Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What will be the end of the saga?

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    To be honest, I'll agree with Janovy on how the saga should end. A nice emotional ending with possible goodbyes and departures. But what I would like is if Iris and Cilan decided to stay with Ash for the next saga. It would be kind of like Ash with Misty and Brock, and that's what I think the writers aiming for in this saga. So, let's see what it'll be like.
    Very unlikely. Misty didn't go through any "saga", she only stayed for the original series, which comprised Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.

So, unless the next region is announced to still be part of the Best Wishes series, you can't compare the situations.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Very unlikely. Misty didn't go through any "saga", she only stayed for the original series, which comprised Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.

So, unless the next region is announced to still be part of the Best Wishes series, you can't compare the situations.
    Oh, my bad. I meant going into the next generation together. I never realized all those journeys were all part of one series. Still though, I'd like the idea of Iris and Cilan sticking around more during the next saga. Hopefully the writers are taking a new path in order to make them more enjoyable for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    To be honest, perfect ending for Best Wishes would be an episode focusing solely on Ash, Iris and Cilan.

I'd just love to see a sweet, emotional and bittersweet episode to end this saga.
    I'd like that.

maybe include a goodbye battle between Axew & Scraggy

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'd like that.

maybe include a goodbye battle between Axew & Scraggy
    Where they both evolve, perhaps?

....and now, her story begins.

Where they both evolve, perhaps?
    that could work. both evolve and then maybe tie

Probably the end of Team Plasma, but it'll be really rushed and done wrong. I can see Team Rocket fading out as well, only to reappear in the next saga. I hope Ash at least reconsiders his goals in life, but I doubt it. He'll decide to leave to another region and continue his repetitive pattern. Oh well, maybe we'll see Misty or some other important character from Ash's past when he goes to Pallet Town.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that could work. both evolve and then maybe tie
    I.....I would love this. But I know it will never happen. Well a scraggy evolution probably won't happen. But I can see Axew evolving right before Iris parts ways with Ash. I hope scraggy goes with Ash on his next journey. Kind of like Aipom did when Ash went to sinnoh.

My dream episode for best wishes to end on is Ghetsis and Colress vs Ash and N. But I know it's to much to ask.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

To be honest, perfect ending for Best Wishes would be an episode focusing solely on Ash, Iris and Cilan.

I'd just love to see a sweet, emotional and bittersweet episode to end this saga.
    That would be nice, hopefully some good, emotional moments will happen too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Probably we will have a ep focusing on the three and then ending with Ash's flashbacks of all his journey in all the regions his been in. But like others have said, a sad bittersweet last episode would be a nice close to everything.

I don't see it ending with a final showdown between Ash and N. N is supposed to be a huge threat to the very existence of the Pokemon world, he should be in the same league as Cynthia and Alder, putting him on the same level as Ash would undermine his credibility as a villain.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    I don't see it ending with a final showdown between Ash and N. N is supposed to be a huge threat to the very existence of the Pokemon world, he should be in the same league as Cynthia and Alder, putting him on the same level as Ash would undermine his credibility as a villain.
    Both the orange islands and the battle frontier portray Ash with champion like strength. Ash is a strong as the writers need him to be. He has been very strong in the other filler arcs like the battle frontier so what's to say he won't be strong here? Especially with his charizard, which is one of his strongest pokemon.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Both the orange islands and the battle frontier portray Ash with champion like strength. Ash is a strong as the writers need him to be. He has been very strong in the other filler arcs like the battle frontier so what's to say he won't be strong here? Especially with his charizard, which is one of his strongest pokemon.
    My point is that it's hard to see N as a legitimate threat to the whole world when he can be matched by Ash, because what's stopping someone like Alder from wiping the floor with him?
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

I hope this isn't a stupid question but would it be too far fetched if a senior cup world tournament happened? because I think that would make up for the "bad writing" and semi-rushed plot of best wishes overall. especially if it's ANYTHING like the games where gym leaders all over the Pokemon world come and compete. maybe this could even be used as a transition to X and Y, like bringing in maybe a new gym leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I hope this isn't a stupid question but would it be too far fetched if a senior cup world tournament happened? because I think that would make up for the "bad writing" and semi-rushed plot of best wishes overall. especially if it's ANYTHING like the games where gym leaders all over the Pokemon world come and compete. maybe this could even be used as a transition to X and Y, like bringing in maybe a new gym leader
    I hope not, I don't think it would fit in the N series tbh. Hopefully the N series can kind of save this series for me if it is plot driven

well of course the n series would have to use it's own plot from beginning to end. but I meant like as the culmination of the saga. like literally the last 4 or 5 episodes of BW could take place at the tournament, after the N and genesect comes to a close. does that make sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    well of course the n series would have to use it's own plot from beginning to end. but I meant like as the culmination of the saga. like literally the last 4 or 5 episodes of BW could take place at the tournament, after the N and genesect comes to a close. does that make sense?
    Maybe, I guess we'll see though. It'll probably be another Don tournament or junior cup though, I don't think we'll be seeing any past gym leaders or character return.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12