Page 93 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4194

Thread: Creamery Command

  1. #2301
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Activity Post...
    Sorry for being so irresponsible, I guess I was busy and got "lost" for a while...

  2. #2302
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    One week left in the month. The following people need to make activity posts.

    zerofield
    C-Demo
    PoKe_aRcHeR2010
    x420 bleach it
    Marcello.
    rpryor03
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  3. #2303
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Opponent's Serebii name: Dew
    Your rank: Coffee
    Opponent’s rank: mint
    Win/Lose/Draw: Win
    Notes: haxy as ****
    Wins in current rank: 9/10


  4. #2304
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Santos, San Andreas
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Opponent's Serebii name: Dew
    Your rank: Coffee
    Opponent’s rank: mint
    Win/Lose/Draw: Win
    Notes: haxy as ****
    Wins in current rank: 9/10
    Confirming...that goomi also uses f***ing brightpowder scarf keldeo

  5. #2305
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Opponent's Serebii name: Clay
    Your rank: Coffee
    Opponent’s rank: Mint
    Win/Lose/Draw: Win
    Notes: gg, rank up time
    Wins in current rank: 10/10 lgi




    24 hours left to submit sets for the CCAT. Remember, the poke is rachi.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 23rd June 2013 at 8:11 PM.


  6. #2306
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Across the Narrow Sea
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Opponent's Serebii name: pikachu725
    Your rank:strawberrylicious
    Opponent’s rank: cotton candy
    Win/Lose/Draw: win 3-0
    Notes: ggs
    Wins in current rank: 7/10

    Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

  7. #2307
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Those who arrive, survive
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Jirachi
    Bold
    252 HP/ 252 Defence/ 4 Spd
    Leftovers
    Calm Mind/Wish/Thunder/Psystrike

    A Bulky WishCM Jirachi, works extremely well in the rain thunder gives it a great para chance and psystrike is a excellent stab move. Wish gives it a great recovery move and all works great with supporting the rest of the team.
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D


  8. #2308
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    Confirming...that goomi also uses f***ing brightpowder scarf keldeo
    Wow I haven't heard sombody call him Goomi in forever.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  9. #2309
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Wow I haven't heard sombody call him Goomi in forever.
    I am going to say this one last time. Keep your idle conversationalist comments off of the thread. This is not the first time you have put completely pointless posts here. If you want to have idle chatter, get on the xat or talk via vm or pm. If It happens again, I will have absolutely no qualms about kicking you out of Creamery Command.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  10. #2310
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Jirachi w/Leftovers
    Jolly
    - Substitute
    - Body Slam / Toxic
    - Iron Head
    - Fire Punch
    252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 Spe

    Hooray for contribution!

    (Also, lol at Kots blowing a gasket.)

    Thank you based Turpoo

  11. #2311
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Opponent's Serebii name: rachi
    Your rank: Coffee
    Opponent’s rank: Butterscotch
    Win/Lose/Draw: Win
    Notes: Kelz teh haxor strikes again
    Wins in current rank: 11/10


  12. #2312
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Here is my pretty crappy set but I igured I'd contribute.

    Pokemon: Jirachi
    Item: Leftovers
    Nature: Modest
    EV's 100 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 158 Spe
    Moves:
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Flash Cannon
    Substitute
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  13. #2313
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ger9119 View Post
    Jirachi
    Bold
    252 HP/ 252 Defence/ 4 Spd
    Leftovers
    Calm Mind/Wish/Thunder/Psystrike

    A Bulky WishCM Jirachi, works extremely well in the rain thunder gives it a great para chance and psystrike is a excellent stab move. Wish gives it a great recovery move and all works great with supporting the rest of the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    Jirachi w/Leftovers
    Jolly
    - Substitute
    - Body Slam / Toxic
    - Iron Head
    - Fire Punch
    252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 Spe

    Hooray for contribution!

    (Also, lol at Kots blowing a gasket.)
    Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Here is my pretty crappy set but I igured I'd contribute.

    Pokemon: Jirachi
    Item: Leftovers
    Nature: Modest
    EV's 100 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 158 Spe
    Moves:
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Flash Cannon
    Substitute
    the point of stabmons is to use moves outside its current movepool and make the pokemon stand out more, stop giving generic sets :/

    Credit: Sworn MetalHead

  14. #2314
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Yea im alive. Like i said im very busy with school and im leaving for college friday and hopefully i get my laptop so i can be mire active to shut Kots up

  15. #2315
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Those who arrive, survive
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Demo View Post
    Yea im alive. Like i said im very busy with school and im leaving for college friday and hopefully i get my laptop so i can be mire active to shut Kots up
    U saltly mo get that laptop to work ughhh okay,

    And EG how is my Stabmons set generic if Jirachi has Psytrike?
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D


  16. #2316
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    374

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature
    - Shift Gear
    - Iron Head
    - Heart Stamp
    - Fire Punch/Body Slam

    heart stamp has 30% flinch rate, turns into 60% with serene grace. Decision between fire punch and body slam is personal V_V
    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    for rain teams

    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Lonely Nature
    - Shift Gear
    - Ice Punch
    - Thunder
    - Iron Head
    Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    Fire punch imo because ferro. However, I just got a nice gimmicky idea that involves hypnosis on rachi. Heck, I might suggest it here:

    Jirachi @ leftovers
    serene grace
    208 spd/252 atk/48 hp
    adamant nature
    ~Hypnosis
    ~Autotomize/Shift Gear
    ~Iron Head/Heart Stamp
    ~Heart Stamp/Fire Punch/Body Slam/Thunder Wave
    Quite simply, you get to flinch stuff while it sleeps. If jirachi happens to be slower you're probably in better luck here so you'll be guarenteed 1 turn to set up autotomize (giving it +2 speed) or shift gear (obviously +1 attack and +2 speed) and then outspeed the opponent in order to flinch it to death the following turn. With sleep, the opponent has only a 50% chance of waking up each turn after turn 1 of sleep and then only a 40% chance of not flinching from iron head or heart stamp. Hynosis, however, has a meager 60% accuracy and thus makes this set gimmicky. However, it's sleep in stabmons, which in turn means you've pretty much crippled something.

    Now, the EVs are a custom set I built. 208 speed with an adamant nature allows jirachi to hit 288 speed which is one LESS than an adamant 252 speed sawsbuck (who sits at 289), thus guaranteeing the one turn of sleep on one outside of the chlorophyll variants while in the sun. (Essentially, you're one less than any other poke that has a base speed of 95. Kyurem B is probably the only other notable poke though that outspeeds it by one; however, a sub set completely ruins the hypnosis tactic.) As for your moves, you want a flinching move, preferrably iron head due to the greater base power it has over heart stamp. Your last move is up to you. Heart stamp gives you a secondary flinching move and a psychic STAB attack while fire punch 2hkos sawsbuck with no boosts. If you're really annoyed with hypnosis' accuracy or trying to respect sleep clause and still trying to flinch stuff to death, then good old fashioned paraflinch is for you, provided by thunder wave or body slam.

    Please note, I don't know if this set works or not...I'm not saying it does but with the sleep mechanics in gen 5 it seems like it just might. Essentially, with this set, sleep really IS a guarenteed kill...or close to it. Paralysis is no doubt more effective according to the math: With sleep, you're talking a 20% chance of waking up (if there's a 40% chance of not flinching, 50% of which is a the chance to wake up and attack, so .4*.5=.2) and attacking on turn 2, as compared to paralysis, where you have a 10% chance to attack (if again there's a 40% chance of not flinching, 25% of which is the chance to not be fully paralyzed, so .4*.25=.1), thus meaning that paraflinch is statistically 2 times more effective than sleep-flinch...or whatever, on the second turn of sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by jirachiuser1 View Post
    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 62 HP/ 252 Atk / 196 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Shift Gear
    - Iron Head / Heart Stamp
    - Drain Punch
    - Ice Punch / Thunder Punch

    enough speed to outspeed everything at +2, rest in HP. Use flinch move of choice. Better coverage than the standard because drain punch kos heatran without relying on flinches while also healing jirachi. ice punch for dragons and thunder punch for waters
    Quote Originally Posted by ger9119 View Post
    Jirachi
    Bold
    252 HP/ 252 Defence/ 4 Spd
    Leftovers
    Calm Mind/Wish/Thunder/Psystrike

    A Bulky WishCM Jirachi, works extremely well in the rain thunder gives it a great para chance and psystrike is a excellent stab move. Wish gives it a great recovery move and all works great with supporting the rest of the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    Jirachi w/Leftovers
    Jolly
    - Substitute
    - Body Slam / Toxic
    - Iron Head
    - Fire Punch
    252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 Spe

    Hooray for contribution!

    (Also, lol at Kots blowing a gasket.)
    Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Here is my pretty crappy set but I igured I'd contribute.

    Pokemon: Jirachi
    Item: Leftovers
    Nature: Modest
    EV's 100 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 158 Spe
    Moves:
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Flash Cannon
    Substitute

    Nominations for Jirachi sets are now closed. Since there are 7 sets, I will allow two votes again. Once again, you get a total of two votes, cannot vote for the same set twice, and may abstain one vote.

    Please keep in mind that if Trident's or Ger's set wins, we will move straight to nominations on a Politoed set, because those are made for rain teams.


  17. #2317
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Voting for EG and Rachi's sets because of the mad flinch parade that will result from either.

  18. #2318
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Across the Narrow Sea
    Posts
    152

    Default

    nominitating jirachiuser1's set and dont care about other vote

    Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

  19. #2319
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    185

    Default

    I`ll vote for EG`s and rachi`s sets. Both are good, idrc which set wins, as long as it`s one of those two.
        Spoiler:- DD stuff:



  20. #2320
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I'll vote for emeraldgoblin and rachi. And kots, just an fyi, I will be out from 6/28 through 7/6.


    RICKYPWHOWRITES on FF.net.
    rpryor03 on the advancers and bulbapedia


  21. #2321
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    voting on mine, abstaining on the other vote

    Credit: Sworn MetalHead

  22. #2322
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Those who arrive, survive
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    I vote for me and trident
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D


  23. #2323
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Off the Deep End
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Voting for dew's set because there's a long explanation so it MUST make perfect sense it's different and there are a lot of options and rachi's because honestly it makes the most sense.



        Spoiler:- credit:


  24. #2324
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    369

    Default

    i vote for myself and ger, special mention to dewhinifier cause his set can actually work but hypnosis has fking garbage accuracy :[
    Last edited by jirachiuser1; 25th June 2013 at 1:52 AM.

    ~Credits to Extroph~

  25. #2325
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Xat
    Posts
    55

    Default

    voting for jirachiuser1 and ger
    *Credits to Extroph



Page 93 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •