Page 32 of 168 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 4194

Thread: Creamery Command

  1. #776
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Opponent's Serebii name:00swms
    Your rank:Mint
    Opponent’s rank:chocolate
    Win/Lose/Draw:Win
    Notes:GG
    Wins in current rank: 24/10
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 15th February 2013 at 1:44 AM.


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  2. #777
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Opponent's Serebii name:Grassmaster411
    Your rank:Mint
    Opponent’s rank:Chocolate
    Win/Lose/Draw:Win
    Notes:GG
    Wins in current rank:6/10

  3. #778
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dinotopia
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Opponents Serebii Name: Aquaclaw11
    Your Rank: Chocolate:
    Win/lose/draw: lose
    Notes: GG
    Wins in current rank: 2/10


    Opponents Serebii Name: Aquaclaw11
    Your Rank: Chocolate:
    Win/lose/draw: Win
    Notes: GG
    Wins in current rank: 3/10


    Opponents Serebii Name: Aquaclaw11
    Your Rank: Chocolate:
    Win/lose/draw: lose
    Notes: GG
    Wins in current rank: 3/10
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:



    Credit to Forever and Again art shop

    Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

  4. #779
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    Serebii Username: irock245
    B/W Friend Code: i has no internetz
    PO/PS Name: Subject to Change
    Reason for joining: Elite told me to and who am I to not listen
    Competitive Battling Experience: How the heck should I know, I havent battled in a while
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Moose Tracks.
    Referred by: Elite

    I'm waiting for a new laptop that supports PO and PS so I will be pretty inactive on here until I get a new one
    Oh good flavor, I like moose tracks. Whoever wins the RU tour, make moose tracks the new flavor. Also high irock

  5. #780
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Yonkers
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Opponent's Serebii name: 00swms
    Your rank: Strawberry
    Opponent’s rank: Chocolate
    Win/Lose/Draw: Win
    Notes: gg
    Wins in current rank: 1/10

    GodDamnZilla

  6. #781
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    @TMS Rolo> Moose tracks


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  7. #782
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    Serebii Username: irock245
    B/W Friend Code: i has no internetz
    PO/PS Name: Subject to Change
    Reason for joining: Elite told me to and who am I to not listen
    Competitive Battling Experience: How the heck should I know, I havent battled in a while
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Moose Tracks.
    Referred by: Elite

    I'm waiting for a new laptop that supports PO and PS so I will be pretty inactive on here until I get a new one
    Welcome to the clan guild, bud. Hope you enjoy your time with us.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  8. #783
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    activity posteh

    just school, school here and more school over there...

    busy, though, been trying to be more active but i cant :c

  9. #784
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post

    The next tournament will be standard BW2 RU. The only twist is that it will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION. This means that you will need to lose 2 separate matches in order to be eliminated.

    Table of Contents
    Conditions
    Rules
    Banned Members
    Joining
    Participants
    Prizes

    Conditions
    - This Tournament will be PO/PS only.
    - Each Round will go for one week, so members have a week to complete their battles.
    - Double Elimination Tournament with a battle to determine third place.
    - There will be no maximum number of participants. There will, however, be an 8 player MINIMUM.
    - All Tournament battles WILL count for clan records.
    - It is up to you to get your match done. I will not pm you telling you when each round is up.

    Rules
    - All battles will be RU. All standard Smogon clauses & bans apply.
    - Battles are BEST OF 3. NOT 1, NOT 5, 3. NO EXCEPTIONS

    Banned Members
    The following members are not allowed to participate in this tournament because of their inability to complete matches in the last tournament:
    Shadeown
    Vivaea

    Joining
    To join the tournament, please post the following form as a reply to the clan tournament thread, found at http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nd-Tournaments . Applications posted here will not be approved.

    Code:
    BW2 RU Tournament Signup Form
    Serebii Username:
    Timezone: (GMT format)
    Participants
    This section will be filled when we get some participants

    Prizes
    All Participants get 100 cones for Joining.
    Winner: 2000 Cones & an automatic Rank-Up & choose a new flavor for a new rank!
    Runner Up: 1000 Cones & an automatic Rank-Up
    Third Place: 500 Cones
    Fourth Place: 250 Cones

    The signup phase will last 1 full week. It will end at 12:01 AM GMT -5 next Monday, February 18th.
    Reposting this for anyone who's missed it. Remember, you have to sign up on the tournament thread, not on this thread.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  10. #785
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Serebii Username: Meliekpi
    B/W Friend Code: in sig (not up to date)
    PO/PS Name: Meliekpi
    Reason for joining: Elite and KotS are needy
    Competitive Battling Experience: idk ,been in war teams. Ask elite
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Mango
    Referred by: Elite~

    Wont be able to battle until monday-ish. might be able to go on xat occasionally
    4th gen FC: 2408 3429 9011
    BW FC: 3568 3503 5142
    3DS FC: 1220-6627-2913

  11. #786
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meliekpi View Post
    Serebii Username: Meliekpi
    B/W Friend Code: in sig (not up to date)
    PO/PS Name: Meliekpi
    Reason for joining: Elite and KotS are needy
    Competitive Battling Experience: idk ,been in war teams. Ask elite
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Mango
    Referred by: Elite~

    Wont be able to battle until monday-ish. might be able to go on xat occasionally
    Welcome to creamery command. Once you can battle again, get a t eat battle done so you can get out of Lactose intolerant rank.

