Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice (M15)

That oath was very cliche, but it ended the movie pretty well for Keldeo.

This wasn't a bad movie, but it was different. I say it gets my rating of 7/10. Solid; average; not bad/good.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Wait, no ending? just the credits roll? :c

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Well, it took Keldeo an hour and a half to do it, but he finally got his sword up. And it was huge.

If you mean antagonist, no. Kyurem was the antagonist.

If you mean villain, yes. Kyurem wasn't evil.
    Oh I see well I'm glad they didn't do the whole human antagonist controlling legendary Pokemon thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    "We heard you through the ice" What?
    If rampaging Pokemon like Dragonite can shatter ice from within, it shouldn't come as a surprise that they can also hear anything happening outside.

I liked the movie only because the main trio (specifically Ash) didn't have such a very important role in the end. It was entirely based on Keldeo and his quest to pass the "surprise" test from Kyurem. This movie ranks a little higher than the Reshiram and Zekrom movie to me.

GEEZ, I just realized Kyurem is technically right around the corner of San Francisco-esque city of the movie itself.

This movie was actually a lot better than the last one that I saw. Initially, I hated Keldeo's voice, but my ears eventually did get used to it. I kinda thought Keldeo's flashbacks of Iris and Cilan telling him their plan was unnecessary since it pretty much went without saying. I also thought Kyurem was cool (no pun intended) and I have to admit that towards the end, I had thought he turned into black AND white Kyurem. My eyes played tricks on me.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Got the VA list from the credits, for all interested.

Names cut off at the bottom are Emily Jenness (Dawn, Unova Jenny, Matori) and Tom Wayland.

"Poe was the first writer to write about main characters who were bad guys or who were mad guys, and those are some of my favorite stories."
    -Stephen King

I write odd slice of life stories about Team Rocket. If that's your thing, give them a look:

Alpha Male- behind every friendship is a story. Perspective contest fourth place winner.
    Secretary- A short and cynical tale of paperwork and sadism
    Survival- A novella about the unbreakable bonds between one man and his feline friend. 2011 Pokemon Big Bang story.

The best thing this movie had going for it was the action and art. There was almost no story to speak of and the morals were cliche and forced even for this series.

I won't rank it worse than the Manaphy and first Celebi movies, but I really am hard pressed to find things to give this a positive review on.

I hope the Genesect movie is better.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    Well... The Movie started out ok but as it when on it just got kind of dull... Still... It's nice to see Virizion having a nice feminie voice to comfirm that it is indeed female also Keldeo is the closest Pokemon comes to My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I wonder if one was inspired from the other design wise. But.... Zoroark is still the sexiest Unova Pokemon I still remember her arms, her legs, and of course.... Her lush furry body... She don't need an illusion to hide that beauty.
    That confirms nothing.

Jessie's Yanmega had the deepest voice ever.

And it was female.

That reminds me. Team Rocket didn't even appear in this movie. Aside from a small appearance of James at the cliff overlooking the train and Jessie appearing inside a cable train before Kyurem froze the water in front of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That reminds me. Team Rocket didn't even appear in this movie. Aside from a small appearance of James at the cliff overlooking the train and Jessie appearing inside a cable train before Kyurem froze the water in front of the city.
    Yeah. What was up with that?

Smile Keldeo vs Kyurem

Well, I did enjoy this movie a lot better than the Victini one which eventually got boring. The beginning to this movie was exciting, but that was just me.

Ok!! So I really like this movie...!!

The animation was awesome...the Ash riding Boldore on the ice was epic!!

Love Kyurem voice!!! And Keldeo's too!!!

Btw- When Kyurem froze the abandoned mine and Cilan said "It look like an Ice castle" look more like a dragon!!

Final - I freaking love the lesson in the movie "If you lie the evil ice dragon will kill you"

I felt like it was kinda short.
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Decent movie. It was better than I thought it was going to be, which is good.

Liked
    - Keldeo and Kyurem's voices.
    - Animation.
    - Iris and Cilan each having personalized roles. Usually the sidekicks don't get to do much. Not this time.
    - The chase scenes through the city.
    - The settings. They weren't as in-depth as some other past locations, but the abandoned mine and Rochelle City were cool.
    - Music. Nice to hear the full Rival Destinies theme. Kyurem's Mine OST was amazing.
    - Kyurem and Keldeo's final battle.

