Quote Originally Posted by lucario750 View Post
    why did ash snivy didn't use atract on riolu
    because she doesn't need to use it every fight

To spice up Snivy's battles for once.

Because it would be a cheap win. And i kinda mad that Unfezant stays getting it's but whoop or being completely useless. :/

Seriously, the duo of Ash's Charizard and Infernape would win against Ash's QF lineup.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Because using attract is the cheapest possible move to use on anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    Afraid of Copycat Attract ?
    like he smart enough to do that

atract would hit before he copy it anyways

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    why would you care you dont even like cameron
    Last edited by lucario750; 23rd December 2012 at 5:57 PM.

Cheap, even when it fails more than it succeeds? Even when Attract would work, it's been countered/overcame by Pokemon like Trip's Servine and Shamus's Emboar. And lastly, sure, it can be cheap when it succeeds, but wouldn't anybody spam Attract if it helps them win battles? I don't see why you could complain about how cheap a move is when you, me, or anyone else would undoubtedly resort to the same tactics.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Cheap, even when it fails more than it succeeds? Even when Attract would work, it's been countered/overcame by Pokemon like Trip's Servine and Shamus's Emboar. And lastly, sure, it can be cheap when it succeeds, but wouldn't anybody spam Attract if it helps them win battles? I don't see why you could complain about how cheap a move is when you, me, or anyone else would undoubtedly resort to the same tactics.
    I have, the fun I made with Swoobat.

It's just really hard to believe that the only Pokemon that gets wins this league are Pikachu, Krookodile, and Pignite. Scraggy got some throwaway battle. Snivy pushed Riolu to nearly fainting, before he evolved...but other than that everything get's screwed. Really it doesn't really seem the writers gave a **** this league lol.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 23rd December 2012 at 6:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    It's just really hard to believe that the only Pokemon that gets wins this league are Pikachu, Krookodile, and Pignite. Scraggy got some throwaway battle. Snivy pushed Riolu to nearly fainting, before he evolved...but other than that everything get's screwed. Really it doesn't really seem the writers gave a **** this league lol.
    I know. I hope they don't think we're satisfied with these "Ash having off screen wins" in the top 64 and top 32 sans Scraggy smh. It really pisses me off that they avoid a 2vs 2 battle and maybe another one sans scraggy? It could have been a moment for some of the other pokemon to get good battles instead of this 6 vs 6 we're watching.

Even the way the pokemon looked on the 6 vs 6 thing looked so cheap lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Yeah but if it makes you feel better they skipped 2 rounds so your precious oshawott and snivy could have won there.

Yeah but if it makes you feel better they skipped 2 rounds so your precious oshawott and snivy could have won there.
    This is exactly why this league is so annoying though. The fact that only three battles are shown for Ash. They should have just shown the two other battles. I feel like they could have even squeezed them to 1.5 episodes, and have an opportunity to have some filler esque/plot vibes to balance it out.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

When they're battling, Ash seems like an experienced trainer next to Kotetsu. Something tells me that Pikachu and Lucario are gonna draw, Kotetsu. I am hoping that Ash wins against Kotetsu, and then they can show the last Pokémon of Ash Vs Virgil(?) quickly.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Whent hey're battling, Ash seems like an experienced trainer next to Kotetsu. Something tells me that Pikachu and Lucario are gonna draw, but I really wish Ash doesn't lose to Kotetsu. I am really hoping that Ash wins against Kotetsu, and then they can show the last Pokémon of Ash Vs Virgil(?) quickly.
    I would totally understand if Ash lost here against another trainer far more likeable in personality and strategies than Cameron, but not this keet. He mustn't lose to Cameron, even if he got lucky and Riolu evolved so conveniently during the league... Geez, that proves Riolu didn't like him too much.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Not even really a huge fan of either of them. It's just like the writers couldn't be bothered to make good battles for Ash's over-crowded team. Well technically, they could have if they actually put effort into the league and showed more battles.

There wasn't much thought put into these league battles at all either.

I bet if that filler wasn't there, this league wouldn't be so big of a trainwreck.

Like I said, you know the writers gave up when some tard gets better treatment then Ash -_-.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 23rd December 2012 at 7:53 PM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Not even really a huge fan of either of them. It's just like the writers couldn't be bothered to make good battles for Ash's over-crowded team. Well technically, they could have if they actually put effort into the league and showed more battles.

There wasn't much thought put into these league battles at all either.
    That's the ironic/hilarious part. Ash reached QF with 6 Pokemon in Hoenn without using any reserves. Two regions later, he has 10 Pokemon in rotation and he isn't advancing any farther.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Do we know who wins the battle? Don't answer me with your speculations, only if there's a confirmed answer.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Do we know who wins the battle? Don't answer me with your speculations, only if there's a confirmed answer.
    No, there's no confirmation yet.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

There is, for now, no information who wins.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Well, we don't really need confirmation to know that Ash loses to Cameron. It's already been so heavily implied that it's silly to expect a different outcome imo. If we're lucky we'll see Virgil's Eevee drag Cameron's Lucario through filth. That would redeem some of the garbage that we've had to endure for the past month or so. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Well, we don't really need confirmation to know that Ash loses to Cameron. It's already been so heavily implied that it's silly to expect a different outcome imo. If we're lucky we'll see Virgil's Eevee drag Cameron's Lucario through filth. That would redeem some of the garbage that we've had to endure for the past month or so. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    This is pretty accurate lol. Eevee needs to pwn that damn Lucario into the ground <.<
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Or just any of his Eeveelutions for that matter Kira and Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Or just any of his Eeveelutions for that matter Kira and Robert.
    No Eevee. It needs to be someone that Lucario should be able to beat with his eyes closed so it is more humiliating.

Page 92 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast