Page 9 of 142 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 3537

Thread: Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Just saying 'in your opinion' don't prove anything. You say it's 'dissapointing' and 'medicre' then why are still watching this? It's not going to change and it's going to happen again.
    Because for some reason I constantly get my hopes up and I get excited for things because of trailers (good marketing on their part) just like I'm excited for the N episodes, so I'll keep watching. And ofcourse that doesn't prove anything, but I got nothing to prove. Since when do you need proof for opinions.

  2. #202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Just saying 'in your opinion' don't prove anything. You say it's 'dissapointing' and 'medicre' then why are still watching this? It's not going to change and it's going to happen again.
    Saying in your opinion is better than saying it like its a fact, just means he feels that not saying every one does. He can do what he likes, will you stop giving every one hell for having a different opinion than yours.

    Ontopic I hope he fights Virgil and this isn't the end of the line for Ash, even if its a quick fight. In my opinion this whole league has been rushed, two skipped battles a little rushed fight between Ash and Virgil in the top 4 would be better I guess.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 7th December 2012 at 5:11 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Guys, why are we complaining.

    At least Ash isn't losing to ubers or Eeveeloutions.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Guys, why are we complaining.

    At least Ash isn't losing to ubers or Eeveeloutions.
    juts let them go at it.. nothing can stop hero's from arguing

    well people cant complain now that he isnt losing to eeveelutions ^^ he just losing to a good trainer with great pokemon

  5. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Guys, why are we complaining.

    At least Ash isn't losing to ubers or Eeveeloutions.
    See, I wouldn't mind this if it was in the top 4. I hate seeing Ash go backwards like this if he really does loose in the top 8.

    Hero, I'm giving you a warning. If you don't stop arguing with other people and stating your opinions as facts to people are just giving opinions I'm reporting you.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 7th December 2012 at 5:15 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Alright, this league is officially the worst (well I guess it'll always be better than Ash vs Ritchie).

    Ash was kicking Kotetsu's butt in the beginning and SOMEHOW, Kotetsu turns around.

    And not to mention I'm pissed at a Lucario vs Pikachu.

    I hate you writers, so much, you do not know how to write.

    First you totally skip two rounds just so Ash vs Stephan could be Top 16, and YOU make Axew the focus of the episode, and nothing freaking happened. It really was completely and utterly pointless.

    Not to mention you screw over Bianca and to a lesser extent Trip.

    Just because you honestly believe scatterbrained Kotetsu is good enough to beat Ash?

    NO, for one thing he thought he lost his match because of how "scatterbrained". Kotetsu is just too freaking scatterbrained to be able to beat Ash. I don't care what kind of inner power Kotetsu has. This is the worst.

    Sorry writers but whoever approved your ideas, I hope he/she resigns or is fired, and you all take heavy pay cuts for this bull crap.

    Great, now Ash vs Stephan is going to be the only decent battle in the entire league.

    And Ash loses his only full battle in the league.

    Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unova >>> Kanto.


    God where the hell is Tobias when you need him? At least him beating Ash made sense.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Guys, why are we complaining.

    At least Ash isn't losing to ubers or Eeveeloutions.
    Trip and Bianca got terribly screwed over as did Virgil since we likely won't get to see his battle strategies in a full battle since his match will be rushed. We only got to see Ash have 3 battles and his team is going to suffer because Ash didn't get enough battles to show them off.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,684

    Default

    Losing to eeveelutions wouldn't even be a bad thing, why do people act like it would be? They're pretty strong Pokemon..

    Regressing to Top 8 however, after hitting the Top 4 in Sinnoh is just poor.. They've really messed up on this one..

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

    Regressing to Top 8 however, after hitting the Top 4 in Sinnoh is just poor.. They've really messed up on this one..
    Again, it just proves they need to move on without Ash. If he does lose, it goes to show keeping him this long will ultimately cause him to move backwards.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    469

    Default

    You don't know yet if Ash finishes in top8 or top4 or topwhat.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Losing to eeveelutions wouldn't even be a bad thing, why do people act like it would be? They're pretty strong Pokemon..

    Regressing to Top 8 however, after hitting the Top 4 in Sinnoh is just poor.. They've really messed up on this one..
    Yeah the Eeveelutions are strong, but a little on-sided imho. With Kotetsu there is a bit more diversity. Samurott, Hydreigon, Riolu/Lucario, Swanna. But to be fair, I really wanted to see how they would handle a battle with all the Eeveelutions though.

    Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

    • Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Losing to eeveelutions wouldn't even be a bad thing, why do people act like it would be? They're pretty strong Pokemon..

    Regressing to Top 8 however, after hitting the Top 4 in Sinnoh is just poor.. They've really messed up on this one..
    And what an insult to us fans. Ash was able to beat Paul and Katie from Hoenn in a full battle with Pikachu and Pokemon he got during the saga he faced Paul and Katie but he couldn't beat Kotetsu. I know his Unova team is considered to be weaker but it doesn't look good for Ash. I mean how could Ash beat Paul and Katie during the past Leagues and lose to Kotetsu in another.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Poke no sekai ^^
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Alright, this league is officially the worst (well I guess it'll always be better than Ash vs Ritchie).

    Ash was kicking Kotetsu's butt in the beginning and SOMEHOW, Kotetsu turns around.

    And not to mention I'm pissed at a Lucario vs Pikachu.

    I hate you writers, so much, you do not know how to write.

    First you totally skip two rounds just so Ash vs Stephan could be Top 16, and YOU make Axew the focus of the episode, and nothing freaking happened. It really was completely and utterly pointless.

    Not to mention you screw over Bianca and to a lesser extent Trip.

    Just because you honestly believe scatterbrained Kotetsu is good enough to beat Ash?

    NO, for one thing he thought he lost his match because of how "scatterbrained". Kotetsu is just too freaking scatterbrained to be able to beat Ash. I don't care what kind of inner power Kotetsu has. This is the worst.

    Sorry writers but whoever approved your ideas, I hope he/she resigns or is fired, and you all take heavy pay cuts for this bull crap.

    Great, now Ash vs Stephan is going to be the only decent battle in the entire league.

    And Ash loses his only full battle in the league.

    Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unova >>> Kanto.


    God where the hell is Tobias when you need him? At least him beating Ash made sense.
    Quoted for truth!!!
    God this is so horrible!!!!! It's like?! I don't even know what to say. They trolled Shooti, Bel and now Satoshi and for what?! Jesus Christ!


    -Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

    Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

  14. #214
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I mean how could Ash beat Paul and Katie during the past Leagues and lose to Kotetsu in another.
    He's using a different team, to begin with. It's possible he was better prepared for the previous leagues, or more concentrated, or anything.

    It's as I said: it's just like saying that a team that wins a competition one year has the obligation to win again every subsequent years.

    And guys, you're talking like he didn't even make it into the playoff rounds.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

    "Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    his team is going to suffer because Ash didn't get enough battles to show them off.
    Someone of Ash's is getting screwed over. I can guarantee.

    You know what pisses me off even more. Is that Kotetsu isn't going to win the league.

    Yeah sure let's have Ash lose to a trainer who isn't even going to win the league.

    I don't know what the hell is wrong with the writers. But Sinnoh was better than this.

    Hell as much as I hated Paul vs Barry that battle was absolutely freaking vital to the Sinnoh league over the crap their pulling in this league, in comparison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    You don't know yet if Ash finishes in top8 or top4 or topwhat.
    Um.... Zino, Ash has to lose Top 8, because VS Kotetsu is Top 8, and there's not enough time in the world for another full battle. Plus with Ash still having Snivy and Pikachu is apparently more important. How the hell can you stuff a full battle in 10 minutes even with Ash losing.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 7th December 2012 at 5:31 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  16. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Alright, this league is officially the worst (well I guess it'll always be better than Ash vs Ritchie).

    Ash was kicking Kotetsu's butt in the beginning and SOMEHOW, Kotetsu turns around.

    And not to mention I'm pissed at a Lucario vs Pikachu.

    I hate you writers, so much, you do not know how to write.

    First you totally skip two rounds just so Ash vs Stephan could be Top 16, and YOU make Axew the focus of the episode, and nothing freaking happened. It really was completely and utterly pointless.

    Not to mention you screw over Bianca and to a lesser extent Trip.

    Just because you honestly believe scatterbrained Kotetsu is good enough to beat Ash?

    NO, for one thing he thought he lost his match because of how "scatterbrained". Kotetsu is just too freaking scatterbrained to be able to beat Ash. I don't care what kind of inner power Kotetsu has. This is the worst.

    Sorry writers but whoever approved your ideas, I hope he/she resigns or is fired, and you all take heavy pay cuts for this bull crap.

    Great, now Ash vs Stephan is going to be the only decent battle in the entire league.

    And Ash loses his only full battle in the league.

    Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unova >>> Kanto.


    God where the hell is Tobias when you need him? At least him beating Ash made sense.
    Apart from the bolded, I agree with everything here.

    Personally, I thought the Kanto League had some great battles and episodes overall, the only bad part was Ash placing Top 16, but it was his first League so i don't mind.

    I'm not pissed with Lucario vs Pikachu, i'm pleased about it. All down to personal preference though really, Lucario is my favourite 4th Gen (and one of my faves overall) and I enjoy Pikachu's battles and screentime. However I know you have a major dislike to Pikachu so let's skip over the whole Pikachu debate haha.

    Finally, I wouldn't say Ash vs Stephan is the only good battle. Just because Ash will most likely lose to Kotetsu doesn't mean it's a bad battle, it looks like a great 6v6 battle to me, the only downside is that if Ash does lose he's going to place in the Top 8...

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Someone of Ash's is getting screwed over. I can guarantee.

    You know what pisses me off even more. Is that Kotetsu isn't going to win the league.

    Yeah sure let's have Ash lose to a trainer who isn't even going to win the league.

    I don't know what the hell is wrong with the writers. But Sinnoh was better than this.

    Hell as much as I hated Paul vs Barry that battle was absolutely freaking vital to the Sinnoh league over the crap their pulling in this league, in comparison.
    There is nothing wrong with the writers, but attacking them, wanting them fired, everything else you rage about, isn't going to change the fact that we don't know the full story. So I will say this nicely, take a deep breath, calm down, and think rational.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    I'm dissapointed because the writers has introduced a rival just prior to the league to be screwed over. Apart from that, the skipped rounds to do a (useless) Axew episode.

    And the two-week break, could be Pokemon (and other shows) gets low ratings in Christmas? I aren't surprised if there's for that. And I think that this episode were the (in theory) 27th December episode (perfect to start the N's arc with the new year).

    Basically, skipping only 1 round (as opposed to two), don't making the Axew episode and feature Ash vs Virgil properly. And without needing more episodes. And without Ash getting a better position in this league.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm


    Serebii, Bulbagarden

    Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

    I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.


  19. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Castelia City
    Posts
    111

    Default

    If only Ash used his Krookodile here



    Never fear, N is here!

  20. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And what an insult to us fans. Ash was able to beat Paul and Katie from Hoenn in a full battle with Pikachu and Pokemon he got during the saga he faced Paul and Katie but he couldn't beat Kotetsu. I know his Unova team is considered to be weaker but it doesn't look good for Ash. I mean how could Ash beat Paul and Katie during the past Leagues and lose to Kotetsu in another.
    In my opinion this whole Best Wishes series has been a big insult to fans and Ash himself. Not only do they bring in some of Ash's older Pokemon they belong to some one else. Charizard better be Ash's thats all I can say. I don't know what the point in adding Virgil if hes just going to fight another rival we know will never see again?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Finally, I wouldn't say Ash vs Stephan is the only good battle. Just because Ash will most likely lose to Kotetsu doesn't mean it's a bad battle, it looks like a great 6v6 battle to me, the only downside is that if Ash does lose he's going to place in the Top 8...
    I didn't mean that Ash vs Kotetsu was going to be awful, but it's hardly going to be great, since Pikachu is knocking out two Pokémon, if not three or more, and Ash loses the battle. Which is another reason why I hate Pikachu vs Lucario. One win, and then losing to Lucario would've been ideal.

    However I will agree that Ash vs Kotetsu is automatically better than Ash vs Ritchie (nothing in this world could beat that battle in terms of how crap that was).

    But it will hardly be equal or greater in terms of how awesome it will be with Ash vs Stephan. Maybe because there's no reason to screw over a Pokémon, and even if it does, it's still intense.

    I can't imagine how intense a battle where Pikachu is the only one getting wins. It's like they want to self-destruct the show.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Um.... Zino, Ash has to lose Top 8, because VS Kotetsu is Top 8, and there's not enough time in the world for another full battle. Plus with Ash still having Snivy and Pikachu is apparently more important. How the hell can you stuff a full battle in 10 minutes even with Ash losing.
    I'm just saying people here ARE SO SURE ABOUT EVERYTHING when we don't yet have proof that Ash actually loses to Kotetsu. It is a strong possibility, but that's all it is at the moment, a possibility and yet people are flipping tables over it. Maybe their match will end like after one minute and there will be another, rather quick, battle for Ash. It's not stated in stone that Ash will lose this one....

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I didn't mean that Ash vs Kotetsu was going to be awful, but it's hardly going to be great, since Pikachu is knocking out two Pokémon, if not three or more, and Ash loses the battle. Which is another reason why I hate Pikachu vs Lucario. One win, and then losing to Lucario would've been ideal.

    However I will agree that Ash vs Kotetsu is automatically better than Ash vs Ritchie (nothing in this world could beat that battle in terms of how crap that was).

    But it will hardly be equal or greater in terms of how awesome it will be with Ash vs Stephan. Maybe because there's no reason to screw over a Pokémon, and even if it does, it's still intense.

    I can't imagine how intense a battle where Pikachu is the only one getting wins. It's like they want to self-destruct the show.
    What do you mean, felt destruct the show. Why don't you calm down about children's anime.

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    I'm just saying people here ARE SO SURE ABOUT EVERYTHING when we don't yet have proof that Ash actually loses to Kotetsu. It is a strong possibility, but that's all it is at the moment, a possibility and yet people are flipping tables over it. Maybe their match will end like after one minute and there will be another, rather quick, battle for Ash. It's not stated in stone that Ash will lose this one....
    Just explain to me how a full battle (even one Ash loses) can fit in 10 minutes on top of everything else (like closing ceremonies)?

    Ash vs Tobias, was a full episode, and Ash lost that battle 6-2 and this battle took place in the beginning of the episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Umm guys, if you look carefully about at the video e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYY-13oDeMA , you found out that its obvious that Koketsu will beat Ash if not how come Hydreigon is vsing Virgil's eevee in one scene... The hydreigon is definitely from Koketsu and hence it will battle with Virgil in the end =/...

    On a side note: I thought ash will have a chance to befreind a riolu but nevermind

Page 9 of 142 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •