Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scenes In Movie Teasers That Aren't Shown In The Movie Itself

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    There's no link to anything more substantial (just this), I took this one single screenshot from my DVD upon your request.
    Ah fair enough, thanks man. If it isn't too much hassle (and considering you're able to do it in the first place), could you provide links to the early teasers of all the Movies?

I've seen the 1st, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th, but it'd be nice to see them all in a collectional post for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Ah fair enough, thanks man. If it isn't too much hassle (and considering you're able to do it in the first place), could you provide links to the early teasers of all the Movies?
    That'd involve taking said screenshots first. Also, each movie has multiple early trailers, so that'd involve in-depth documentation of 60+ tailers, many of them over a minute long... yeah, it'd be a bit too much of a hassle, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I remember a scene from the Giritina and Shaymin movie. Ash was standing on this cliff overlooking some flowers with a tornado made of water that was being surrounded by flower petals...Yeah, I remember watching that movie looking for that specific scene- never saw it :/
    That water tornado was also in the Darkrai movie's early trailer. It was a motif used in the early trailers for both the tenth and eleventh films before finally getting used in the Arceus movie.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123