Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Portal 2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    303

    Default Portal 2

    Anyone wanna discuss Portal 2? /)^-^(\
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew
    Will you join me, DizzyCobraMew and Supersmew in Conquering The World! Mwahahahaha! being Mew Fans in a Mew Fan Club?
    Proud owner of the Clemont Fan Club!
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

    https://www.facebook.com/wondertrades
    This text is FABULOUS.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ΔxΔp ≥ ˝ħ
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Loved portal 2!
    I don't think it had quite the same feel as the original, but it was a brilliant game nonetheless!
    I keep meaning to have a play of it again now that there are tonnes more maps to play

    Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

    3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

    RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    8,643

    Default

    One of the best games of all time. I've been meaning to go back to it, but I need someone else to play with so I can finish co-op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

  4. #4

    Default

    I absolutely love Portal 2, but I haven't really played it much lately. There are tons of maps that I want to download and try out, but I keep getting distracted with other stuff, and I keep forgetting about it. Well, maybe I'll do that tomorrow since I'm not gonna be doing anything else. I doubt it, though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman192 View Post
    Loved portal 2!
    I don't think it had quite the same feel as the original, but it was a brilliant game nonetheless!
    I keep meaning to have a play of it again now that there are tonnes more maps to play
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bolt View Post
    I absolutely love Portal 2, but I haven't really played it much lately. There are tons of maps that I want to download and try out, but I keep getting distracted with other stuff, and I keep forgetting about it. Well, maybe I'll do that tomorrow since I'm not gonna be doing anything else. I doubt it, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    One of the best games of all time. I've been meaning to go back to it, but I need someone else to play with so I can finish co-op.
    Just quickly asking, does everyone know the plot of the game?I don't really wan't one of those spoiler moments...
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew
    Will you join me, DizzyCobraMew and Supersmew in Conquering The World! Mwahahahaha! being Mew Fans in a Mew Fan Club?
    Proud owner of the Clemont Fan Club!
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

    https://www.facebook.com/wondertrades
    This text is FABULOUS.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    5,059

    Default

    You can use the [spoil] tags to hide spoilers.

        Spoiler:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Duwang City
    Posts
    1,486

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    You can use the [spoil] tags to hide spoilers.

        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    I like the part where

        Spoiler:
    [img]http://i37.*******.com/kaqkj7.jpg[/img]
    Nostalgic banner made by Team Brushfire (probably not even an active member anymore)
    Last.fm

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I should go back and play this game soon. It's so good. I always wondered though, at the end, if     Spoiler:- text:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    DeathClaw Sanctuary
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mule View Post
    I should go back and play this game soon. It's so good. I always wondered though, at the end, if     Spoiler:- text:
    I did see somewhere where it where found herself in the world of Half Life, but that might not have been canon.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    303

    Default

        Spoiler:
    <-- True Story
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew
    Will you join me, DizzyCobraMew and Supersmew in Conquering The World! Mwahahahaha! being Mew Fans in a Mew Fan Club?
    Proud owner of the Clemont Fan Club!
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

    https://www.facebook.com/wondertrades
    This text is FABULOUS.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    607

    Default

    I'm still working on the game, I got it on Black Friday so........ but anyway I'm about 1/4th of the way through it, I probably would have it beaten except for I got about 4 other games recently (Halo 4, BLOP2, AC3, AC: Brotherhood) along with Portal 2 so yeah.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    DeathClaw Sanctuary
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I'm still working on the game, I got it on Black Friday so........ but anyway I'm about 1/4th of the way through it, I probably would have it beaten except for I got about 4 other games recently (Halo 4, BLOP2, AC3, AC: Brotherhood) along with Portal 2 so yeah.
    I'd Recomend beating it. The ending was quite... Interesting... All-in-all, this game makes me like GlaDOS even more.

    Lol, "I'm a potato"

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    607

    Default

    I've been busy, and Christmas brings more games and discount sales, but I'll get to it after All State Auditions (I'm a musician also) thats the source of my busyness.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Just completed it a few days ago after going back to it after a few months

    This was unexpected but still funny.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDbmu9YYoHA

    I also liked the part where     Spoiler:
    Last edited by r0cks0l1dd; 15th December 2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Put spoiler tags in wrong

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    It's dark and it's kinda scary
    Posts
    6,514

    Default

    Definitely a great game, all the puzzles included are fun and challenging at times and makes you use your brain a lot throughout the excursions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    Portal 2 is easily one of the best games of recent times

    Every element of the game is great.

    Apart from how you're encouraged to work everything out for yourself and, at least in some places, can find several ways to do things the best part of the gameplay is how while it might be difficult it never ever feels unfair - indeed I know I never had a "You have got to be kidding!" moment, instead just "Oh right... how did I miss that" moments.

    Design wise the game is totally distinct from anything else around, it has; its own distinct sound, its own distinct look and feel, and its own distinct tone.

    The voice acting is top notch and is really the game's best element, bringing the world of Apeture to life in a wonderful, zannie and totally hilarious way through its totally wonderful and unique characters indeed the quiet parts of the game are generally the least entertaining.

    That said, it isn't the kind of game you can play a lot because familiarity with the puzzles can lower the enjoyment even with the crazy fun dialogue.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wherever you encounter Shinx..
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I like the part where

        Spoiler:
    This post.

    This thread has kinda died...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memories' Skyscraper
    Posts
    320

    Default

    SPACE! SPACE! WANNA GO TO SPACE! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

    awesome work by Nolan North


    I am an avid lover of Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Professor Layton, Sherlock Holmes, Slender Man, Doctor Who and The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
    VM/PM me if you wanna chat or can direct me to a community of people with similar interests.



    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •