?

PFFFFTHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    And that's a problem why? This isn't the games and the series hasn't followed the attack power rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    And that's a problem why? This isn't the games and the series hasn't followed the attack power rules.
    Ok, aiming for the horn is completely logical because its the anime and not the games.

Damn I can feel all of your guys anger on this thread.

Ok, aiming for the horn is completely logical because its the anime and not the games.

Facepalm

That was a mistake that should have been forgotten. Seriously Pokespe meets Anime brings it up and now here? Can people let it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I'm pissed that ash thought about using tackle against a Hydreigon
    well that escalated quickly

Facepalm

That was a mistake that should have been forgotten. Seriously Pokespe meets Anime brings it up and now here? Can people let it go?
    It was an example of your BS "it's the anime so game stuff doesn't matter" logic.

Facepalm

People will never let it go, despite it making perfect sense in the original series.. Metal conducts electricity and Rhydon's horn is metal, while the inside of its body surely couldn't be anything earthy (remember this is before Lightningrod).

The deluded minds of the fandom just couldn't take such logical thinking back then and that's why to this day they still b*tch and moan about it.. Same with Thunder Armor, which was easily explained by the early interpretation of Guts.

It was an example of your BS "it's the anime so game stuff doesn't matter" logic.

I did not say any BS. It's a anime, there is no logic, especially to a children's one.

I did not say any BS. It's a anime, there is no logic, especially to a children's one.
    *sigh*

You're gonna pull up that excuse? Hate to break it to ya, but that excuse just doesn't work anymore.

Then Oshawott should never forget tackle since in the anime it's such a powerful move that in dents Hydreigon.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

18583915.jpg Even Pikachu who thinks aim for the horn is Bs

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I cant believe that people are still bashing this episode when the world is ending right in front of their eyes... You would think even you forum nerds would care that little girls are blowing up outside your houses and millions of earthquakes are destroying places around the world. The Pokemon fandom seriously needs to get its priorities straight :/
    According to some recent studies the end of the world will hypothetically come in the next 2000-2500 years (since there was a misinterpretation of the Mayan calendar). So tough luck for you. :P

*sigh*

You're gonna pull up that excuse? Hate to break it to ya, but that excuse just doesn't work anymore.
    I hate when people use this excuse. That doesn't justify lackluster writing. It's possible to make good shows that appeal kids, teenagers and adults alike.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 21st December 2012 at 6:32 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Then Oshawott should never forget tackle since in the anime it's such a powerful move that in dents Hydreigon.
    Don't jinx it, please.

That aside, i really wish now that Oshawott atleast learns Copycat during the time of the Episode N. The way Riolu used it was great.

Taking that into consideration, if the writers had given it to Oshawott and made it use it against Kotetsu's Hydreigon and won the battle, i wouldn't have had any problem even with it being a 3rd stage pokemon.

I mean would that Hydreigon have been able to take on its own attacks like Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse and Tri-Attack right back at itself, i don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I cant believe that people are still bashing this episode when the world is ending right in front of their eyes... You would think even you forum nerds would care that little girls are blowing up outside your houses and millions of earthquakes are destroying places around the world. The Pokemon fandom seriously needs to get its priorities straight :/
    Are you viewing 2012 by any chance now and confusing it with the reality.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st December 2012 at 6:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    According to some recent studies the end of the world will hypothetically come in the next 2000-2500 years (since there was a misinterpretation of the Mayan calendar). So tough luck for you. :P

I hate when people use this excuse. That doesn't justify lackluster writing. It's possible to make shows that appeal kids, teenagers and adults alike.
    I wasn't making a excuse. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you automatically call it bad writing or lackluster.

Why do the writers cut League battles down to 5 since Sinnoh? It's like they keep on forgetting that the reason why we watch the Animé is so Ash can get Pokémon, to get Badges, to get to the League. I don't care about Team Plasma, especially since it's only filler battles until the new League starts.

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Why do the writers cut League battles down to 5 since Sinnoh? It's like they keep on forgetting that the reason why we watch the Animé is so Ash can get Pokémon, to get Badges, to get to the League. I don't care about Team Plasma, especially since it's only filler battles until the new League starts.
    I think the writers are following the concept of "It’s not the end that matters, but the journey", like someone mentioned previously on this forum some time back.

I wasn't making a excuse. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you automatically call it bad writing or lackluster.
    The just a kids show thing IS an excuse because you're practically bailing out on an argument about how the show is lackluster which is an OPINION.

When a lot of people think the same thing about something it means that something went wrong. Only because critics say that something is good doesn't automatically mean that is good for the customers. At the end is only a matter of opinions, of course, but you can't deny that a lot of people here don't like how this league and this match are being handled.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I think the writers are following the concept of "It’s not the end that matters, but the journey", like someone mentioned previously on this forum some time back.
    That would explain why things went so bad after AG. At least when Ash lost that League, he went to the Battle Frontier.

The just a kids show thing IS an excuse because you're practically bailing out on an argument about how the show is lackluster which is an OPINION.
    You can't state it as fact just because you don't like how Best Wishes is or Pokemon in general. And I am not bailing out of a argument over it.

You can't state it as fact just because you don't like how Best Wishes is or Pokemon in general. And I am not bailing out of a argument over it.
    I never said I didn't like Pokemon.

I never stated it as a fact, tell me when I did.

You take things too literally.

I never said I didn't like Pokemon.

I never stated it as a fact, tell me when I did.

You take things too literally.
    Then why arre you bothering me? And the thread has derailed from about the season finale to this.

Then why arre you bothering me? And the thread has derailed from about the season finale to this.
    Because you took what I said too literally.

Returning in-topic... do you think that Kotetsu will face Virgil after beating Ash? If yes, what Pokemon do you think we will see from both parts? I'm hoping for a Umbreon/Flareon/Leafeon vs Lucario match.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Because you took what I said too literally.

Can we get back on track, I don't want to get banned again.
    So.. How long before we find out the cast names of this episode.

Page 85 of 142 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast