Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (M17)

Default Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (M17)

Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

Once upon a time, the "Great Destruction" took place, eradicating all life in the Kalos region. The Great Destruction was brought upon by Yveltal, the "Destruction Pokémon" said to rob everything of life. After destroying everything, Yveltal turned into a "Cocoon of Destruction", in which form it still sleeps today. When this Great Destruction took place, the only one rivaling Yveltal's power was Xerneas, the "Life Pokémon". Xerneas was said to bestow life to people and Pokémon. Now, the journey to meet with these two grand legendary Pokémon of the Kalos region begins...
    "Diamond Ore Country." The land where the "Jewel Pokémon" Carbink live in peace and prosperity. It is located deep underground, and no one knows its exact location. In this country, a giant diamond known as the "Sacred Diamond" can be found... For ages, the Sacred Diamond has played the role of an important energy resource, which keeps the ore country going. The only being with the power to create this type of diamond is princess Diancie herself. However, Diancie does not yet possess this power. And... time is starting to run out. The Sacred Diamond's lifespan is about to run out. When that happens, the beautiful ore country is going to perish! Having encountered Ash and Pikachu, Diancie sets out on a journey to save her country; a journey in search of the "Life Pokémon" Xerneas, seeking its sacred power.
    On their way, they get attacked by the female thief "Marilyn Flame" and the ninja thief "Ninja Riot", who seek Diancie's power to create diamonds. Diancie gets into really big trouble when the Rocket Gang gets involved as well!! However, they get saved by the mysterious father and daughter duo Algus and Miriss, who suddenly show up, and somehow manage to continue onward.
    And Diancie, who has lived her entire life as a princess, feels what friendship is for the very first time, growing a bit in the process... The group continues onwards, guided by the Fairy Aura Xerneas emits, until they eventually reach the forbidden Alearth Woods, where all life was once eradicated.

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

(Note: This thread is not for speculation. If you haven't seen the movie yourself, limit your posts to direct replies to reports from those who have.)
    Last edited by Dephender; 19th July 2014 at 8:20 AM.

Default Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (M17)

Spoiler:- MOVIE SPOILER:

Karne defeats Wikstrom EASILY
    Not surprising in the least tbh seeing as Champions are invincible and all. At least Mega Scizor was used by Wikstrom and not someone else.
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th July 2014 at 8:36 AM.

So...is the Mega Scizor not part of the villains?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So...is the Mega Scizor not part of the villains?
    It belongs to Wikstrom apparently.
    Last edited by Dephender; 19th July 2014 at 8:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pK' View Post
        Spoiler:- MOVIE SPOILER:
    Only Ash again...oh joy.

Meowstic and Pyroar are nice I guess.

Darn it diancie, if those diamonds hadn't vanished TR could have used them to get rich and abandon their asinine quest to capture pikachu....

Please note this rule:

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    (Note: This thread is not for speculation. If you haven't seen the movie yourself, limit your posts to direct replies to reports from those who have.)
    If you haven't personally seen the movie, please don't throw around unsourced statements. Also, no speculation, please. This thread will be strictly moderated to keep misinformation out.
    Last edited by Dephender; 19th July 2014 at 8:32 AM.

Newcomer here! (I can't find the Intro forums, sorry about that!) I herd about the movie and claim that Ayaka owns a Meowstic.... Silly reason to be here I know, but I never imagined a Pokemon movie getting myself hyped!

In short: I know this post may be pointless, but I just want to express that I am looking forward to see it whenever it was available for our eyes! ^^;

RP Muses | Commissions | DeviantART | My MAL | TCGO: TimerRabbit

Dogasu also posted his summary of the movie, for those who are curious.

Spoiler:- movie spoilers:

This sounds like a good movie. It may have not lived up to some of the ideas it hinted at (without dropping spoilers) but it sounds enjoyable.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

Wow, actual kiss on the cheek? In a Pokemon movie? Wow.
    What is Melody? What is "Bianca"?

Not the first time this has happened lol. Or that romance has been in the movies. :P

Sounds like a good movie overall though. Looking forward to watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Not the first time this has happened lol. Or that romance has been in the movies. :P
    Yes, but it's been a while since it happened haha. Seems like they're going back to romance. xD

It hasn't even been that long. Sheena and Kevin were in a canon relationship, and Tonio and Alice before them.

This is just the first time it's been villains.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I have a couple of question (mainly aimed to pK', but anyone who has watched the movie or have reports from watching the movie can try to answer).

Spoiler:- Movie Spoilers:
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 19th July 2014 at 10:31 AM.

I also have a question what happens to Yveltal at the end?

they even added a little romance on the marilyn and ninja riot part, i would like to say that they really try a different path this time
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I also have a question what happens to Yveltal at the end?
    I'd like to know this one also. Yveltal's the best Pokemon in this movie afterall

From the looks of it, the action in this movie is meh and Yveltal vs Xerneas doesn't even really happen. Wow, that sucks.
    I really hope the next movie will indeed feature Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre. That would be a perfect receipe for some badass action.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV

Not movie related persay, but there was no ORAS trailer with this movie? I mean, usually the games that are coming get something special from the movies.
    \
    BLAH

I don't think Yveltal's signature attack "Death Wing" is named once in the movie.
    Come on, just because it has a violent name it needs to stay unused? @_@

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Not movie related persay, but there was no ORAS trailer with this movie? I mean, usually the games that are coming get something special from the movies.
    \
    It was the E3 trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Dogasu also posted his summary of the movie, for those who are curious.

Spoiler:- movie spoilers:
    So basically, everyone gets action except the two Pokemon who we thought were going to have action together. Yveltal still gets his killing spree so that's good.

Can't wait to hear more, I wonder if Ash still lost against Ayaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It was the E3 trailer
    Huh, thanks.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    Question 1: Is Ayaka speaking in the movie at all? Dogasu doesn't remember that although he can't confirm it.
    I'm pretty sure the only sound she made was a "hmph" after the battle, when Ash fanboys over Mega Absol (or Mega Evolutions in general, rather). No words though.

Question 2: When Yveltal turn the charactrers and Pokemon into stone, what Pokemon/Character aren't turned into stone in any moments during the movie
    Apart from the protagonists and Diancie (& Xerneas, obviously), everyone gets turned into stone at some point.

Question 3: Has the atack oblivion Wing (Death Wing) being named in the movie at all?
    No.

Question 4: Has Ash seen the outfits that Serena, Eureka and Diancie are wearing in some point of the movie?
    No, he and Clemont were waiting outside the boutique.

question 5 (added): How long the movie lasts?
    No idea on this one, sorry. Isn't it 30 mins (short) + 90 mins (main feature) like last year, though?

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90
    Can't wait to hear more, I wonder if Ash still lost against Ayaka.
    Pretty sure he did. Pyroar presumably lost to Pikachu (no swirly eyes were shown, but it collapsed and in the next scene Meowstic was already battling), but Meowstic beat Froakie (I don't recall if this one was ambiguous or not) and Hawlucha lost to Mega Absol (this one was obvious, with swirly eyes and all).

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast