Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: B/W vs B/W 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Moment23 View Post
    Hey not sure where to post this question but i'll try here. After I beat black 2 can I restart and play through on the challenge mode setting from the start? Or is challenge mode only for post game fights? I don't have anyone to do in person challenge mode transfer.
    CM is only available in Black 2 as postgame unless you have another copy of Black 2 as you lose the key when you start a new game. You could also get a copy of White 2 and play CM on it by sending over the key, but for it to be on Black 2 from the start, you will need another copy.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

BW2 was better it had more Pokemon variety and better post game
    Pokemon W:
    Pokemon W2:

PokémonSean

Quote Originally Posted by Moment23 View Post
    Hey not sure where to post this question but i'll try here. After I beat black 2 can I restart and play through on the challenge mode setting from the start? Or is challenge mode only for post game fights? I don't have anyone to do in person challenge mode transfer.
    Probably try the Black 2 and White 2 Question Thread. they'll answer your question!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I like BW2 more, but the Plasmastory is better in BW. In BW2, it isn't original anymore.

Both. I felt that black/white was one of the best, with its innovations and story

Bw2 just for the sheer size of the game, and the new extras.
    (Do you wish to use another repel? )

Honestly, both are amazing games. But if i had to chose, i would pick BW2.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I like Black 2 more because there is alot more stuff to do. There is also the Therian formes

In my opinion (and a lot of others', as I've noticed), BW had the better story, and B2W2 had the better everything else.

I enjoyed BW1 , it was a great game . BW2 was somehow not the thing that i wanted but was great too.

Black ID
    0175 - 7289 - 0552
    PPM

First Iranian Pokemon Group
    \m/ I'll DIE FOR METAL \m/
    The Real Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    In my opinion (and a lot of others', as I've noticed), BW had the better story, and B2W2 had the better everything else.
    i will echo everyone else.
    although i expected a bit more bang for the buck with BW2
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Bw2 are far better, due to old pokemon, new features like medals, new locations and loads of legendaries, bw had a good story though, its up to you.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Black 1, though it's mostly the story. Black 2 patched up a lot of things that Black 1 didn't have (lack of side stuff, though that's expected from the first game, lack of 3-on-3 battles, boring region), but I enjoyed Black 1 a lot more. Maybe I just set my standards a lot higher.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

both are good games.

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

Black 2 & White 2 dominate the original... Except I personally prefer the characters in Black & White to it's sequel & Prefer the original Team Plasma theme too.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Get B/W first, then if you liked it get B/W 2!
    Looking for a shiny pokemon. I will find any pokemon for it. Except for main legendaries....
    -

Honestly, I love BW, but BW2 just has more content, and just more to do. But get BW first.

Typically I prefer the special edition versions to the first installments, due to the massive addition of features they omit from the initial releases. In 5th-gen's case, the special edition versions are also sequels, which expand upon the story told in part one. As far as story is concerned, I think BW1 and BW2 both had great plots, but for me, the deciding factor has gotta be the shiny new features. Even though I did indeed get all four games, I really do enjoy BW2 much more than I do BW1.

This 1 is a bit conflicted for me. In terms of actual story and presentation I prefer the original B/W. Its probably the 1st Pokemon where I actually felt invested in a story. Though in terms of content obviously B/W2 got this 1 beat.

That depends. Are you concerned with plot and story development, or overall content?

B/W was completely superior in the former, where you had a long, branching plot that extended through the elite 4, while in B/W2, the entire plot develops and concurs after the 7th gym.

B/W2, however, has ultimately more content, and just proves to be more fun, extensive, and rewarding if you give it a lot of time. That in mind, I recommend B/W2.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Long story short, B/W2 needs B/W storyline, so if you don't get the first games, at least familiarize yourself with the storyline.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

BW2 Are fantastic games. One of the best in my opinion. The diversity of pokemon is also a very good thing. The added areas are fantastic.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

BW1 and BW2 are both very excellent games with great storylines and postgame adventures and such. I'll have to give the edge to BW2, because it introduced new areas (Reversal Moountain, Castelia Sewers, new towns/cities.) Also, they gave you the ability to catch the legendaries from other reigons (Lati0s/@s, Heatran, tell me if I missed any) Also, what was amazing is being able to fuse Kyurem with Reshiram/Zekrom to get Kyu-B/W. Also, what I think was the best of BW2 is the Habitat List, which makes it easier to fill up your Pokedex based on what Pokemon were in which areas. All in all, BW2 were amazing games, and I hope Gen IV doesn't disappoint us.

BW2 had a breath of fresh air for new Pokemon and old ones. Even the Gym Leaders and Champions showed up from previous games.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I'm not really sure... I say get both of them, first the originals and then BW2 if you liked BW.

I would definitely recommend the originals. BW2 has very little original content, and most of the developments were made in the original gen 5 games. BW2 just pretties everything up.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

It's unfair to compare bw to bw2. BW2 is good only when taken in conjunction with BW. It fixed a lot of probs that unova had in BW. But, on it's own, it's OK. But, when played after bw, it is really good.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast