i have an almost broken lite. somewhere
DSi (or XL)
I currently own a black ds lite and an aqua 3ds. I co-own an original ds (I gave it to my mom), and traded away another ds lite for the dsi xl, then traded the dsi xl for the 3ds.
NDS lite, and here is the details:
- Its now 7 years old!
- Its pink (its a gift from a company, cannot choose the color.)
- Left speaker no longer working. (forced to use mono in sound settings)
- L button completely broken.
- Lost all of my pen thingy.
- Left and right button react slowly.
- Completely loose, top screen almost snap off.
- Countless visible scratches on the bottom screen.
Im thinking about throwing the DS thing away but meh, its somewhat precious to me lol
I'll buy a 3DS near the release of X/Y if I'm still in the Pokemon mood. BW2 nearly killed it.
Platinum FC: 1679 0854 6324
HeartGold FC: 4470 8207 7339
White FC: 4513 8030 6323
White 2 FC: 2709 9471 0891
"The North remembers, Lord Davos."
I have a 3ds XL only. I wish I still had my Japanese DS lite...
Pokemon Black 2: 3225 4862 0472
3DS FC: 4012 3275 5978
Nintendo Network: Raiin3
I have claimed pokemon Silver
I have the original DS still in good condition (good for capturing gen 3 pokemon, transferring then restarting) I have a DSi which I got really cheaply and this week I bought a 3DSXL after I saw the gen 6 trailer.
Welcome to the gang!
I still have an original DS I got back when they first come out. Still in pretty good condition too, somehow...
Both the DS Lite and DSi XL.
Spoiler:- Everything Shiny!:
I have a DSi. The L button is half broken. And the R button completly broken.
I have it since my last birthday. The stupid thing is, I HAD the choice of a 3DS. I feel so stupid e.e Atleast it has the Flipnote Studio.
Last edited by SpeedDeoxys; 19th January 2013 at 9:44 PM. Reason: Grammar
I have a DS Lite.
IT was originally a Black/Red one, but it is a Pikachu DS now. I got it because I lost my white one in Big Lots...
1. It does not charge
2. The upper screen with randomly turn white.
3. Wireless does not work (Has to be right next to the DS or Router)
4. L or R buttons don't work.
5. Bottome Screen is scratched up
I am going to get a 3ds, or a 3ds Xl. Not sure which one...