Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice (M15)

This is probably the only movie that didn't show the ending montage with credits on TV, but they put the ending montage on the DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I have to say the song that plays in the end credits of the dub has become one of my favorite ending credits song of any Pokémon movie I've seen. It is really a beautiful song and ties in well to the theme of the movie.
    I agree with you, it's a great song and it nicely fits the ending montage.
    The song is called "It's All Inside Of You".
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 3rd November 2013 at 7:01 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I don't know why some people don't like the simpler plot of the movie, I thought it was great. All the previous movies were "world is in danger, must save it!"...but they decided to try a new approach with this movie and with the Black and White series in general. The whole wanting to be just like your heroes plot was awesome, and Keldeo was just awesome. Sure, he's a little arrogant but changes for the better which makes for a good character arc. I thought the Muskedeers served their purpose in this movie and Kyurem was so much a villian...just a test Keldeo was running from which Kyurem didn't like. Kyurem just wanted to finish the challenge issued by the foolish Keldeo...as it was stated by the Muskedeers, the whole "battle with Kyurem" was a rite of passage in becoming a Sword of Justice. They probably wanted to hold Keldeo off from battling him because they KNEW what would happen once Keldeo challenged Kyurem....ie, releasing a force of nature upon the world should Keldeo attempt to run away which the probably knew he would (then again, Terrakion said to run away to Keldeo but atm it was probably too late anyway). Kyurem however only persued but didn't really attack anyone besides Keldeo or Ash and co. He just wanted to finish the battle. Kind of like a Terminator in that regard.

Is this on UK Netflix? I think it is, but I might be wrong. I seem to have gained a sudden urge to watch the Pokémon anime for the first time in years.

I am totally not planning on watching this just because of Porygon and Vic Mignogica. Totally.

EDIT: Then again... people in this thread are saying this movie is really bad.
    Last edited by Sunset Star; 1st September 2014 at 10:42 AM.

No matter how great the distance is between us… Even if we never meet again… Our hearts will always be together.
    I will always be with you even in spirit. Forever and ever.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567