Disliked
    - Virizion's voice. Not because it was female, but because it lacked any emotion.
    - The plot. It was pretty bare bones, but I guess it was solely to highlight the moral of the movie.
    - No ending song. That's one of my favourite things about Pokemon movies.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

The movie was a lot better than I thought it'd be. Pokemon USA's getting better at the voice acting, but some of the lines still irked me, and for the legendaries to be called 'Sword of Justice'...doesn't really make sense to me, but maybe going by their other title, sacred swordsmen, would call for angry religious people? I seriously don't know. And...did anyone else notice the telepic voices that the Pokemon produced didn't echo this time? I don't think the Japanese version did, either. Not that big an issue; just thought I'd point it out. Animation was nice, and I loved the soundtrack.
    Last edited by Platina2000; 9th December 2012 at 5:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    - No ending song. That's one of my favourite things about Pokemon movies.
    The title of the song is It's Always Inside of You. CN just cut it.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Ahhh, I think I should add something to my list of things I like or dislike in this movie. Here goes:

-Ahhh. I miss the old narrator. He's cool.
    -Right of the bat, they show all the Pokemon and looks who's seen. Staryu and Starmie.
    -Wait, and they showed Snivy, Janovy, and Jalorda too.
    -Awww. The gangs all on a cliff looking epic. Snivy defiantly is.
    -Iris' hair looks so good.
    -I already saw the sneak peek of Keldeo vs Virizion, but I love her Sacred Sword
    -Ahhh. Now Terrakion vs Keldeo. Saw this as well. Okay, why did he have to destroy Keldeo's Double Team? Like really, you knew it wasn't him. Or did he do it, because he thought they might attack? But, he's really strong. Holding up a huge rock thingy on your back must be a lot of work.
    -I saw this as well. But, it's kind of funny that Keldeo is kind of a brat. But, he's a cool brat. It's interesting they already know who Kyurem is. Usually, the bad guy comes later on in the movie not being known this already.
    -It's okay Keldeo. You're one of my favorite Water Pokemon. And you have a cool mohawk thingy. Wait, did they just call him it? xD
    -Okay, tell me. Kyurem is scary.
    -Why is this 'gate' so important? It looks like beautiful ice to me.
    -Kyurem chipped his horn!!! How dare you?!
    -Keldeo looks really scared, I don't know why, but I'm loving Keldeo a lot more because of this.
    -Kyurem's transformed. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!
    -I felt bad for Keldeo. I wouldn't call him a traitor or anything. But, he was terrified, so it's understandable in a way.
    -I always hated the Rival Destinies theme. But, I love the lyrics.
    -Awww. Look at Snivy sleeping next to Iris. I want to hug her. Haha. She gave Scraggy the (-_-) look.
    -Wow. The animators made Iris' hair look really good
    -Wait, do my eyes deceive me? Someone said Team Rocket wasn't going to appear in this movie
    -Okay, why did Ash get so excited when Cilan showed him that magazine? I wonder if it's a tournament or something.
    -Angry Snivy and Iris!! D:<
    -I love the way Snivy runs
    -Wait, Jessie and James are split up.
    -A boxed lunch Connoisseur?
    -Snivy saves the day with Vine Whip. I didn't see anything else
    -Best Wishes? Haha. I see what you did there
    -LEAVE SCRAGGY!!!!! D:< Just kidding, but it was really funny
    -Once again. SNIVY SAVES THE DAY.
    -Why did Snivy extend her vine?
    -Iris! Tell them about Kyurem
    -Oh. No need. Kyurem's here
    -Good. Now Iris. Tell them!
    -So it's confirmed Kyurem is the strongest? Well, I been knew this. xD
    -Thank you Nurse Joy for informing them about the Swords of Justice. But, no one noticed Keldeo's chipped horn
    -Seriously Ash? You're saying that to Keldeo? Keldeo's saw death confront him and you're telling him not to be scared. Nicccce
    -xDDDD Keldeo: Water! Water! Can't you use Water Pulse?
    -That was Jessie wasn't it?
    -Why in the fuze is Kyurem underwater?
    -Kyurem's transformed. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!
    -Great. They got separated. What's gonna happen now? I'll tell you. They'll all gonna die.
    -So Ash has: Pikachu, SNIVY, Scraggy, Oshawott, Boldore, and who else? I think it might be Pignite
    -A fine way to use Boldore
    -Explain to me how Ash and Boldore didn't get shocked when Pikachu used Thunderbolt?
    -Oh Cilan and his subways
    -Double Kick is awesome
    -Wow. Kyurem's deadly. He froze the blimp.
    -I noticed Keldeo's color scheme is very similar to Ash's clothes.
    -Rock Wrecker looks awesome!!
    -Kyurem transformed. They're gonna die.
    -Don't cry Keldeo.
    -Ash. No. Stop joking. You can't handle it. Butttttttttttttt, Snivy can.
    -Iris is okay!
    -I was right about Pignite, but it was obvious
    -That's some strong ice
    -Kyurem's coming
    -So Snivy dressed up as Keldeo and saved the day once again. xD
    -Here comes that gate again
    -Keldeo transformed. We're all gonna live
    -Charging Freeze Shock. Okay, not scary at all
    -I think I should listen to Virizion
    -Keldeo fell. Oh we're really gonna die now.
    -Soooooo. Kyurem was neveer really a bad guy...........was he?
    -The Swords of Justice are so boogie. xDDD

This was a nice movie, though I thought it wouldn't have hurt it if it was a bit longer. XD

I loved how Iris and Dento had larger roles in this movie, Dento was epic on the train (though I wanted to hear Mamo-chan's voice. XD; )

Keldeo was awesome, loved the awesome version of MLP. :3

Loved the canon mentions with Iris and the Elder, Dento knowing the stuff with Subways.

I liked Terrakion's personality. Makes me want to finally catch him in W2 and give him Jolly Nature. XD Dento riding him derpy helped too. I gotta take a pick of that. XD Ash and Iris were on their seers normal, poor Dento was about to fall off. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I enjoyed it very much, but something that got to me was Kyurem's voice. I could not stop laughing almost every time I heard it (probably because it reminded me of something I could not really place my finger on...).
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Team rocket was actually in this movie, you guys should pay attention more :P
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Team rocket was actually in this movie, you guys should pay attention more :P
    Oh I saw. I remember reading somewhere, saying that they're weren't going to appear.

Finished watching the movie when I DVR'd it. im definitely adding this to my fav Pokemon movies!

-I couldn't believe the intro! It was almost identical to the intro that i came up with (in my head) showing every single Pokemon in that way in that form! Yet another idea that Black/White has now done! SMDH.

- Liked how all the legendaries have their own voices even though they were all telepathy. One day i'd like to see a talking legendary use its mouth to talk same way as Meowth's. I liked Kyurem's voice the BEST.

-Speaking of Kyurem, I was digging his personailty in this movie. Hardcore. Even at the end when it was letting up on Keldeo and giving him respect, he wasn't soft with it.

-Liked how the Cryognal were showcased and animated in the movie. Usually not one of my favorites in the game but after watching this movie now they are.

-Personally, i like the action in the movies over the slow-paced sappy moments of the movie. This 1 had more action then any i've watched in my opinion

-1 thing that really surprised me were the really i mean REALLY small cameos from TR. I mean they've become useless to feature in the main movies now but they were just shown for like 3 seconds, far away, no dialogue nothing. I guess this movie marks them as having the least amount of screen time in Pokemon movie history

9/10. It was kinda short to me wish it was a lil bit longer
    Last edited by G4Pokefan; 9th December 2012 at 6:08 AM.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    If you mean antagonist, no. Kyurem was the antagonist.

If you mean villain, yes. Kyurem wasn't evil.
    Wrong about being the first non-villain movie. Movie 7, Destiny Deoxys, was the first movie without a villain. Rayqauaza and Deoxys could be considered antagonists, but they certainly weren't evil.

Loved this movie. The animation really shows off what the show can do+ the voice actors(and action)

Also the movie had some nice team rocket cameos
    Last edited by Shayminslicker; 9th December 2012 at 6:38 AM.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Pretty good movie. It was a lot better than the Victini movie, but I still like Victini, too. Keldeo was pretty awesome here, though he was indeed a bit childish in the beginning. The most important fact is that Keldeo protected his friends rather than winning the battle against Kyurem. That's a positive thing to do. The Sword of Justice were also nice, too. I liked Terrakion here, it was nice to see it being happy and nice.

Overall, great movie.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast