Thread: Portal 2

Default Portal 2

Anyone wanna discuss Portal 2? /)^-^(\

Saaatoshi!

Loved portal 2!
    I don't think it had quite the same feel as the original, but it was a brilliant game nonetheless!
    I keep meaning to have a play of it again now that there are tonnes more maps to play

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

One of the best games of all time. I've been meaning to go back to it, but I need someone else to play with so I can finish co-op.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I absolutely love Portal 2, but I haven't really played it much lately. There are tons of maps that I want to download and try out, but I keep getting distracted with other stuff, and I keep forgetting about it. Well, maybe I'll do that tomorrow since I'm not gonna be doing anything else. I doubt it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman192 View Post
    Loved portal 2!
    I don't think it had quite the same feel as the original, but it was a brilliant game nonetheless!
    I keep meaning to have a play of it again now that there are tonnes more maps to play
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bolt View Post
    I absolutely love Portal 2, but I haven't really played it much lately. There are tons of maps that I want to download and try out, but I keep getting distracted with other stuff, and I keep forgetting about it. Well, maybe I'll do that tomorrow since I'm not gonna be doing anything else. I doubt it, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    One of the best games of all time. I've been meaning to go back to it, but I need someone else to play with so I can finish co-op.
    Just quickly asking, does everyone know the plot of the game?I don't really wan't one of those spoiler moments...

Saaatoshi!

You can use the [spoil] tags to hide spoilers.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    You can use the [spoil] tags to hide spoilers.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

I like the part where

Spoiler:
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

I should go back and play this game soon. It's so good. I always wondered though, at the end, if     Spoiler:- text:

Quote Originally Posted by mule View Post
    I should go back and play this game soon. It's so good. I always wondered though, at the end, if     Spoiler:- text:
    I did see somewhere where it where found herself in the world of Half Life, but that might not have been canon.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Spoiler:
    <-- True Story

Saaatoshi!

I'm still working on the game, I got it on Black Friday so........ but anyway I'm about 1/4th of the way through it, I probably would have it beaten except for I got about 4 other games recently (Halo 4, BLOP2, AC3, AC: Brotherhood) along with Portal 2 so yeah.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I'm still working on the game, I got it on Black Friday so........ but anyway I'm about 1/4th of the way through it, I probably would have it beaten except for I got about 4 other games recently (Halo 4, BLOP2, AC3, AC: Brotherhood) along with Portal 2 so yeah.
    I'd Recomend beating it. The ending was quite... Interesting... All-in-all, this game makes me like GlaDOS even more.

Lol, "I'm a potato"

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

I've been busy, and Christmas brings more games and discount sales, but I'll get to it after All State Auditions (I'm a musician also) thats the source of my busyness.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Just completed it a few days ago after going back to it after a few months

This was unexpected but still funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDbmu9YYoHA

I also liked the part where     Spoiler:
    Last edited by r0cks0l1dd; 15th December 2012 at 1:31 PM. Reason: Put spoiler tags in wrong

Definitely a great game, all the puzzles included are fun and challenging at times and makes you use your brain a lot throughout the excursions.

Portal 2 is easily one of the best games of recent times

Every element of the game is great.

Apart from how you're encouraged to work everything out for yourself and, at least in some places, can find several ways to do things the best part of the gameplay is how while it might be difficult it never ever feels unfair - indeed I know I never had a "You have got to be kidding!" moment, instead just "Oh right... how did I miss that" moments.

Design wise the game is totally distinct from anything else around, it has; its own distinct sound, its own distinct look and feel, and its own distinct tone.

The voice acting is top notch and is really the game's best element, bringing the world of Apeture to life in a wonderful, zannie and totally hilarious way through its totally wonderful and unique characters indeed the quiet parts of the game are generally the least entertaining.

That said, it isn't the kind of game you can play a lot because familiarity with the puzzles can lower the enjoyment even with the crazy fun dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I like the part where

Spoiler:
    This post.

This thread has kinda died...

SPACE! SPACE! WANNA GO TO SPACE! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

awesome work by Nolan North

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†