Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 154

Thread: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice (M15)

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WisherWisherWish View Post
    Wrong about being the first non-villain movie. Movie 7, Destiny Deoxys, was the first movie without a villain. Rayqauaza and Deoxys could be considered antagonists, but they certainly weren't evil.
    Even though in my opinion the latter SHOULD have been evil. And it kinda sounds like we've been cheated out of a truly evil Pokémon AGAIN. Don't do this to Genesect, writers.

    Also, what does Kyurem's voice sound like? And when does this air in the UK?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,777

    Default

    Watched the movie last night and I must say I'm impressed with the animation, voices, action, setting, and music. This was a lot better than I expected, the Keldeo and Kyurem battle was top-notch and overall I give it a 9.5/10.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Why didn't Ash recall Scraggy when it was about to be left behind?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arcanum, Ohio
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Why didn't Iris have Dragonite? What really irks me is when the movie doesn't continue with the anime.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

    FC: 5129-0492-5213

    LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Why didn't Iris have Dragonite? What really irks me is when the movie doesn't continue with the anime.
    It premiered in Japan before Iris caught Dragonite

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Wow, I enjoyed it. It was actually kinda entertaining. I give it a 9.5/10. Did anyone else feel like Black Kyurem got more spotlight than White Kyurem? I mean... White Kyurem didn't attack that much. Exept for Ice Burn, and that was amazing. I was also confused throughout the movie if Kyurem was using either flamethrower or another version of Fusion Flare, like Bulbapedia stated.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Wow, I enjoyed it. It was actually kinda entertaining. I give it a 9.5/10. Did anyone else feel like Black Kyurem got more spotlight than White Kyurem? I mean... White Kyurem didn't attack that much. Exept for Ice Burn, and that was amazing. I was also confused throughout the movie if Kyurem was using either flamethrower or another version of Fusion Flare, like Bulbapedia stated.
    I'm pretty sure Kyurem knows what type advantages are, hence why he went with Black Kyurem's electric attacks against Keldeo's Water type.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kyurem knows what type advantages are, hence why he went with Black Kyurem's electric attacks against Keldeo's Water type.
    He didn't even use electric attacks if you remember. He kept using Flamethrower/Fusion flare and Freeze Shock (Ice type move, not electric)
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    He didn't even use electric attacks if you remember. He kept using Flamethrower/Fusion flare and Freeze Shock (Ice type move, not electric)
    That was Dragon Pulse. Not Flamethrower or Fusion Flare.

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    He didn't even use electric attacks if you remember. He kept using Flamethrower/Fusion flare and Freeze Shock (Ice type move, not electric)
    Okay then, let's put it this way.

    Water attacks won't do much to Black Kyurem since they WOULD deal normal damage against White Kyurem.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Okay then, let's put it this way.

    Water attacks won't do much to Black Kyurem since they WOULD deal normal damage against White Kyurem.
    Both of Kyurem's forms both retain (keep) there Dragon/Ice typing. How do you not know this already? And thanks for the correction @Demon, I literally just now found out
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  12. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Both of Kyurem's forms both retain (keep) there Dragon/Ice typing. How do you not know this already? And thanks for the correction @Demon, I literally just now found out
    Whoops. Never mind. I hardly ever use his forms that I don't remember.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,777

    Default

    Why does the move even matter? Regardless of attacks, the action was a lot more seen than M14 to me.

  14. #64

    Default

    I saw the movie last night, and I thought it was okay. I like Terrakion even more now. One thing I didn't understand was why they even put TR in if we barely even saw them. The plot was fairly simplistic; it almost seemed rushed to me. Overall, I didn't think it was bad or that great.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

    Current Hunt: Cresselia

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chasing The Sun
    Posts
    818

    Default

    I watched some of the movie last night on Cartoon Network and I was seriously disappointed with it. I thought the last two movies were much better.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    This movie was alot different then the others. It was focused more on the Pokemon and the action. Rather than the humans and the "IM A PSYCHO AND I WILL CAPTURE THE LEGENDARY POKEMON AND RULE THE WORLD" plot.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    This movie was alot different then the others. It was focused more on the Pokemon and the action. Rather than the humans and the "IM A PSYCHO AND I WILL CAPTURE THE LEGENDARY POKEMON AND RULE THE WORLD" plot.
    You talk like this is the first time we have a movie without a human antagonist.

    The first movie didn't have a human villain, neither had the seventh movie, or the eighth movie, or the tenth movie.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    .... I didn't say one word about antagonism did I? No... I was simply saying that this movie was based more on the pokemon's story itself (Keldeo) and action (fighting) rather than a plot where the human (ash and co.) has more spotlight than the pokemon
    Last edited by Reshiram44; 9th December 2012 at 6:01 PM.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Yes, that's what I'm saying, it isn't the first time we have a movie with a plot that doesn't revolve around a human wanting to use a legendary Pokémon for power.

    You said this movie is "a lot different from the other ones", when it isn't really.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    what I meant was that it's based around the pokemon's story. Not ash and co. With more action than a plot.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  21. #71

    Default

    If TVtropes is to be believed, many people liked the movie because it focused on Pokemon the most than Ash having to be yet another "HERO OF LEGEND AS TOLD IN THE PROPHECY".

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Thanks Aura, you understand.

    And vermont, you tend to do that "habbit" alot.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    The title of the song is It's Always Inside of You. CN just cut it.
    Oh, okay. I guess YTV cut it too.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  24. #74

    Default

    I've watched the first 20 minutes so far and it's great, hopefully somebody uploads the rest. I've really enjoyed it so far, and it could be one of my favourites. Kyurem is one of my favourite legendaries and I preferred the original movies when they weren't as long and dragged out as the later movies had been.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I thought this movie was pretty good. I liked it way more than I liked the Victini movie. I liked the voices and I thought that the animation was pretty good, too. I thought it was a little short, though.

    3DS F.C. - 4957 - 2857 - 2081
    Friend Safari - Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •