Thread: Operation: 10th LEGIHACK

Default Operation: 10th LEGIHACK

I am playing 3rd gen Pokemon (emerald) and am reaching my limits. However, I did not start playing until after all the events had passed, save the 10th anniversary mew i have. Since i have started playing, i have had a hack free policy, but Ive started thinking of loopholes to my own rules. Its essentially hacking without cheating. Since all "legit" 10th anniversary Pokemon are hacked into a cartridge by Nintendo, and then traded off at the events, is there a way to do this yourself? Im looking for ways to do one of the following, specifically for the 10th anniversary Pokemon:

1. Download Action Replay codes for these Pokemon hack into a second game, and trade to my game

2. Download a game save file with these Pokemon in it, put them onto my flash cart, and trade to my actual emerald

3. Find a Pokemon editor to create identical ones based off the info i have gained online

Does anybody know how i would go about doing this?

thanks to pantomine at blazegirls shop for the team pose and Redd Floxy for animation.
    Do the ditto dance!

Please read the forum rules. We do not allow this discussion anywhere on this forum. Shutting
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)