  12. #787
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meliekpi View Post
    Serebii Username: Meliekpi
    B/W Friend Code: in sig (not up to date)
    PO/PS Name: Meliekpi
    Reason for joining: Elite and KotS are needy
    Competitive Battling Experience: idk ,been in war teams. Ask elite
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Mango
    Referred by: Elite~

    Wont be able to battle until monday-ish. might be able to go on xat occasionally
    Welcome, Pi. great to have you. Even if you can't battle, your presence is a welcome one.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  13. #788
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central USA
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Serebii Username: Yoshifan22
    B/W Friend Code: N/A
    PO/PS Name: Yosh SiliS
    Reason for joining: This clan is old as dirt, I love it.
    Competitive Battling Experience: Been playing competitive since '07.
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Nilla
    Referred by: kots

    The Moogles Are Taking Over.
    Abra * Espurr * Xatu
    Fc: 3995-6499-6579

  14. #789
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan22 View Post
    Serebii Username: Yoshifan22
    B/W Friend Code: N/A
    PO/PS Name: Yosh SiliS
    Reason for joining: This clan is old as dirt, I love it.
    Competitive Battling Experience: Been playing competitive since '07.
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Nilla
    Referred by: kots
    Welcome to Creamery Command Yoshi, come on over to xat for a test battle.

  15. #790
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan22 View Post
    Serebii Username: Yoshifan22
    B/W Friend Code: N/A
    PO/PS Name: Yosh SiliS
    Reason for joining: This clan is old as dirt, I love it.
    Competitive Battling Experience: Been playing competitive since '07.
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Nilla
    Referred by: kots
    Welcome back, old friend. Glad to have you with us once again.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  16. #791

    Default

    Yoshifan22 test battle

    Opponent's Serebii name: Yoshifan22
    Your rank: Strawberry
    Opponent’s rank: Lactose Intolerant
    Win/Lose/Draw: Win
    Notes: 4-0 win Going to him Strawberry rank. He was on par with me in terms of skill. Made some nice intelligent decisions throughout the battle.

  17. #792
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central USA
    Posts
    139

    Default

    That game gave me such a headache. It was fun though. Thanks for the test battle! It's nice to be back.

    The Moogles Are Taking Over.
    Abra * Espurr * Xatu
    Fc: 3995-6499-6579

  18. #793
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Serebii Username: Undeadturkey22
    B/W Friend Code: 2021 8957 1332
    PO/PS Name: Undeadturkey22
    Reason for joining: Wanna join a chill guild (pun intended )
    Competitive Battling Experience: Ive played amongst friends who have used serebii and all that but no high level play.
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Chocolate Vanilla Twist
    Referred by: Kingothestone

  19. #794
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadturkey22 View Post
    Serebii Username: Undeadturkey22
    B/W Friend Code: 2021 8957 1332
    PO/PS Name: Undeadturkey22
    Reason for joining: Wanna join a chill guild (pun intended )
    Competitive Battling Experience: Ive played amongst friends who have used serebii and all that but no high level play.
    Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Chocolate Vanilla Twist
    Referred by: Kingothestone

    Welcome, bud. When you can, stop by the chat room you will find a link to in my signature. From there, you can arrange a test battle and then chat/battle with other guildmembers.

    Also, if any of your buds want to join this guild or others, let them know of the opportunity. The guild section could use a nice influx of players, and the more rivalries form, whether they be in guild or across the section as a whole, is never a bad thing.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  20. #795
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    sylveon the brass pokemon.

    Credit: Sworn MetalHead

  21. #796
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    536

    Default

    I should be good for my test battle either today or sometime this weekend!


    Played Every Region. Beat Every Region. Wailord.

  22. #797
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    welcome new members


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  23. #798
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliteknight View Post
    welcome new members
    Glad to be welcomed


    Played Every Region. Beat Every Region. Wailord.

  24. #799
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,408

    Default




    Tested Zennyboiz won 6-0, You get Vanilla
    Here are your choices of userbars. Please give credits to EmeraldGoblin.



    HTML Code:
    [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?591009-Creamery-Command"][IMG] http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Vanilla1.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?591009-Creamery-Command"][IMG]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Vanilla2.png[/IMG][/URL]


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  25. #800
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliteknight View Post



    Tested Zennyboiz won 6-0, You get Vanilla
    Here are your choices of userbars. Please give credits to EmeraldGoblin.



    HTML Code:
    [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?591009-Creamery-Command"][IMG] http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Vanilla1.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?591009-Creamery-Command"][IMG]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Vanilla2.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Major lack of hindsight on my part. Thanks for the test !


    Played Every Region. Beat Every Region. Wailord.

Page 32 of 168 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •