Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will be the end of the saga?

Default What will be the end of the saga?

So, we know that at the every saga ands with the league (Indigo league, Orange league, Johto league, Hoenn league, Battle Pyramid and Sinnoh league).
    But now, the Unova league is over and the saga is still going on. What would you think will be the end of the saga that will have as much impact as the league? What epic end can replace this?

This saga can't end with nothing special. The league shows Ash's progress from the very beginning of the saga until the end. What can shows that instead of the league?
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

A huge Battle Royal maybe?
    Zekrom, Reshiram & Kyurem. Since they are all tied in with the new Episode of N thingy. N has a bond with Reshiram, while Ash starts to bond with Zekrom with the help of Charizard. At the end of the saga Reshiram will be absorbed by Plasma's Kyurem and Ash will command Zekrom to set Reshiram free.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.

Well, I think it should end with the Genesect plot, and the movie could serve as the end of said plot.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

Hopefully it ends in a tournament where Ash gets revenge on Kotetsu

Never fear, N is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Well, I think it should end with the Genesect plot, and the movie could serve as the end of said plot.
    Plotwise I agree with this.

If you mean something like vs. Tobias, vs. Harrison or vs. Brandon, Benga seems like a fine enough idea.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I want it to end with a tournament myself only this time with Ash winning, to me that'd be the best way for Best Wishes to end.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

it will be Ash vs N! Ash will struggle to defeat N and will succeed at the very end of their Unova journey!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Best Wishes doesn't necessarily have to end with a league to end well. There was the Battle Frontier saga during AG, culminating with Ash's battle versus Brandon. Maybe Best Wishes ends with the World Tournament, or in a battle against N.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    Best Wishes doesn't necessarily have to end with a league to end well. There was the Battle Frontier saga during AG, culminating with Ash's battle versus Brandon. Maybe Best Wishes ends with the World Tournament, or in a battle against N.
    Yeah, but Ash's battle against Brandon was the last battle of his Battle Frontier journey. Unless the writers makes a tournament during this saga, I can't see what the will be the climax of this whole saga.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Yeah, but Ash's battle against Brandon was the last battle of his Battle Frontier journey. Unless the writers makes a tournament during this saga, I can't see what the will be the climax of this whole saga.
    There's always the Black Tower culminating in a climatic battle against Benga.

Or maybe the climax is the final battle against N or Ghetsis or Colress.

Or maybe it's the end of the Genesect plot.

There are some good options.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

Ash losing the world cup to stephan.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

^lol

I'm thinking about White Tree or.. what is it in B2 version, Black tower or something.
    I could see Ash challenging that and winning. (If they work that way, haven't reached them yet, so I actually don't know well)

I hope it will end with the reveal that Pierce was Tobias all along. He returns and conquers the universe with Arceus.

More humiliation of Ash !
    You may think that anyway more worst can happen to Ash after this league but I guess writer are planning to prove you wrong .
    That what they actually spend their time into !

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    it will be Ash vs N! Ash will struggle to defeat N and will succeed at the very end of their Unova journey!
    That would be cool. I'd prefer Ash actually wins and not gets owned by N. That would kind of...really suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Sorry but N shouldn't get humiliated like Ash.
    After this League , Anyone who lose to Ash will seem even lamer then Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    ^lol

I'm thinking about White Tree or.. what is it in B2 version, Black tower or something.
    I could see Ash challenging that and winning. (If they work that way, haven't reached them yet, so I actually don't know well)
    Black Tower / White Tree… I can see that, honestly. And the last opponent could be Benga and then he'll win a Shiny Gible that will be given to Iris as a goodbye gift. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

A World Tournament with people like the elite 4 entering and past gym leaders give Ash like 10 fights that would be awesome so awesome the writers could never thing of something like that.

Hey what about Team Rocket? What might happen to Team Rocket if they and Giovonni & Dr. Zager return in Season N? Are the writers still going to finish Team Rocket in Season N?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

The downfall of Team Plasma. I wouldn't mind seeing a Ash/N team up.

Ash suffering something even worst then he humiliation in Unova League.
    That what bound to happen .

Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    A World Tournament with people like the elite 4 entering and past gym leaders give Ash like 10 fights that would be awesome so awesome the writers could never thing of something like that.
    That's the most stupid idea !
    Making Ash participate in Actual ''World Tournament'' and win after his pathetic defect in Unova League , There is nothing more stupider then that.
    Its like insulting both PWT and E4 !

To be honest, perfect ending for Best Wishes would be an episode focusing solely on Ash, Iris and Cilan.

I'd just love to see a sweet, emotional and bittersweet episode to end this saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    To be honest, perfect ending for Best Wishes would be an episode focusing solely on Ash, Iris and Cilan.

I'd just love to see a sweet, emotional and bittersweet episode to end this saga.
    They can't have a 30 min farewell. I do want to see each character return to its home and see the reaction, like, Ash comes with Cilan back to Striaton City and meet again with Chili and Cress.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    They can't have a 30 min farewell. I do want to see each character return to its home and see the reaction, like, Ash comes with Cilan back to Striaton City and meet again with Chili and Cress.
    Well, every episode has its plot.

This one could have Ash, Iris and Cilan in a triple battle? :O

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Ash suffering something even worst then he humiliation in Unova League.
    That what bound to happen .

That's the most stupid idea !
    Making Ash participate in Actual ''World Tournament'' and win after his pathetic defect in Unova League , There is nothing more stupider then that.
    Its like insulting both PWT and E4 !
    Can't say that for sure Vodor. Don't think you know everything the writers have planned for the rest of the Unova saga, because you just might like it in the end.

To be honest, I'll agree with Janovy on how the saga should end. A nice emotional ending with possible goodbyes and departures. But what I would like is if Iris and Cilan decided to stay with Ash for the next saga. It would be kind of like Ash with Misty and Brock, and that's what I think the writers aiming for in this saga. So, let's see what it'll be like.

P.S. *sends out Hydreigon* Price, Tri Attack!

Price: Got it! *shocks, burns, and freezes Vodor* Hopefully that's the end of that pest...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast